Calling for your questions! Gamescom 2018 Edition

+
I asked this elsewhere I think..

but can we smoke ? drink booze? and eat and sleep ?

Like whenever we want , as in go to a bar and get some ?

Edit: oh and before it slip my mind! Can we BUY our own car ? cose I only saw something about stealing cars .

If you look closely at the weapons when they're examined they have inherent accuracy, rate-of-fire, and bullet spread ratings

Yeah, those are the ones I meant. But I didn't see their effects in practice. ROF is pretty clear, but there was hardly any recoil and accuracy was pretty much pinpoint.

There are other more or less recent shooters that have those kinds of weapon stats too and I've never seen them do anything at all that would affect gameplay on any meaningful level.

Yeah, those are the ones I meant. But I didn't see their effects in practice. ROF is pretty clear, but there was hardly any recoil and accuracy was pretty much pinpoint.
Since 90% of the weapons seem to be full-auto I suspect accuracy and spread determine what percentage of your bullets hit. As you say, they have zero effect on hitting in the first place.

There are other more or less recent shooters that have those kinds of weapon stats too and I've never seen them do anything at all that would affect gameplay on any meaningful level.
But numbers make any game an RPG, didn't you know that?

Since 90% of the weapons seem to be full-auto I suspect accuracy and spread determine what percentage of your bullets hit. As you say, they have zero effect on hitting in the first place.

Kind of a misnomer to call it accuracy then. There was already a damage-per-second stat... what'd be the use of accuracy if it worked like that.

But numbers make any game an RPG, didn't you know that?

It's just starting to dawn on me. I'm a late learner.

umm its more of a wish but i would to see player presence more so like you feel like its a person not a floating camera i know its tough but would awesome kinda like resident evil 7 i guess and this a big one the point upgrade system is cool and all but dynamic upgrading is much better like if you want to get better at a gun use it more need more stamina run more wanna get better at driving drive more its seems to work really well with rpgs like in oblivion elder scrolls anyways you guys are awesome and just so much heart in this project take all the time you need and give an option to add our own music that would be cool love the first person is always better for rpgs one last thing um can there be less HUD and numbers on screen if not can the HUD be customized i dont really like dark pink the best two all of you your a great team

Last edited:
I'm basically sold on what it is offering now. I like how even simple things we are really accustomed to in shooters like your ammo count require an upgrade.

I am curios if there will be more things, like hire-able NPC's or more buy-able drones that you take with you on missions instead of mission specific things like that spider bot?

I am also curios how the Rocker class works or if there even is paly class evolution towards the rocker, Same with corporate type of things?

Is gangs the vast majority of people you go through in terms of player, character and story evolution?

I'm curious about the "Ex-Lover In Town" option in character creation, what will it add to the game? :unsure:
I hope it is possible to choose if the ex will be female or male..

In 2013, in an interview with POLYGON it was suggested that different NPC's MAY speak in multiple languages.

From article: Night City, the setting of Cyberpunk 2077, is an diverse metropolis, with people and languages from around the world. CD Projekt Red is considering recording every character's voice in their native tongue, and the player would have to buy a translation implant in order to understand them.
- POLYGON article Mar 1, 2013.

QUESTION: Is this still something that is being looked into?

https://www.polygon.com/2013/3/1/4043352/cyberpunk-2077-characters-multiple-languages

P.S.: Watched the gameplay again, and I think I heard Japanese when crossing the street.

Just so you guys know, Kinley has already interviewed the devs and asked questions. I don't think there's much point in posting them here now.

Q&A thread, perhaps.

Top Bottom