Radio System feature

+
Ohmygawd. I'm so glad to hear this! I can't wait. It would be awesome if we could add some of the songs we like too though. :)

Yeah that would be awesome, if that's included I'll definitely put all the albums of mind.in.a.box in the playlist

Yeah that would be awesome, if that's included I'll definitely put all the albums of mind.in.a.box in the playlist
I'd definitely add up Perturbator to that. His song "Hard-wired" is just so good, I'm obsessed with it for some time now lol Anyway, thanks for mentioning mind.in.a.box.

Hmm, I've seen that band/artist Perturbator mentioned a lot on this forums, I'll listen to their music some time, and taking your recommendation on "Hard-Wired" as first try

Whether there's a radio or not i feel like the first track (shadows) on this album needs to be in this game somewhere
any devs reading this please give it a listen for 10 minutes

I think you should be have the ability to download your own "mixtape" for your car/house/ personal music listening device. What I like may not "fit in" with the genre, but I don't care. Let me listen to some Billy Idol or Beasto Blanco if I want to.

I think you should be have the ability to download your own "mixtape" for your car/house/ personal music listening device. What I like may not "fit in" with the genre, but I don't care. Let me listen to some Billy Idol or Beasto Blanco if I want to.

Hahaha, yeah, Billy Idol shouldn't be the best for CP2077. And download your music sounds interesting, don't have any idea how that could work out tho

Top Bottom