What about Vampires?

+
I started playing The Witcher 3 again after all these years of completing first play-through. I'm also playing another game; Vampyr, it got me thinking if CD Projekt Red would ever consider developing a vampire themed RPG? Considering the enormous lore a vampire game has to offer and also the fact that there isn't a proper vampire RPG other than the bugged riddled Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines which was still a fun game despite the fact. I can't really see any other studio than CD Projekt Red more than up to the task.

Quite off-topic! (Casts to open a portal. A feeling of vertigo...a rush of movement. Suddenly, they're in the General section.) Also changed the title for clarity.

As for whether there will ever be a CDPR game featuring vampires... (Regis stands off to the side tapping his foot impatiently. Detlaff looks supremely unimpressed. [ ;) ]) ...I think pretty much all focus at the moment is on Gwent and Cyberpunk. Who knows where things will go after that? I think there's a sizable underground movement to begin working on a My Little Pony pet simulator / RPG, at the moment...

I guess not. No there will be no Vampire game in Witcherverse sytle. next to many reason simply because higher Vampires are pretty OP in the game lore and it would be a quite boring game ;)

By game lore he isn't dead. Plus it would be a weird game, cause you play in the exact same world, only with another character, and the Sapwkoski vampires are very different from the ones we see in other games.

Okay, I give the Tesham Mutna Ruins gives us vampires that are far away from the Geralt-Saga lore. And this is where it becomes boring. Cause then again you play the same vampire as in other games.

When Witcher 4 comes around, I wish for two things...
1. The vampire will play a major part of the main campaign.
2. Play as Geralt again.

Geralt need to seek out Dettlaff van der Eretrin. Dettlaff holds the key to help Geralt with THE task.
To find Dettlaff, Geralt need to track down Emiel Regis Terzieff-Godefroy first... and so the
new adventures begins... The higher vampire is not the most powerful. There is another...

The Lady Is A Vamp...

A Night To Remember

Last edited:
This will not happen. There is only one out of 4 B&W endings in which Dettlaff can survive.
So this wil defenitly not be any kind of Witcher 4 stuff.
And CDPR told that Geralt's story is told, so he will be no protagonist anymore.

Top Bottom