Which V gonna be your V ?

+

Which gender are you gonna play ?

• Total voters
ok..so maybe it's a bit (alot) premature to ask such a question . But I'm curious ! I wanna know !

This thread has 2 questions :

1- Which gender are you gonna play as ? Are you gonna pick female V ? Male V ? Both ? and if both which one will be your 1st playtrough ?

2- Do you know what kind of character are you gonna make ? and I don't mean background story and choices . Those were covered in another thread already . But how will they look ! Who gonna inspire you to make them ?

I'm going to make an asian Female V ! and she gonna look so badass .

It's V, not Vi :)
Definitely a female V. The default reminds me of Sombra, which, as an Overwatch player, I absolutely love. That being said, I need to get a good look at the character creator, mess around with it a bit before I figure out what she's gonna look like.

It's V, not Vi :)
Definitely a female V. The default reminds me of Sombra, which, as an Overwatch player, I absolutely love. That being said, I need to get a good look at the character creator, mess around with it a bit before I figure out what she's gonna look like.
lol thanx , my bad . I was able to fix it in the thread and title but alas the poll can't be fixed .

care to post a pic of this Sombra ? (not everyone play or know much about overwatch :p) .

lol thanx , my bad . I was able to fix it in the thread and title but alas the poll can't be fixed .

care to post a pic of this Sombra ? (not everyone play or know much about overwatch :p) .
No worries.

Sure, here you go.

Attachments

• 350px-Sombra-portrait.png
    350px-Sombra-portrait.png
    93.4 KB · Views: 99
I have a few characters in games that look similar to one another, and I use that in my initial playthrough. But with all the options available, I'm not sure. I always play female first, if it's available. But I'm not sure if I want her to be:

- pale, chin-length black hair with possible color (blue or purple), pale eyes and freckles.
- Asian, dark green hair that has a short fade and a faux hawk (sometimes called an undercut pixie), amber eyes
- Mixed black, freckles, silver/grey eyes, and a curly/lengthy mohawk

I'll make them all eventually (if these options are available), but not sure what I want to create first. This is always my dilemma. For my guy, I was thinking sort of like Morgan Yu from Prey, but with cybernetics and tats.

Attachments

• BlackBlueHair.jpg
    BlackBlueHair.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 46
  • undercutPixie.jpg
    undercutPixie.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 84
  • LongFauxHawk1.jpg
    LongFauxHawk1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 40
The first playthrough - Genji, the second - Sombra. The third (if happens) - maybe i will try to make something unic or even myself, despite nobody ever gets anything good when he tries to make himself in a game.

It would be nice if all player aliases could start with any number of the alphabet. Versatile for people with different names
Post automatically merged:

Letter of the alphabet

100% Male V, no matter how many times I replay the game, I will always pick male. I never was into picking the opposite gender.

I always recreate myself in games first, and then on the second playthrough I play as "Meos", who is usually a melee/stealth character (hello armblades!) But I never even think about playing as a girl.

To answer the second question, I model my first character after myself. But I usually will get more creative with Meos, he'll definitely have a cool hairstyle, and hopefully chrome arms (please!) Maybe something like Genos?

Attachments

• Genos_Profile.png
    Genos_Profile.png
    629.8 KB · Views: 92
100% Male V, no matter how many times I replay the game, I will always pick male. I never was into picking the opposite gender.

I always recreate myself in games first, and then on the second playthrough I play as "Meos", who is usually a melee/stealth character (hello armblades!) But I never even think about playing as a girl.

To answer the second question, I model my first character after myself. But I usually will get more creative with Meos, he'll definitely have a cool hairstyle, and hopefully chrome arms (please!) Maybe something like Genos?
are you gonna add 'Meos' name too to the character customization ?

nice! I only play female...so..I know the feeling .

is he from a manga ? remind me of Naruto a bit..must be the blonde hair ;)

are you gonna add 'Meos' name too to the character customization ?

nice! I only play female...so..I know the feeling .

is he from a manga ? remind me of Naruto a bit..must be the blonde hair ;)
If you're asking if I'm gonna name my second character Meos, then yes!:)
And playing as the opposite gender just takes me out of it, I'd rather roleplay as what I am. And yes he is! He's from One Punch Man

I'm going to the route of a techie and netrunner specs and have many cyberware implants...Or at least try to since the Humanity cost would limit the amount of cyberware. I wonder if we will be able to switch cyberwares like similar to switching abilities, if we don't like one or this another unlocked one is much better. My character would look similar to Cyborg from DC comics. Half cybernetic and half human.

I would like to play the female version too. If the game supports replability than that would good for me.

I'm going to the route of a techie and netrunner specs and have many cyberware implants...Or at least try to since the Humanity cost would limit the amount of cyberware. I wonder if we will be able to switch cyberwares like similar to switching abilities, if we don't like one or this another unlocked one is much better. My character would look similar to Cyborg from DC comics. Half cybernetic and half human.

I would like to play the female version too. If the game supports replability than that would good for me.
humm man..

I remember cyborg! that was a long time ago! Lol

are you gonna make him black too ? or her ?

Female, asian, as close to Mokoto as possible. I love GITS and anime in general. I'll be about power to the people and fight the Corps as often as possible. Oh and the female form is superior aesthetically. And you get to ..... be a woman

Last edited:
I have no idea what I'm going to do first.

Usually when I'm undecided like that I run through the character creation twice and make a male and female character once each. Whichever one I like more is the one I go with.

I'd probably model the male after myself and the female after Jack from ME2 & ME3. Always found her very cyberpunk.

I was initially gonna go female V because I'd rather stare at a female body for unknown amounts of hours but seeing as it's first person I'm thinking I'll go male first in order to try and relate more to the character and then on the second play through try female V...but I gotta say female V seems pretty badass at this point.

Top Bottom