Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings

One more time thank you for gameplay stream, demo is very impressive.
I really like V's apartment. Cozy and peaceful own place (or a bet-cave, if you want) in the Night City. I hope, there will be moment, when some one will invade there and make an ambush for us. So, I want to ask:
1) Will we have possibility to customize our apartment - change some items, perhaps, bring some memorable things-trophies from the missions?
2) Can we live with another character (maybe, give them keys and and meet them occasionally in apartment), for example, with a beloved, a friend or already mentioned cats?
3) Question not about apartment - will male character's beard grow up in real time (just like Geralt's)?
4) And one more about appearance customization - can we customize V many times (not only in character creation moment)? Can we use services of hair salons, tattoos parlors etc?

The game looks fantastic. Just take my money! But I have one question..

So as I viewed the gameplay I was thinking about the mobility of enemies, as they are cyber-enhanced like the player. Will the enemies jump around, slide, run and gun and try to flank? Just wondering as the enemies looked kind of stationary in the gameplay vid (still looks really good), but maybe that is how it is at the moment in the middle of development. Would be awesome if enemies (the enhanced ones mainly) would move around like the player.

It is shaping up to be one of the greatest games ever CDPR. Make it the best

Hello CDPR.

I'm waiting Cyberpunk since the first annoncement... After The Witcher III I'm glad you guys want to focus more on a RPG/immersiv sim aspect.
However the combat in your showcase didn't proved me that will...

I'm a RPG player and while I can enjoy FPS and shooting, it's not what I'm looking for in Cyberpunk 2077.

- I was wondering if we would have the possibility to order/manage followers?
We saw Jackie was heavy scripted and no possibility/interaction with him were shown during gameplay.

- Are we gonna have some skill and abilities?
Something a bit similar to Mass Effect for exemple, Magnetism power? EMP attacks, melee skills etc?

- How the NPC surrounding react to public crime?
If the player go on killing spree or drive over people? Can we be arrested? Any crime system?

Thank you.

- Are we gonna have some skill and abilities?
Something a bit similar to Mass Effect for exemple, Magnetism power? EMP attacks, melee skills etc?
Yes they've confirmed (1) stats (namely strength, constitution, reflexes, intelligence, tech and cool), (2) skills that improve the more you successfully use them (i.e. hacking or long guns), and (3) perks that can be invested in using points you get from traditional XP (experience from main quests) and/or street cred (reputation you earn from side quests). In addition there is of course gear like cyberware you can use to improve your stats and abilities. Though it appears from the demo that cyberware has a "humanity cost" associated with it ... meaning you may want to think twice before adding on too much cyberware.

Hi, Hopefully I'm not too late and this will receive some attention:

How much difference does each AI persona has? are they all based on the same model for male/female and re-skinned? Can we expect differences in height, weight, body structure, bone structure, etc'?
From the Demo Gameplay, it seemed to me that the Night City's population is quite homogeneous.

SO i either didnt see it, or it isnt here. I have a question about something. While I did see that you can't harvest people for implants. I have to ask about a very real mechanic from the table top. BTW: I play 2020 to this day.
In gameplay, it's possible to take enemies and sell them for parts to "meat wagons". While I can understand, not being able to harvest enemies in the field; but, for example, at the end of the gameplay walkthrough, if "V" had called the "meat wagon" to come pick up the dead, they ("V") could have garnered at least some Euro-Dollars. While not necessarily a lot, it would be something. And probably only available if the area was pacified (like at end of walkthrough mission). Also it might make "SOME" of the implants those guys had available..... one of the ways we made our money in our table-top games, was not so much the mission pay-out, but in side stuff. Take down a bad guy, toss his house for valuables, then sell all his stuff. Or, when we knew we were going to be leaving bodies, we'd call "REO-Meat Wagon" (that might've been a made-up corp for our games...don't remember) and have a wagon on call for collection, for when we were done.

Any hope for a camera toggle fallout style, returning to first person automatically when needed aka dialogues, interactions with objects; basically a third person just to explore outsides as we've got used by bethesda titles?
it would be really really really appreciated by whole community.

In 2013, in an interview with POLYGON it was suggested that different NPC's MAY speak in multiple languages.

From article: Night City, the setting of Cyberpunk 2077, is an diverse metropolis, with people and languages from around the world. CD Projekt Red is considering recording every character's voice in their native tongue, and the player would have to buy a translation implant in order to understand them.
- POLYGON article Mar 1, 2013.

QUESTION: Is this still something that is being looked into?

https://www.polygon.com/2013/3/1/4043352/cyberpunk-2077-characters-multiple-languages

P.S.: Watched the gameplay again, and I think I heard Japanese when crossing the street.

Will Jackie be a female if V character is a male and vice versa. Since Jackie is a gender neutral name?

Will the game support the nvidia RAY TRACING ?

Will be possible to add cyberpunk 2077 and newest nvidia 20 series in a bundle ? asking because would be nice if i could get them both same time instead of separate would save me some money from the promotion ;)

Question 1; Will there be a online co-op support?
Question 2: Will there be a online social hub for people to come and connect to and trade stuff?
Question 3: Is there loot ?
Question 4: What happens if I don't take the bot with me ?
Question 5: On what hardware was the gameplay running on?
Question 6: Will there be an local co-op support?
Question 7: Will there be an API support for cyberpunk? This would flourish the community with cyberpunk gadgets & apps.

Thanks alot

Last edited:
Hi. So, will there be "repeatable quests"? (Something like The Dark Brotherhood Forever)
Also, after you "beat the game" (finish the main story line), is it game over or you can continue to roam the city e do side quests (hopefully repeatable)?

Thanks for your time and please release it as soon as possible. I'm not literally dying right now in anticipation.

Don't know about the repeatable quests, but good chance we'll have 200 hours of unique quests than recycling the same thing. And this is not a Nintendo game (looking at you Zelda and Xenoblade) so rest assured that likely yes, the "game" doesn't get over after the main storyline, the whole point is to see the ramifications of our choices aye.

Questions:
* If the game is still heavily story-driven like Witcher 3 does, then what can I do if I just want to "live" in the city rather than doing specific quests? Do you have any plan on implement a sim life sort of play style like some kind of survival mode? I believe this will greatly increase replay value.

* Does every car battle progressed by script like it showed in the demo ? Can I shot while driving? Can I mount a weapon on my car?

Will it be possible to complete the game without killing anyone directly? For example: bots/companions do the dirty work, while you 'charm' augmented enemies with your hacking skills or specialty weapons, or 'blind' someone by disabling eyes augmentations, etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom