Please add footwear as one of the equipment

+
Dear Dev. team,
Please add footwear as one of the equipment has unique stats such as special street cred, movement enhancement and etc. (separate the pants and shoes as two independent parts of the wearables.)
Thank you.

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077 shoes.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 shoes.png
    334.6 KB · Views: 476
Probably too late for this, since it's fully modeled and they'd have to,eh, "chop them off".

Very odd picture though.
"Face level 2"? Can't make any sense of it here.
Are they using some kind of localized damage system ( like in Deus Ex, affecting aim, movement, etc) with armor "tier"indication? It seems every part of equipment goes to "5".

So you can have a basic damage reduction ( based on implants) + whatever armor you're carrying.
Body and Chest and Jacket a separate value..."Arms" is missing .

I hope they clarify this soon.

+1 for footwear. And handwear for that matter.

The problem is, given that you can augment your body and limbs specifically, it will be really hard to implement those. If they decide on adding boots and gloves, it will probably mean that they need to add options for both enhanced limbs and normal. Pretty sure that's the reason why the jacket has rolled up sleeves.

Last edited:
One of the biggest issues I'm having with modding Fallout 4 at the moment is caused the fact that the footwear is on the same layer as the outfits.:mad:

Yeah, I hear you on this one. It's all about 'outfits'. I lost interest in FO4 some time ago and have since pulled it. One mesh / texture for pants and footwear. Sadly most games now days do this.

Seems they've dumbed it down a bit from even TW3, which is shocking. No gloves, no boots. Guess we will have to see how visually and mechanically different the head/face customization is.

Would at least like hand gear. I don't super mind leg armor being welded to boots (would obviously prefer that not to be the case, but it's not a dealbreaker), but gloves would be fantastic.

I have a list of footwear I'd like them to have:

Boots
Sneakers
High heels
Combat boots
Cowboy boots
Rocket boots (only used for kicking people)
Steel-toed boots with spikes on the toes (also used for kicking people)
Rollerskates
Rocketskates
Rocket boots (jump asssist)
Slippers
Animal foot slippers
Animal foot slippers with retractable blades
Shotgun boots (for when you need to kick someone in the crotch and they're wearing a cup)

Ok but like... Shoes are such a cool point item to own, honestly. And they can say so much about your character.

Short skirt, tights and heels is very different from short skirt, tights and combat boots.

Top Bottom