Which V gonna be your V ?

+

Which gender are you gonna play ?

• Total voters
I will be annoyed if I can't play a V that is a chipped-in cyber-Sikh dude like the Combat Cab taxi driver :cool:

Cyberpunk2077-09.jpg

I always play chick characters, unless I can't (that's hard in The Witcher or Deus Ex :) ) So it won't be different this time. Personally I find female characters more interesting than male. Even if a character lack any interesting characteristics as in F4 or Skyrim, playing a female makes them a bit more interesting.

I'm definitely going with male V. I'm sure Jackie and V's bromance will be epic, can't wait to see how those two will interact differently compared to female V. I hope they'll find an awesome VA for male V; fingers crossed for Troy Baker. For backstory I'm going with: saburo arasaka, first big kill, and ex-lover. I really want to play a very cold and calculated character, so with the stats that were shown in the demo I'm going with:

Strength: 1
Constitution: 1
Intelligence: 9
Reflexes: 6
Tech: 2
Cool: 6

I always play chick characters, unless I can't (that's hard in The Witcher or Deus Ex :) ) So it won't be different this time. Personally I find female characters more interesting than male. Even if a character lack any interesting characteristics as in F4 or Skyrim, playing a female makes them a bit more interesting.

unironically i belive this is the reason why there are so many trans people. i hope i dont get banned for this comment.
and i dont mean it as an insult.

unironically i belive this is the reason why there are so many trans people. i hope i dont get banned for this comment.
and i dont mean it as an insult.
What's trans about that? :)
And I too hope you don't get banned :) There's already too much hysteria about people voicing their opinion, whether they are right or less right.

What's trans about that? :)
And I too hope you don't get banned :) There's already too much hysteria about people voicing their opinion, whether they are right or less right.

something about playing as the opposite sex and doing amazing things and then subconsciously thinking if YOU changed sex you would also do amazing things. just thinking out loud. there seems to be A LOT of overlap between MTF transexuals and gamers.

Last edited:
Def a guy. Just because I don't want to see myself getting fucked by some dude... But I have nothing against playing as women.. Sad I have to include that. All MMO games I played as whaemens because their armor looked better and better pixelation on colors

Def a guy. Just because I don't want to see myself getting fucked by some dude... But I have nothing against playing as women.. Sad I have to include that. All MMO games I played as whaemens because their armor looked better and better pixelation on colors
yeah what @Integra-Eden said , the naked dude we see in the demo is a choice you'll have . It can be male or female (and maybe we will get a choice to just say None) .

It will depend on how well romance are in the game.
If it's at least Pre-EA Bioware level, then I'll play a dude for immersion, if not I'll play a girl for Eye Candy.
As for it's appearance, as I don't know it's sex yet, I didn't think about it.

what if the coin get stuck in the middle...watcha gonna play then ? :unsure:

Vertically or middle samething.

But i have a tiny ich that we will get to control the spider bot at some quest after V hands it to Dexter. (just guess work)

Last edited:
Top Bottom