If you can only change one thing in this game what would it be?

+
These are the rules so think hard and make it count. I'll go first.

REMOVE the "PRESS B TO SKIP" Prompt. Ruins the immersion.

The gunplay, it really needs to get better imo. That’s why we need to be vocal about the fact we dislike it and that it should be changed. So gunplay or the writing. The writing we were showed is pretty bad tbh

I would refurbish the character systems and their effects on gameplay (from what we know so far; what's told and shown).

Rudal

Forum veteran
Yes "skip" prompts in recent years became very visible. I remember games used to just skip cinematics when you pressed Space on your keyboard or just don't skip at all. Then the prompt was added but only if you pressed something or moved your mouse and then just became prominent addition to everything.

Oh a few last adds: Some kind of TPP ability just in your apartment to see yourself with all your gear, weapons, etc. Being able to actually buy and maybe customize elements of your apartment versus just receiving new apartments/hideouts for completing missions, etc. I like the immersion factor of saving up eddies and so forth. I know they will not do TPP dialogues but that would be nice at times.

Ugh, tough choice...

Either voice actor of female V or add TPP to large portion of dialogues.

First of all you are rock guys, game looking great, only one think i would like to say instead of manual toothbrushing you can make nanobrushing with nanobots(during process glowing blue!) !
Keep doing amazing job..
Cheers

I personally don't like the dialog options showing as high as they are now. If they would be lower they wouldn't disturb the view as much as they now do.

Delete voice acting of main hero and add variable system of dialogs like in Vampire: The Masquarade or Dragon Age: Origins.
You know what? Since the game is almost exclusively FPP, it feels like the better decision. There's zero need for a voiced protagonist if it's supposed to be YOU. And you don't see your character talking during dialogues. I never longed for the voiced protagonist in VtmB and it's one of my most beloved games of all time.

But I'm afraid it's too late for that.

1) make FPP/TPP freely choosable
and if there was a second option
2) make cars look more futuristic. I mean, come on, Jakies car looks like a 1980s sports car, and most other cars I have seen looks either similar to present day cars or some even like 1970s oldtimers.

Based on the demo it feels too FPSy. The RPG element seems more like a choose your own adventure book at the moment. Even when the narrator said we were going to choose the non violent option it got very guny at the end. I'm hoping to see this improve in the final game.

1) make FPP/TPP freely choosable
and if there was a second option
2) make cars look more futuristic. I mean, come on, Jakies car looks like a 1980s sports car, and most other cars I have seen looks either similar to present day cars or some even like 1970s oldtimers.
Nope. One thing. Them's the rules. ;)

If there was one thing I could change, I'd add player-controlled flying vehicles. There are other things I want, but they've already been mentioned numerous times in this very thread.

Car speed to sound is wildly off, especially for a "sports car". My real car is significantly faster than that without sounding like it's WOT, struggling to get to 60 lol

Top Bottom