Cyberpunk 2077 E3 2018 Trailer Frame by Frame EP10 - Night City and you

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED

For most, despite pervasive violence and poverty, leaving Night City is not an option. Everyone is a lone wanderer in their own right and Night City presents an undying hope for fame and success where failure is the ultimate fear. Self-preservation and self-promotion—not money—are the driving forces behind societal advancement. In order to be someone, you have to be more than yourself. To become immortal, you have to become a brand, an ideal.

I'm just wondering why there's an annoucement of Bushido 3 on this part, looks fantastic tho, I mean, if I'm not mistaken Bushido is an old brand of cars. Good description, as always, Lilayah!

Yeah i hope there is more to do in night city than there was in the Witcher series because you could only do main missions,side quests,play gwent, Go on treasure hunts,contracts.

Yes that is a lot but when you done all of the missions,treasure hunts and contracts you cant only play gwent you need more to do.

Thats why in Cyberpunk 2077 if should be to have more stuff to do because it is the 21 century and with that we have many things we can do. So you should be able go to resturant not much to fill your hp but actually maybe even pig out or go to the skate park with hoverboard (No not the one with the wheels but a actual hoverboard) and do some crazy ass tricks.

I just want more to do in the world than going from one mission to the next.

What?
You don't gain fame and glory by having the cities highest body count?
But rather by becoming someone people turn to when they want something done?
What a novel concept.

Top Bottom