The Witcher - A Story of Swords, Monsters and Ambition (Witcher 1 retrospective)

+

An in depth look back at, and critique of, the first Witcher game. I have a lot of love for the game and spent a long time making this and wanted to share with anyone who might be interested.

An in depth look back at, and critique of, the first Witcher game. I have a lot of love for the game and spent a long time making this and wanted to share with anyone who might be interested.
Yeah, its a pretty good game. The lore is a bit weird in that one but the story is pretty legit. Btw, do you think the second triple A game cdpr is working on (supposed to go out in like 2021 or some shit) is a game in the witcher world ?

Yeah, its a pretty good game. The lore is a bit weird in that one but the story is pretty legit. Btw, do you think the second triple A game cdpr is working on (supposed to go out in like 2021 or some shit) is a game in the witcher world ?
I can only guess like everyone else but i think there's a pretty good chance it is. CD projekt have expressed interest in making another witcher game, the franchise must be worth a hell of a lot now, and AAA games take so long to develop that if they know they want to make another game in the witcher world it would make sense to start already. But who knows. Either way I don't think they'll give any more information for a while.

Top Bottom