Nilfgaard Faction Keg Week is live!

+
TWITTER_720x405_EN.png

Nilfgaard has won the Faction Challenge, which means it’s time for another Faction Keg Week!

This time, all three cards in the “Choose 1 out of 3” part of the keg opening will belong to the winning faction (Nilfgaard), and there will be a guaranteed premium card from the losing faction (Northern Realms) in the initial choice of 4 cards.

Faction Keg Week will last from Wednesday, June 27th, 12 PM (noon) CEST till Monday, July 2nd, 12 PM (noon) CEST, and will affect all players, regardless of whether they participated in the Faction Challenge or not.

Dear developers, I think you haven't thought the rewards of the Event week of Card Kegs through.
I just opened 53 kegs, and only got 2 premium silver cards from Nilfgaard in the last 3 cards of the keg, zero gold Nilfgaard cards and about 8 or 9 silver static cards that I already had.
And on the other hand I got 53 premium Northern realms premium cards. 4 of which where silver and one Leader Adda premium card.

It really felt like Northern Realms was the winner of the event becuase I think most of the people will get more valuable cards from that guaranteed premium card of the "losing faction" than those 3 Nilfgaard cards at the end that 70-80% of the time will be static bronze cards that everyone has already.

For the next event I hope you make that better. Something like guaranteed premium card from those 3 at the end for the winning faction.

i prefer this kind of event with a premium in the first 4 cards, because i already have the most rare and silver cards as premium. so this is the only chance to get missing regular premiums. silvers and golds are most likely in the last 3 cards, thats why its the winning faction. true they are not premium, but one can get the regular+ premiums at the normal premium weekends, which is coming somewhere in july like bruza stated

i prefer this kind of event with a premium in the first 4 cards, because i already have the most rare and silver cards as premium. so this is the only chance to get missing regular premiums. silvers and golds are most likely in the last 3 cards, thats why its the winning faction. true they are not premium, but one can get the regular+ premiums at the normal premium weekends, which is coming somewhere in july like bruza stated
It was also my thought, but then i've realized that with homecoming and full refund you'll get much more value on metorite powder by just purchasing kegs from the premium weekend since each rare you'll scrap will be worth 200 powder.

It really felt like Northern Realms was the winner of the event becuase I think most of the people will get more valuable cards from that guaranteed premium card of the "losing faction" than those 3 Nilfgaard cards at the end that 70-80% of the time will be static bronze cards that everyone has already.

For the next event I hope you make that better. Something like guaranteed premium card from those 3 at the end for the winning faction.

Yeah, I suggested that when the Challenge begun.

As the one Premium out of pick three would be pointless choice as everyone will always pick Premium no matter what cards are, I think it is far better to make all Rares (so Epic and Leg can be standard, of course they can be premium as well like they always can happen to be) in pick 1 of 3 guaranteed Premium.

That way winning faction remains far better, as it is sure Premium Rare and you can choose which one.

I'd much rather have the northern realms premiums personally, These kegs are a bit strange, the premium should be the winning faction though as many grinding anyway have the base set of cards

Very weird I keep getting the same cards over and over 6 of my last 10 premiums were redenian elect and the other were the weather clear sergeant.

I am getting the same NR premiums OVER and OVER. Only siege weapons (trebuchets), sergeant, and the 4 armor soldier. Out of 25 kegs I had about 5 different cards x5...???

I just opened 53 kegs, and only got 2 premium silver cards from Nilfgaard in the last 3 cards of the keg, zero gold Nilfgaard cards and about 8 or 9 silver static cards that I already had.
Open 41 kegs - Zero Golden cards - Thank you Developers!

Open 41 kegs - Zero Golden cards - Thank you Developers!
Rates for golden cards are roughly 1 /50-75 and remember it's RNG so that isn't even a guaranteed statistic just an average.

You weren't cheated out of your gold they are intentionally hard to get, however you get plenty of scraps with that number of kegs and I'm sure you can craft whichever you were after.

Cheers.

63 Kegs opened and received 3 Golds, 1 NG Premium, 2 New Silvers, other than that only doubles from NG. Also 9 Premium Trebuchets... I milled for around 2800 and made 3 Golds. Feel free to look down on me but I purchased 60 of those kegs, and basically got 3 golds (6 if you count Milling) and 2 silvers for 100$.
A little unimpressed. Cool game though.

63 Kegs opened and received 3 Golds [...] A little unimpressed.

1 in 20 seems to be the average drop-rate. So, you haven't been that unlucky. Buying (60) kegs only speeds things up a little bit. You can earn the same by playing a little over 2 weeks.

1 in 20 seems to be the average drop-rate. So, you haven't been that unlucky. Buying (60) kegs only speeds things up a little bit. You can earn the same by playing a little over 2 weeks.

When you put it like that I don't feel so hard done by in terms of cards received. Although I do feel that $100 is the same price I would pay for a new release ps4 title, considering I have bought this amount of kegs four times in the last month (yes I know I probably shouldn't have) it has added up to just over $400, and I really only have enough golds to support 3 trash tier archetype decks. I'm not knocking the game, I think that the 400$ is supporting the full release. At the same time for that price I could have bought 4 new releases. Gwent addiction got the better of me lol.

When you put it like that I don't feel so hard done by in terms of cards received. Although I do feel that $100 is the same price I would pay for a new release ps4 title, considering I have bought this amount of kegs four times in the last month (yes I know I probably shouldn't have) it has added up to just over $400, and I really only have enough golds to support 3 trash tier archetype decks. I'm not knocking the game, I think that the 400$ is supporting the full release. At the same time for that price I could have bought 4 new releases. Gwent addiction got the better of me lol.
Don't worry too much with how fast you get ores in this game you'll build a good collection fast, especially after spending all that money.

I really only have enough golds to support 3 trash tier archetype decks.

You can always mill cards to create a better deck, although, at this stage, I wouldn't recommend it because after Homecoming you might be able to mill cards for full value.

At the same time for that price I could have bought 4 new releases.

That's how F2P works; you decide your own limit and a good F2P game (like Gwent) doesn't force you to spend money.

Okay cool, i guess i will try and save duplicates now. I never felt forced to pay for Gwent, and I accept what I have chosen to spend. I have the physical cards etc from the Witcher DLC too, needless to say I have always wanted to have it as a stand alone game. It is now the most expensive game I have and I'm mostly happy with it.

Wow dude.....

I really hope you stick with the game and get your monies worth from the head start you gave yourself. I don't recommend anyone spending money unless they really can't wait or maybe they are rich. If you really like the game you will acquire everything you want in the end. Just have to have patience.

I don't recommend anyone spending money unless they really can't wait or maybe they are rich.
I'm not rich, i do have patience (once I hid in my brothers room for 6 hours just to scare him) but TBH i have less time than money available at this point.
Thanks for the advice though!

Top Bottom