Faction Premium Keg Week starts... now!

+

To celebrate Monsters' victory over Scoia’tael in the latest Faction Challenge, we’re launching another Faction Premium Keg Week!
  • In every keg, each 5th card that belongs to Monsters (meaning every Monsters card that you will see in the “Choose 1 out of 3” part of the keg opening) will be upgraded to its Premium version.
  • In every keg, at least 1 card out of the initial choice of 4 cards will belong to Scoia’tael.
The event will last till Monday, August 6th, 12 PM (noon) CEST and will affect all players, regardless of whether they participated in the Faction Challenge or not.

I hoped, that you continue to make "all three cards in the “Choose 1 out of 3” part of the keg opening will belong to the winning faction, and there will be a guaranteed premium card from the losing faction in the initial choice of 4 cards."

I hoped to get my set of Scoia'tel premium bronze cards finished.
But never mind. In this case, I wait for another premium keg week.

I think there is some kind of bug around the premium keg week.

I saved up some packs ready for the premium weekend. I mostly picked monster cards because they were premium but much to my dismay once I got to the collection every monster card I had picked had been replaced by another non premium card I had chosen not to pick. Before you ask if I just misclicked, the card highlighted after you finish opening the pack was the premium monster card I had been selecting.

I saved up some packs ready for the premium weekend. I mostly picked monster cards because they were premium but much to my dismay once I got to the collection every monster card I had picked had been replaced by another non premium card I had chosen not to pick. Before you ask if I just misclicked, the card highlighted after you finish opening the pack was the premium monster card I had been selecting.

This indeed sounds like a bug (and I saw similar reports elsewhere as well); you could contact support about it.

I´ve got the exact same problem, I received different non-premium cards from the choosing stage rather than the ones I actually picked. Already contacted support, let´s see what happens :confused:

I too liked the system from previous faction challenge (where you were guaranteed a premium from losing faction in the first 4 cards) better than going back to this but I kind of understand why you might want to go back since it seemingly gave more to the losing faction. Maybe you could at least reverse it so that the winning faction gets a guaranteed premium in the 1st 4 cards?
Or at least make it so that at least 1 card in the choose 1 from 3 actually belongs to the monster class because it's a really big turn-off to read premium keg, yet you will probably only get guaranteed premiums from like 20% kegs only.

Same problem here, whenever I choose a monster animated card the game puts another one in my collection
Post automatically merged:

I wasted like 8 kegs cause all the monsters card I found got lost :/

for evade any missunderstooding, premium kegs are only wich i bought in event time or ALL wich i currently have?

for evade any missunderstooding, premium kegs are only wich i bought in event time or ALL wich i currently have?

All kegs that you open during the event, whether old or freshly bought.
But as there is currently an issue with the premiums, you may want to wait until it's fixed.

17 drágaköves, mert egy választott lapokat nem kaptam meg egy amatőr szörny frakciónak.
Nem tudom mi van a gwentel de egyre több probléma va

I have also the problem. I am missing Brewess: Ritual and Whispess: Tribut. I am very sad now :(

Is there something wrong or it's just me?
"all three cards in the “Choose 1 out of 3” not belong to monster faction (there are other faction too). Or this Faction Premium Keg Week! is different from the previous one.
Cause i'm about to buy 120 kegs for my monster faction, If so I think i'll have to hold.
P/s: My English is limit, please clarify that "This Faction Premium Keg Week! is DIFFERENT from the previous one or not"

Ok! after reading the news for a number of time, here is what i understand:
Stage 1: The 4 cards
1 card is guaranteed belong to Scoia’tael (not guaranteed premium)
Stage 2: Choose 1 out of 3
If and only if there is a monster card it is guaranteed premium.
Man!!! you got me this time, i almost about to buy 120 kegs.

Last edited:
will they notify us when they solve this problem on the forum/site , cuz not everyone knows devs twitter and actually check it

No. Problem still exist
Just opened a keg (no monsters)

You've misunderstood the event. There is no guaranteed Monster drop. The only thing the event does, is upgrade Monster cards to premium if they drop.

Top Bottom