Forums: Bugs and Errors

+
NOTE: This thread is not for reporting game bugs. It is for reporting issues with the Forums.

Want to help stamp out bugs and technical errors in the Forums' system? Noticed something unusual, which may need to be corrected? Let us know here.
A few glitches are inevitable, when dealing with technology, but, hopefully, there won't be too many.

To assist our investigations, please, provide as much information as possible when reporting a bug, particularly, where you encountered it, and how to replicate the error. Thank you!

Last edited:
Overlapping Gwent logo in Chrome browser on PC. :ROFLMAO: You're welcome.
Gwent - Forum.jpg

This seems to mostly happen if the page is zoomed in, although it is detectable even at 100% zoom level if you've super sharp eyes.
Just to clarify, I didn't zoom in. (Nobody is ever going to need to, with the current font size, which is fine BTW.) I can't believe I noticed it myself.

"Watch" does not appear to work for forums, at least not when set for new posts (not new threads)... also there is no "watched" page despite it being referenced from the controls when setting up a "watch"

Copy + pasting what I wrote on the other post: Since the site update most links in posts that link back to the forums take you to a completely different forum post than the one linked. I have tried this with multiple links in multiples posts, all the same. I know for certain these links were working correctly before.

I have email alerts off (or the ones i can see) in preferences but i am continually getting emails regarding replies in a thread.
I'd like to receive alerts, but not emails.

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
I have email alerts off (or the ones i can see) in preferences but i am continually getting emails regarding replies in a thread.
I'd like to receive alerts, but not emails.

Looks like you had enabled option "automatically watch content you create/interact ... and receive email notifications". This means that all threads that you interacted with got selected as "watch and send alerts and emails". Try going to those threads, select "unwatch" and then "watch" again, but do not select email option.

Looks like you had enabled option "automatically watch content you create/interact ... and receive email notifications". This means that all threads that you interacted with got selected as "watch and send alerts and emails". Try going to those threads, select "unwatch" and then "watch" again, but do not select email option.

I think you are right. I had 'auto watch content' unticked, including email notifications. The solution was 'unwatch', for the particular thread.
Thank you for the help!

I still think this is a bug. Again, I had email notifications off. I'd like to have alerts in my forum inbox, but not email.
It was for the populous FPvsTPP thread. My phone was ding ding ding ding non-stop.

I still think this is a bug. Again, I had email notifications off. I'd like to have alerts in my forum inbox, but not email.
It was for the populous FPvsTPP thread. My phone was ding ding ding ding non-stop.

Thank you for reporting this issue. We'll look into it :)

Cant log in to forum using iPad/iPhone using safari or chrome text box for email and password just hangs or does not go to the two step verification, it just goes back to a blank email/password text box All relevant browser options are on. Can log in fine with laptop using chrome or edge.

Prior to forum change logging into the forum via any of my devices was not an issue.

Cant log in to forum using iPad/iPhone using safari or chrome text box for email and password just hangs or does not go to the two step verification, it just goes back to a blank email/password text box All relevant browser options are on. Can log in fine with laptop using chrome or edge.

Prior to forum change logging into the forum via any of my devices was not an issue.

Do you have third party cookies enabled?

Do you have third party cookies enabled?

Yeah everthing is enabled, but I'm now able to log in here with the iPad. Something similar happend the last time the forum changed aswell, but it was awhile before it came rite. But I can now log in from all devices.

Ty👍🏻

I don't post much -- I'm not here for the post count, I usually do a search to see if there's a solution to something when I have a problem, and since I usually find what I need that way, I try to avoid duplicating issues.

Anyway, I hadn't posted in a while and I noticed a few things:

I too lost my post history, which is already reported above by ZioYuri78.

However, some of the threads where I posted I added to the list of watched, or subscribed, or followed threads (or whatever it was called), and likewise for a couple of others that had some interest to me where I didn't post. Usually I had notifications when a post was made to those, but all of my notifications are gone, and I don't seem to see any links to any of those threads where I posted in, and/or subscribed to, and I do see some new posts in at least a couple of them since my last visit.

It's not a huge deal, since I have bookmarks to several (though not all) of the threads in Chrome, but it is a bit of a bummer not having notifications about -- or the list of -- my watched threads.

Edit: Oh, I also had to re-upload my avatar image. Again, not a big issue, just stating the minor bug.

Top Bottom