Homecoming News Coming Soon!

+
Hmmm.

Hey, look over there!

Wrong. Alchemy require you to fill your deck with subpar cards. Only cards like Bearmaster and Half-Elf Hunter are point slam because you simply put them in the deck and never be wrong.
Subpar my ass, lowest is 10point point potion that can be pulled with vico for 12points.
If beer was removed alchemy tag then it would force them to play subpar cards.

thats is similar to golems,thunder,blue stripes etc and doesnt make those cards subpar o_O

So mid-July has been and gone.

What's the craic? What's this "exciting news" that we are supposed to be eagerly awaiting?

July is ending, E3 is done... where's the beef?

I wish for a 4 player battle mode, and obviously about a 1000 more available cards. That would put an end to playing the same decks over and over again.

I wrote up there. Check out 22 july.
Edit : ok i can t believe this :|

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180720-195141.jpg
    Screenshot_20180720-195141.jpg
    407.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Unbelievable...and they did the Witcher series?! The "infinite monkey theorem" comes to mind or did they have a ghostwriter doing the programming for them?

Edit: had to edit some rage typos

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to say this but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if Burza is going to tell us that the development of Gwent has been canceled and this is the last Gwent open.

I hope I am way off here but at this point I would just shrug and there would be no shock at all.

I hate to say this but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if Burza is going to tell us that the development of Gwent has been canceled and this is the last Gwent open.

I hope I am way off here but at this point I would just shrug and there would be no shock at all.

I wouldnt be surprised at all either.

Such a shame. Gwent CB was the CCG that i had most fun playing on all my life, and i played a crap ton of ccg's.

Top Bottom