Forum is dead :(

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
As i can see now ppl not posting much after recent changes. Maybe i'm a bit old school and i adapt slowly to changes but why CDPR always waste ressources to change things that works good. Old forum was imo good looking, intuitive and easy to navigate.

I doubt that has much to do with the redesign. After the announcement of Homecoming it was easy to predict that there would be less activity here. I'm sure it will get better once the Homecoming patch and Thronebreaker is near. Also since the E3 news there's an insane amount of activity in the Cyberpunk 2077 part of the forums. The new design obviously has no negative impact there.

I don't like the new design at all. Just doesn't seem condusive to posting/finding threads. It probably will just take time for me to get use to it but at this point the new design has actually made me post less (not that I posted much in the first place).

I think it's more to do with the game being dead than anything. The remaining players were the ones that still held hope CDPR would listen to the playerbase and right their wrongs.

Instead they have done the complete opposite. Few people will bother to stick around after that kick in the teeth.

There is very little to discuss now knowing that Gwent will be completely revamped. Once that has happened, it will ignite the forums once again.

The new forum is kinda weid, it came out of nowhere. I think the previous version was easyer to navigate and those huge topic headlines don't look that great. But in time i can get used to this one.
Also i don't know where that the game is dead comes from. I think the reason the game is not swarming with new people would be the collection wipe. I don't know anyone that is willing to invest time in a game that will be erased. That for me is the main reason most people are waiting for homecoming.

Guest 4021160

More or less. still needisz-zome cheeeese. this peanut noir is becoming very well aged.

I think the reason the game is not swarming with new people would be the collection wipe. I don't know anyone that is willing to invest time in a game that will be erased. That for me is the main reason most people are waiting for homecoming.

If the collection is wiped..they have already stated that you will get FULL VALUE of the cards in your collection
Meaning you will have all you need to re get everything you had instantly

+1 for old forum design.

I too don't have any idea what cdpr is up to but old forum was much better than this. This now looks like some tech related forum rather than ccg forum :/

Also i don't know where that the game is dead comes from. I think the reason the game is not swarming with new people would be the collection wipe. I don't know anyone that is willing to invest time in a game that will be erased. That for me is the main reason most people are waiting for homecoming.

Most cards probably will be changed once Homecoming is released but no one said anything about a wipe. Besides you'll be able to mill cards for full value right after the Homecoming patch is out. So already having a decent collection will help a lot.

Most cards probably will be changed once Homecoming is released but no one said anything about a wipe. Besides you'll be able to mill cards for full value right after the Homecoming patch is out. So already having a decent collection will help a lot.
I am preety shure i read about it somewhere or someone sayed something like that. I could be deluded but still, i am not shure i was all that lost :D i should check into it again see if the sorse was good

I am preety shure i read about it somewhere or someone sayed something like that. I could be deluded but still, i am not shure i was all that lost :D i should check into it again see if the sorse was good

You misunderstood. There is no wipe.

What is going to happen is they will give full mill value on ALL cards for a short period of time. So any cards you don't like after the changes you can just mill without losing anything.

Because of Windows 10. Every SNS and media group eventually changes their site to make it look compatible with Windows. I noticed YouTube having a similar look, with even Dark and Light theme modes.

What is going to happen is they will give full mill value on ALL cards for a short period of time. So any cards you don't like after the changes you can just mill without losing anything.
Yeah sry i did missunderstand. I am pretty shure people grasped from my bad english that english is a language i picked up becouse it was usefull to me i haven't put that much effort into it. Its just that the word wipe confused me. I mean wipe would mean you either wipe clean or you wipe thing out you get things back when they are wiped they get erased, and th eaddition of getting scraps back could mean you get scraps for cards you earned as rewards( leaders level rewards etc.). So a word like reset for me is the thing to have here. But my english is not that great though. Reset does not mean restart. And there was this streamer who was talking about how he invested a lot in the game and he is waiting for homecoming if he was to play the gam eanymore

I really do not like the new forum lay-out. It's boring, confusing and not at all mobile-friendly.
Ah well, it is what it is.

Yeah your right about the new forum. I would do on here and try to keep up with everyone. I just now realized I was signed out. So that explain why I couldn't post.

I can barely see the difference in layout

This is exactly what I read/heard.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 237
I was set back when I first seen it on mobile.If there was a way to see the full version on mobile,that would be cool.On the pc looks great.But whatever.Only thing I haven't figured out..is why some people's avatar have a neon green triangle in the corner and others don't

Also 3 years in..a new board ..but I'm still considered a poser :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom