Cyberpunk 2077 E3 2018 Trailer Frame by Frame EP05

+

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED

In 2077, technology has become omnipresent. It’s used to automatize industry, bombard the masses with incessant advertising, replace human flesh and bone with circuitry and steel, and the list goes on. While cheap electronic devices and services are available to even some of the poorest members of society, most cannot afford to buy the newest toys or replace broken equipment. As a result, from a young age many learn to improvise and work with discarded scrap to make repairs, to build their own diversions, to craft their own weapons.

Is the Braindance an Amazon Alexa product?

I've been very interested in getting stickers, etc that mess up machine facial recognition for privacy purposes.

Guest 4310777

This actually makes me slightly more confused about braindance.. lol need more info

Braindance seems to be like a next level VR experience. It can be a game... Or not.

I thought it's simple VR because of the interactivity that doesn't seem to exist with Braindance since it's just a recording. So braindance is more like the next level TV experience. But maybe the picture is just a placeholder for the real braindance?

Maybe it is some form of improved (2077 technology) braindance that is interactive. You have some level of control, but cannot stray too far from the original experience. This would also be more interesting in gameplay, since you are not just watching a movie.

So will brain dance be a min game like that one from watch dogs 1 where the main protagonist take a pill and does the mini games for money or just for fun also what type of mini games will we do and how many will there be.

So will brain dance be a min game like that one from watch dogs 1 where the main protagonist take a pill and does the mini games for money or just for fun also what type of mini games will we do and how many will there be.
Braindance with support for W3 mini game where it's actually just the entire W3 game inside CP2077. Please CDPR.

Guest 4310777

I was kinda thinking it would be almost like a dream emulator, something that injects sensory information into your brain somehow, so that you can sort of download a predefined experience into your consciousness.. in altered carbon there was the idea of capturing people's most euphoric memories and letting others experience them for a price. I doubt the technology is that advanced in this world tho.

Guest 4310777

Braindance with support for W3 mini game where it's actually just the entire W3 game inside CP2077. Please CDPR.

Plot twist: It will actually be a mini game, where you play as Ciri who has travelled to the future ;) lol

Top Bottom