Forum is dead :(

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was set back when I first seen it on mobile.If there was a way to see the full version on mobile,that would be cool.On the pc looks great.But whatever.Only thing I haven't figured out..is why some people's avatar have a neon green triangle in the corner and others don't
That triangle... they single us out... like non-humans in Novigrad
Also 3 years in..a new board ..but I'm still considered a poser :eek:
No comment...

I was set back when I first seen it on mobile.If there was a way to see the full version on mobile,that would be cool.On the pc looks great.But whatever.Only thing I haven't figured out..is why some people's avatar have a neon green triangle in the corner and others don't

It's an online indicator :)

If the collection is wiped..they have already stated that you will get FULL VALUE of the cards in your collection
Meaning you will have all you need to re get everything you had instantly

I thought that only applied to stuff you spent real money on like in other games when they do account wipes.

Not sure why everyone keeps bashing the new forum setup. Seems like they did a bang up job to me. Granted, I haven't looked at it on a mobile device yet.

I remember the exact same argument being brought up every time the forum's design was changed. You should have seen the storm after the last one, it was crazy. You'll get used to it ;)

It's not about getting used to but I actually don't like the colors or even the layout of theme. It's quite dull for me as I said it's looking more like tech forum.

Now I am not comparing anything here but just check Hearthstone forum, how bright & colorful it looks. giving justice to its main subject which is card game. Gwent Previous forum design is doing that thing for me but this nope not at all.

Forum looks real dead to me & not bcoz of inactivity but due to no colors or tech type theme. I will any day prefer brighter forum with characters in bg more like Hearthstone forum.

Last edited:
why some people's avatar have a neon green triangle in the corner and others don't

It means they are online. I found out by logging in through a computer and hovering the cursor over the triangle :)

The worst thing about the new Forum is just the way text is displayed. It's messy and honestly sort of tough to read.

The worst thing about the new Forum is just the way text is displayed. It's messy and honestly sort of tough to read.
I have to agree Black and white is very tiresome for the eyes. Especially the reverse one the white letters in late hours look like they can burn your eyes. Ther previous one had some red and stuff it was a bit better to digest. Most Web giants figured this out by making white letters on blue screen or just black letter on pale screen with a hint of some sort of color. I actually preffer the dark letters but thats mostly me.

I don't know, but after the forum update I'm finding myself just not interested in finding whatever. Previous version was simpler, more intuitive. This one now is one of those things that "We update because it's new and not because it's better".

Like 90% of the Gwent HC announcements: "Here, you can vote about this and that, but we'll still do that and the other, no matter the votes (are 90% in the other direction)".

It is really disheartening.

Edit: and since the original topic about the forum update is CLOSED for no particular reason: it so pisses me off when I open a topic with new posts and I have to scroll up to look where I left off the last time. Isn't there a simple function when I click on a topic with NEW posts to go to the FIRST new post after I visited the last time? So infuriating.

Last edited:

Raunbjorn

I really do not like the new forum lay-out. It's boring, confusing and not at all mobile-friendly.
Ah well, it is what it is.
Agree. It's too sterile and plain. The old forum had much more flavor and charm.

Just change the background to something a bit darker and more Gwent related, and it will look a lot better already.

Last edited:
Just like partci wrote, i'm not interested anymore reading forum, and i was everyday spending a lot of time, reading all posts related to news, general discussion and thronebreaker, other sections sometimes too. Now i'm idk confused or whatever and almost read nothing, even announcements lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom