Ciri in Cyberpunk

+
Im not sure if this has been asked, or how many times at this point. But i know some people have mentioned and joked that they would love to see ciri in cyberpunk, even for a few seconds. Is it possible we will see Ciri in cyberpunk and not just a reference to the witcher games?

Cyberpunk Ciri... the first fictional character that already has a design/cosplay without even "existing".

You just know there'll be some cool little easter eggs/references, maybe some folklore about 'monster hunters' and such, but hopefully nothing as ham-fisted as Ciri literally walking around the game world. I mean, maybe if there was a girl dressed similarly with a hood on or something that could be seen only at a certain time on a specific day. Maybe that'd be kinda sweet - just don't make it blatant.

Personally, I'd love to actually have her as a character in a sidequest... maybe as an elusive quest giver the player character doesn't actually meet in person until the end of quest or something?

I don't see any problem with Ciri showing up for a moment. In some sidequest or just easter egg style.
She can travel to many strange and weird places afterall :p

i think a cool side mission in which you help her escape the wild hunt and get back to the witcher would be dope.

I'm here with you Sard!
Ciri can't show up in Cyberpunk 2077 in a physical form, the world she talked about in Witcher 3 was generic sci-fiction tropes. In the world of Cyberpunk 2077 there is no Magic, so there is no Physical Cameo of Ciri. The most you will get of her is a poser gang dressed as characters from Withcer 3 or a Cyberpunk 2077 version of Gamestop with a copy of Witcher 10: Ciri's Adventures in Science World.

the beauty of Ciri is that she can find you wherever you try to hide. No universe is safe :giggle::giggle::giggle:
Night City and Cyberpunk is safe, it has Reality barriers that prevent the usage of any kind of magic or magic technology like wormholes or portals.

Yeah if it makes you happy to believe that is enough to stop Ciri then keep on dreaming. :whistle:

Well, Ciri is made-up. And Cyberpunk is made-up. So I guess the people that made her up could put her anywhere. Theoretically she could appear in The Smurfs and The Avengers. And Doctor Strange could appear in the Witcher. So could Darth Vader. The Smurfs could give Geralt a lecture on smurfing is caring.

Because that's how fiction works.

But thematically, it would not be appropriate, any more than seeing Darth Vader in Cyberpunk. Cyberpunk is modelled after our real world and if we don't have Jedi and Witchers and Smurfs, neither will Cyberpunk.

Well, Ciri is made-up. And Cyberpunk is made-up. So I guess the people that made her up could put her anywhere. Theoretically she could appear in The Smurfs and The Avengers. And Doctor Strange could appear in the Witcher. So could Darth Vader. The Smurfs could give Geralt a lecture on smurfing is caring.

Because that's how fiction works.

But thematically, it would not be appropriate, any more than seeing Darth Vader in Cyberpunk. Cyberpunk is modelled after our real world and if we don't have Jedi and Witchers and Smurfs, neither will Cyberpunk.
Good god, man. This is one of your better posts.

Anyone else expects to see Ciri on maybe a side quest?
In the Witcher 3, Ciri was talking about being in the future, in cyberpunk's era.

As an easter egg, where she appears, stands in awe for a second & then vanishes? Yeah, maybe. As an NPC? No.

Anyone else expects to see Ciri on maybe a side quest?
In the Witcher 3, Ciri was talking about being in the future, in cyberpunk's era.
Yea, I still think it could work... I mean, sure, there is no magic in (what's basically) our world, but that still leaves her a pretty capable fighter in a setting where swords are a thing again. I really don't see much of a problem there...

Top Bottom