Cyberpunk 2077 E3 2018 Trailer Frame by Frame EP07 - Cyberware

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED

Even though cybernetic prosthetics were originally developed for practical and medical purposes, they’ve since become a matter of lifestyle choice. In 2077, cyberware has become as commonplace as tattoos and jewelry. The reasons for installing it are many and varied, including simple tech upgrades, combat enhancements, and even fashion statements. The possession of trendy cyberware has become an integral and defining part of Night City culture. Uniqueness is just another form of currency. To make it big, you need to look the part. Style is everything.

RealSkinn technology — synthetic skin designed to cover cybernetic implants.

Do note that in CP2020 cyberlimbs are not inherently armored. You can add armor OR "Realskin" to them.

Do note that in CP2020 cyberlimbs are not inherently armored. You can add armor OR "Realskin" to them.

It literally says that in the copy above, Su.

"However you may not cover or chrome an armored limb"

DO YOU NOT READ MY PASTES?

Side note: I usually allow this to be bypassed with enough money and a good enough Ripperdoc. Pretty sure Corps and Military have very real-looking limbs that are also armored.

As for 2077, who knows. Probably go with my method or something like it. Extra cost - Realskinn an armored limb.

Side note: I usually allow this to be bypassed with enough money and a good enough Ripperdoc. Pretty sure Corps and Military have very real-looking limbs that are also armored.

As for 2077, who knows. Probably go with my method or something like it. Extra cost - Realskinn an armored limb.
Or embracing the metal god who drives us, and adding cool stuff to the armored limbs like embedded lights and holography.

You know it, I know it, but let's be realistic, lots of people aren't going to read the pastie.
So I was just putting it out front for them.

Guest 4310777

Have RealSkinn combat genitals been confirmed?

Yeah, i also asked a friend of mine about the dude on the lower picture in particular. He is part of the "Vory" a russian mafia that translates to thieves. He picked that up on the tattoo.

This sound so cool also with CD projekt red going to continue working on this game thanks to the online multiplayer that update in the should be like fornite where it continues change what you do in the world while also changing how it looks.

Top Bottom