21:9 Native Support

+
Hi CDPR team, I just saw the trailer today and I am awed. I know this will be another great game from you guys, at the same time I hope that it will have a native 21:9 aspect ratio. Night City looks incredible and I'm sure it will be much better when we will be playing it at ultrawide resolution. Thank you so much for the incredible work and I'm looking forward to playing this game hopefully in the near future. :)

Hi CDPR team, I just saw the trailer today and I am awed. I know this will be another great game from you guys, at the same time I hope that it will have a native 21:9 aspect ratio. Night City looks incredible and I'm sure it will be much better when we will be playing it at ultrawide resolution. Thank you so much for the incredible work and I'm looking forward to playing this game hopefully in the near future. :)

Good question.

Would also like an answer to this, but I'm betting it'll be something along the lines of "Too early to tell, game's still in development, etc." as is the case with most hardware or performance-related questions.

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED
Currently it's a bit too early to say yes or no. BUT I wouldn't be upset if the native 21:9 ratio was be supported ;)

I just dropped by with the same notion as the op. I recently became an owner of a 21:9 screen. And I've noticed just how many games have limited support for ultrawide screens. I understand, this is mostly due to how cutscenes are directed. Often cutscenes only work within camera's FOV. And weird stuff can hapen behind it (like Yen moving through floor in TW3 dream prologue sequence? :) ). So all I'm asking is that the devs consider ultrawide screen gamers when making cutscenes and direct them in a way that any smoke and mirrors happen behind the widest of FOVs for the sake of gamers with 21:9 screens so we don't have to wait for unofficial patches and fixes. Please? Pretty please?

Top Bottom