Do you sense strong magic? A new season has started!

+
Do you sense strong magic? A new season has started!

Season of the Viper is now over, and it is time to move on. The Sorceresses are waiting for you, and with them – the rewards of the Season of Magic.

Good luck!

Last edited:

rrc

Forum veteran
Dominika;n10961651 said:

Season of the Viper is now over, and it is time to move on. The Sorceresses are waiting for you, and with them – the rewards of the Season of Magic.

Good luck!
Wow! Simply Wow!! Borders, and the lovely Yes avatar and the titles!

TheNotoriousThree;n10963910 said:
The borders are simply stunning! Love the "Witch" title too, goes perfectly with Yen.

rrc;n10963937 said:
Wow! Simply Wow!! Borders, and the lovely Yes avatar and the titles!

devivre;n10964018 said:
Yes, these borders look pretty cool. Good job!

Great to hear that you like them! :) :victory:

The top 3 borders are finally significantly different to provide an incentive to get into top 1000 or top 100. Good job!

What! Viper season's already ended. I thought there'd be one more day. Anyways, as usual, the bottom most border looks the best. I guess beauty is truly subjective. Am I the only one who isn't impressed by the borders and titles? I wish there were simpler titles like "Mage," or "Sorcerer," and less wordy. If the regular ladder is littered with SK GS and Veterans, Rank 15 will do for me this season.

rrc

Forum veteran
mli_dragon;n10964303 said:
What! Viper season's already ended. I thought there'd be one more day. Anyways, as usual, the bottom most border looks the best. I guess beauty is truly subjective. Am I the only one who isn't impressed by the borders and titles? I wish there were simpler titles like "Mage," or "Sorcerer," and less wordy. If the regular ladder is littered with SK GS and Veterans, Rank 15 will do for me this season.

Yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. This is the third season for me in my Gwent time and I think this is the best. I still use Ioverth's icon from Season of Elves as I consider two eyed Ioverth awesome. But this one of Yen's top it all. Pellar, Witch, Lodge are all awesome as I can relate them to W3 and know how powerful each one were. Of course, the max I can get is Court Mage, but I would very much like to be in the Lodge!

You know, this borders are really awesome! Love it :cheers:

Best regards from STALKER 2 Fans

Last edited:
rrc;n10964348 said:
This is the third season for me in my Gwent time and I think this is the best.

Newer player here as well, and I think I just predate you by one season (not that it matters really). And all the others have been very, well thematic obviously. But the themes themselves didn't quite entice me quite like this! I would love to be fighting for Sorceress of the Lodge or Mage of the conclave, but dayum, even give me Witch and I'm happy (likely not going to fight beyond that, but we'll see how the meta turns out)

Ive seen the borders from season of magic on trinkets screen before, and tehy looked different.
So those were from the last year, and people who had them, now have to fight for these, or did tehy keep them, or was there not a season of magic before ?

I am confused, someone please explain this to me

Wow! Everything looks great, Thanks for the awesome awards!

V/r
Rayon 34
Hope to see you on the Battlefield

I'm not trying to seem mean, but I don't understand what the players seem to like so much about this Season's borders. They're more or less the same like the other Season's borders, with a Magic theme. In fact, I'm a bit disappointed with the rewards, since I was excited when I heard that it's the Magic Season.

Anyways, as usual, the bottom most border looks the best. I guess beauty is truly subjective. Am I the only one who isn't impressed by the borders and titles?
Me neither. Although I'll have to disagree that the bottom-most border looks the best. Although I think you're probably saying that because the top borders are so filled with stuff that they stop looking like borders, and I understand and can relate to it. They look like bad DIY borders.
My problem is with the artwork itself. It looks sketched, specially with the thick, black outlines. Hence, quickly drawn, and even unfinished. I would've preferred realistic, specially knowing that CDPR can deliver.

Every Season you get 2-3 Titles that you would wanna have. And for this Season, it's Pellar, Witch and Sorceress of the Lodge for me.

G4merY;n10964948 said:
I'm not trying to seem mean, but I don't understand what the players seem to like so much about this Season's borders. They're more or less the same like the other Season's borders, with a Magic theme. In fact, I'm a bit disappointed with the rewards, since I was excited when I heard that it's the Magic Season.

Me neither. Although I'll have to disagree that the bottom-most border looks the best. Although I think you're probably saying that because the top borders are so filled with stuff that they stop looking like borders, and I understand and can relate to it. They look like bad DIY borders.
My problem is with the artwork itself. It looks sketched, specially with the thick, black outlines. Hence, quickly drawn, and even unfinished. I would've preferred realistic, specially knowing that CDPR can deliver.

Every Season you get 2-3 Titles that you would wanna have. And for this Season, it's Pellar, Witch and Sorceress of the Lodge for me.

I think that instead of adding more stuff to borders they should have ANIMATED borders. That would be amazing.

MisterFister;n10966553 said:
I think that instead of adding more stuff to borders they should have ANIMATED borders.
And animated Avatars, which lip-sync and act as per their lines. And you heard it first from me. Sure, it goes with the Premium theme of cards.

Anyways, as usual, the bottom most border looks the best. I guess beauty is truly subjective. Am I the only one who isn't impressed by the borders and titles?

Generally I like the borders for Rank 15 and 20 the most. They are not too simple and "boring", but also not overstuffed yet. From the titles on the other hand, I find better the ones for top 10K and above. A shame I never really make it there, only till Rank 18-20, according my time and willingnes regarding net-decks...

Is there a set time frame for each season? Just trying to figure out when this season will likely end.

Top Bottom