Building Your Character Thread

+

Will you play as a male or a female protagonist for your first walkthrough?

• Total voters
I wish i could be a taxi driver

I want to see what limitations the video game brings before I commit to anything further than the basic role. If I can I want to hire a Solo bodygaurd while I equip myself with more fashionable tech. Basically I will be the smooth talking weasle while the Solo handles any "departmental complaints"

First an foremost, given the option, my first character is always a woman. And I was looking forward to play as a free-spirited nomad and I really liked the vibe of that big guy in the trailer, relaxed, composed.
So someone with her own ambitions, but also goes with the flow and is calm under the pressure.

I have to see the actual character creator to decie things better.

Panzerboy would be cool, but I doubt they'd have that role in the game. Going to have to wait and see what roles are available.

I'd like to more how the MEDIA class will work out.
RIght? Some of the roles are quite a bit more involved then some stats, afterall... they come with "obligations" and special mechanics. I'd be very disappointet that playing a rocker girl just meant some better social stats and a (largely useless) performance skill...

The edgiest of edge runners, stoic by default with a crazed hunger for action when things get tense. Just hope there are some cool cyber masks and padded black combat gear (added damage or wear for aesthetic purposes). fast and aggressive play style with enhanced neural senses.

For sure a Netrunner, but how do you guys think it's going to work? is it like Fallout new Vegas where you can just make a whole person from scratch or will we start with a character then be able to change them with cybernetics? What do you guys think?

I'm either going to do

A: Ellen Ripley (Cause she is by far my most loved strong female lead.)
Class: Solo with a Chaingun

B: T'urev Schrödinger (Me because engineering is the best love in life.)
Class: Techie focusing on Weapons

C: Cassandra Anderson (From Judge Dredd. Her character has an awesome backstory and even faced against Predators and Aliens in the DarkHorse Comics <3)
Class: Cop in the "PsychoSquad"

Or just do all three because something tells me the game will have replayability :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be a nomad. Would probably walk around more often than use a ride though, you know. Taking in the sights, lookin' to mug or get mugged..

Top Bottom