Salty opponents friending to cuss me out

+
I believe I have heard this happen to a few other people? Does cdpr do anything about these players? What is extra ridiculous is this person cussed me out when they lost for a their own misplay that put them down a card.

And here I thought it was nice someone wanted to friend me...

Thus I never accept a friendship request anymore, am rarely GGing and care to bother.

You should do the same.

I don't know how much can be done about it, but you can always report it to CDPR if someone is bullying you in chat: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

But in general yes, you probably shouldn't accept friend requests from people you don't know. Among thousands of players it's always possible that someone doesn't know how to behave...

Oh I deleted it, but when I went to look at it the message was there with the request. Couldn't not see it. Losing is frustrating but not worth all that.

Yes, happened to me two times quite recently. One player just wanted let me know that my deck is "braindead" (as opposed to his hyper-intelligent deck I figure :)) then removed me, but that other one went on for ages, rambling some textbook bullying stuff about how I obviously don't have friends and spend my whole life before computer. It was kind of funny first, but then finally ended up removing him cause he just didn't stop and I had things to do. :)

Personally I just have a good laugh then move on. Also I'll keep continuing to accept friend requests as I've actually had some nice conversations out of these with some other people. And to be honest this sore loser type also kind of entertains me. :)

But yeah if that kind of stuff gets to you, you should probably be more careful accepting random friend requests, cause these people exist, as the byproduct of... well, the internet I guess. :)

That happened to me once. He/she sent me a friend request and proceeded to call me "braindead" and "cancer," then blocked me. :D Well, there's no shortage of idiots and a-holes on the internet. Regardless, I'll keep accepting friend requests cuz I got a couple of pretty good Gwent buddies because of it although they have pretty much stopped playing Gwent ... but I think they'll come back at homecoming.

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
I believe I have heard this happen to a few other people? Does cdpr do anything about these players? What is extra ridiculous is this person cussed me out when they lost for a their own misplay that put them down a card.

Always report these players to tech support, they will receive a ban if they wrote anything bad to you :)

Yeah this has happened to me 4 times since playing. Sometimes they just message without being on my friends list in which i block them and send a picture of fat princess emoji. It's usually funny last time i got a message saying only an idiot keeps a 1 point sabbath over a 2 point slyzard. I outplayed the sh&$ out if you. That was his message. I said only a simpleton plays reveal.. Enough said. I well report if they ever say angering worse but the salt is real.

Top Bottom