Cyberpunk 2077 E3 2018 Trailer Frame by Frame EP09 - Gun laws

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED

Gun laws are lax in Night City — anyone can own a gun. And thanks to frequent riots and the daily threat of violence, just about everyone does. Open carry of firearms is commonplace and many even wear bulletproof clothing as they go about their lives — just in case. No one bats an eye at a pistol here or a rifle there. To stay alive, you need to look out for yourself… Even if that sometimes means turning a blind eye to the constant violence happening all around.

I can see handguns and even smaller SMGs being considered commonplace. And rifles for police and security types (the people that usually carry handguns in 2018). But I'd agree, machineguns, grenade launchers, and other "heavy" weapons shouldn't be considered commonplace in in the world of 2077.

so @Lilayah ...what Boostergang are these guys part of?

I seriously doubt they are any kind of Boostergang.

Those guys look very professional. Matching toned-down outfits and potent but also fashion-understated cyberware.

Corporate ops team or mercs on the job. Judging from how similar they look, I go for Corporate team, prooooobably Arasaka ( All the black).

Combat Cab into the Zone is actually lower profile than AV-4 drop.

Interesting. But do people bat an eye at a rail gun or rocket launcher? :cool:
One would think so. Ever read any of the game materials for the pnp? The deal is, light handguns and such are socially acceptable. Start packing the heavy artillery and most folks will be getting ready to run for cover and the cops will more than likely "shoot first " and ask questions later. It's an armed society, but military hardware is STILL illegal and HIGHLY frowned upon.

I seriously doubt they are any kind of Boostergang.

Those guys look very professional. Matching toned-down outfits and potent but also fashion-understated cyberware.

Corporate ops team or mercs on the job. Judging from how similar they look, I go for Corporate team, prooooobably Arasaka ( All the black).

Combat Cab into the Zone is actually lower profile than AV-4 drop.

I thought they are Brainiacs, going to or coming from a Corp mission.

Top Bottom