Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much like what others have already said.

-Good intuitive melee combat(TW3 style / Sleeping dogs coutner.)
-REALLY GOOD animations.(Mainly with melee weapons. Small blades please use **reverse grip.**)
-Good stealth mechanics.
-Net running should be like an alternate world. (Much like in Shadowrun.)
-If you are going to let use drive please test driving extensively.(Give us awesome Akira style motorcycles.)
-Hoods, Hoods and...more hoods.
-***Not everyone wants to look all cyberpunky****(Take this into account when creating attire.)

Last edited:
Story/Immersion/Side-quests/Mini games

I would love if you took the approach of less is more by creating meaningful side-quest similar to Witcher 3’s Towerful of Mice quest that told a story of its own.
I personally love quality over quantity. I don’t like RPGs to be big for the sake of being big, I would prefer a smaller map-size packed with interesting content then the map being empty such as how a large size of Skellige was in Witcher 3. The undiscovered locations marked with question marks on the water were hard to get to, and yielded small rewards, for example.

Meaningful side-quest that tell stories are what make a RPG great for me, story-wise. There doesn’t have to be an emphasis on player choice so much as “bringing the player in a smaller, more intimate universe “for the duration of a side-quest. E.g.: Getting involved in a family feud or a neighbourhood’s problems.
I believe that meaningful story side quests were one of the Witcher 3s greatest strengths and it would be amazing to see similar side quests in Cyberpunk as well.

Another important aspect would be a mini-game, or side-activity in a place of respite. Witcher 2 did this with dice poker, Witcher 3 with Gwent. It would be awesome to be able to do something relaxing in a bar other than getting side-quests or chatting NPCs for extra info. A type of mini-game would be great. The trailer showed pool in a bar and basketball. I don’t think it’s such a bad idea, as both help the player disconnect a bit from the usual activities of the main game. However, it is important to reward the player for engaging in such activities. Perhaps extra world currency would help, characters could be involved in a bet before the game.

For people that want a darker atmosphere and mature storytelling, I guess the day/night cycle could help, making Night City a completely different city while at night. I personally would love the game to have the same mature type of storytelling as was in Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, at least during the night, but that, of course, depends on your vision of what the game should be.

Combat/Gameplay Mechanics/Playability

Gameplay wise, you guys are the developers, and it all comes down to your vision. Personally, I would love for it to have third-person cover shooter mechanics but too also have a class designed especially for melee combat for people who love to play melee, this is an RPG after all.

Classes play a very important role in any RPG. I know that one of Witcher 3's main complaints about its combat was that it got boring really quick. Personally, as I played a Sign-build I never had this problem, as I used a different combination of signs for every enemy thus making every type of monster encounter unique. When designing classes, it would be interesting to look into this aspect.

A player home-base would also be cool, with a stash available for the player to stash items that he found, or where he could display certain guns or armor like how the Corvo Bianco estate worked in Witcher 3’s Blood and Wine expansion for Geralt’s armor and swords.

An arena would also be lovely for people that want to engross themselves in the combat mechanics and try different type of stuff. And speaking of trying different stuff, perhaps a stat or reset class tree item should exist as to allow the player to respec and try a different approach to combat without going through the hussle of creating a new character just to try out a different class. This can allow the player to experiment with different combat styles and mechanics while also keeping his story progress and decisions without creating a new character. The arena can include a variety of things, enemy waves, selecting a specific type of enemy unit to test your build on etc.

Lastly, as the world will be big or fairly big, an efficient means of transport and use of fast travel should help the player spend less time walking or sprinting and more time engaging in the game’s activities. Perhaps having both a car and an aerial means of transportation would help (skycar perhaps). However, when it comes to it, sprinting should “feel” really fast. There are sessions during gameplay in which players will take the slow walking approach to look at the beautiful environments you guys create, but they should never feel forced to if they just want to do quests and immerse themselves in the story or do the other types of activities available in the world.

Love you guys and I hope this helps,
A loving fan:giggle:

It's really difficult to suggest something when i don't have a clue how this game is working except RPG mark on it :)
Well since Cyberpunk is dystopia and there was a big contrast between your 1st trailer and second one some people would like to see some info or maybe another trailer that will explain everything to "Bladerunners" funs :) Couse i keep hearing that people seem to be worried that it isnt "Dark" enough or something.. Still I know that keeping the atmosphere one of your best sides, so Im ok with whatever you release :* Ok about my suggestions. :)
1. Dynamic world - I would like to see how player actions will affect to the world around him maybe even force player to play compain again to see some different intermediate outcome
2. 1st person option - for me that thing has turned GTA V in to different game so if u want to
Cyberpunk 2077 to be the best RPG possible
you will need it since you will attract more "1st person shooter" lovers as well :)
3. I noticed
aprpKxQA_700w_0.jpg
That actually can be great idea to make some sort of quest chain with these kind of old fashion guys, who lookin like cowboys or people from 60' inside a Cyberpunk dystopia. That was one of the great part in the Fallout 4 with Goodneighbor. But dunno how it will fit here. :)
4. There was a moment in Witcher 3, where Ciri describes that she fled through many world, many times and even treveled to Cyberpunk world. So Im really hope if u guys add some Easter egg with Ciri or maybe just cutscenes so everyone could see it :)
5. Strip clubs!
d98e4c67512664c91040030b015eef22632571cef008634c3e04fdcdb0badf92.gif
I mean pff I dont really care... but since Cyberpunk dystopia is combination of lowlife and high tech there should be some adult content. Right? :D
Anyway thanks for your work guys hope that there still someone who reading that Thread xD

Radio talk shows about world, work, politics, gun deals, gameplay events, tips.to listen while stroking down the street or driving. Watching TV is rather dull, but getting constant flow of information of what is happening sounds appealing, maybe your choices could be told on NCity news. Maybe different channels, down to earth ones of desperate people and propaganda of different corporates...

Follows the core 2020 rule book as close as possible for a pc game. No main story, but missions/scenarios general and role specific missions all spread across Night City. Every role available with their own role specific missions waiting to be found in the world. Lots of character customization. Life expenses like food, rent, ammo, upgrades and cyber-ware all costing a fee. Your job/role should determin your quality of life and give you a certain amount of eb and you should also gain eb by doing general and role specific missions. Death should be permanent.

Dream PC Cyber Punk game.

Would be cool if Night City had a day/night cycle that focused more on the nighttime than day (which would highlight one reason why Night City was given its name).

I'm also hoping there are no loading screens if you're travelling across the city by a high-speed train, like you actually have to be inside the train as it goes across the city, and you choose when to get off.

And a completely unrelated thing, instead of having phones or something like that to check your inventory or your stats it'd be nice if your character had some kind of special implant that allows them to project the different screens (inv, skills, quests etc) kind of like a virtual image only your character can see.

I can't say, based on gameplay mechanics are are parts important for the whole game engine and i'm talking about the gameplay engine or game mechanics.

Explaining one thing or another wont make the game good or bad, it's like saying "i want this engine have a screw and maybe a hole". It's not like that. I would need to go through a lot of things to say what in my opinion would be good for the game but i will say, more or less, the same as The Witcher 3 and some changes here and there, like a better witcher 3.

I trust in CDPR, whatever you do, i trust, you proved to know what you do with the previous Witcher games.

From gameplay mechanics i would ask just one thing, it is be harder, more difficult.

What i would want for this game like 100% want and othewise it will be adeal breaker, is to have politics and ideology involved in the game and i already saw something of that in the first seconds of the trailer so, that's my only concern, thinking about all that is going on in the industry in this topic. I want the game 100% clean from any political view or thinking. That would be my asking and only thing i care.

I want the game 100% clean from any political view or thinking. That would be my asking and only thing i care.

Doubt it's gonna happens in a game called "Cyberpunk" where capitalism litterally put people in the street by millions (and that's just the pitch on the back of the box).
You'll always have some political/social commentary in Cyberpunk (mostly because it's Cyberpunk, the genre, it's subversive).

Is there any chance we'll be able to switch between first and third person perspectives? It would be awesome. It's kinda frustrating to have a fully realized character customization system if you can't really see your customized character in action (at will). Some ingame command to swap perspectives like in Skyrim and Fallout 4 would be great! I lot of my friends commented the same when we heard the game would be a first person experience. Nothing wrong with it, but we'd love to see our characters at any time we want... mainly in action, of course.

We want the Cyberpunk 2077 to be the best RPG possible. Feel free to share your ideas and features that you would like to see in our upcoming game.

We want to hear your input:)
I would like to drive flying cars in the game, join factions like militech and the psycho-squad and I'd like to be able to change my characters clothes. The jacket looks cool but I need fashion. This might already be in the game though.

We want the Cyberpunk 2077 to be the best RPG possible. Feel free to share your ideas and features that you would like to see in our upcoming game.

We want to hear your input:)
This has probably already been said, but I'd like to see the other classes such as fixer, Rockerboy etc. return in the way of skills/perks. I don't even know if you'll read this, but thanks for starting this thread.

I'd like to see a varied array of augmentations, from what we've heard so far it seems the mantis blade will be the main melee augmentation, but I'd prefer more varied options when it comes to combat. I'd also like some quality of life augmentations, such as a night vision eye or a thermal eye, maybe even an augmentation to do with dialogue options, like some hing that can detect when people are lying. I know this is a stretch, but if there was a gambling minigame such as poker, you could use the augmentation to see if someone's bluffing. Sorry if this is unrealistic or asking too much. Thanks.

context actions that allow us to take in the world at the end of a long day of playing. sitting in a crowded bar and just people watching, looking out the window of a vehicle to sight see rather than drive. that kind of thing.

the ability to take pictures in game, adjust the fov and focus of the camera, save them, share them with friends. that kind of thing.

This trailer looks awesome and if you want a view from someone who loves pvp:

MMO with anywhere-enabled PvP please. I'd like to be able to shoot, hack and with guild inclusion, have the ability to mark specific players for kills to help make open world pvp even better with guild/gang-wars. I'd also like the ability that guilds can be an even larger faction than the game-creator's premade in-game factions. Tagging/billing walls options. In place of leveling, just normal knowledge and armor / weapon upgrades would be awesome and it'd make a modern game if those armors and weapons would be dropped on a players PVP death so it's open for the taking by those nearby. This way everyone has the chance to upgrade on a kill while also giving players another chance to super upgrade themselves playing only against other players.

-Line
You do realize that this is a single player game?

Economy system, how will it be?
You know what would be an amazing little touch? If there's a universal basic income scheme in Night City (to keep the proles pacified, of course!) and it turns out you receive a certain amount of money every so often, but if you do any crimes or associate with anyone who has a low social credit score, your basic income gets some deductions until it's entirely revoked.

☭And then you lead the Яevolution and use a rusty sickle to chop off the heads of ten thousand bourgeoisie Corps' and their families☭ ~Tali-Ban

Or, more realistically, you get the police on your case more easily, even just by way of passing in front of an innocuous drone or CCTV camera, but you can bribe your way out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom