Season of the Draconid is ending soon

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED

Season of the Draconid will end on August 31st at 10am CEST! Just 14 days left to get the Saskia avatar!

Nerys

Forum regular
You didn't add here that it will be last ranked season before Homecoming as you did on polish forum and that since September we will have off season until Homecoming.

D'oh! I begin this game 5 days ago and still on rank 11... (The challenges saved my life because they give lot of XP to reach lvl 10 in 3 days)... This weekend I'll get Saskia!

Even without the usual rewards, I would still prefer to be able to play "ranked"-type matches during September. At least then you're up against opponents of fairly equal skill levels. Only having a casual mode means there are too many mismatches. September is going to be a mighty boring month. (And maybe most of October, too!) I wish CDPR would reconsider this and at least allow a bit of ranked play....

I highly doubt this is the last season as we have had more delays. I could see another 6 months before we see homecoming

The normal ranked season (of the warrior) will start as of the beginning of September. The break concerns pro ladder so don't worry.

The normal ranked season (of the warrior) will start as of the beginning of September. The break concerns pro ladder so don't worry.
Yes, you're right, but it was clarified only about an hour ago. Until that, there was an information that the offseason break is going to affect ranking ladder as a whole available on both polish part of our forum and official facebook page of Gwent. This situation continued for, like, 3 days, and they only resolved it just now.

Last edited:
Yes, you're right, but it was clarified only about an hour ago. Until that, there was an information that the offseason break is going to affect ranking ladder as a whole available on both polish part of our forum and official facebook page of Gwent. This situation continued for, like, 3 days, and they only resolved it just now.
Good to hear this! Thank you both.

Top Bottom