The Pizza Thread

+
Is Pizza related to cyberpunk 2077? Or does your authority allow you to do whatever you please? The Discussion should be based on the game right?

1) Pizza is related to anything and everything. Pizza is life.

2) Yes

3) Not necessarily

Now let go of your frustrations and have some pizza. What's your favorite?

I raise you... the metric long pizza. up to 3 meters long. 'tis but a simple snack.

Pizza-al-Metro.jpg

Anchovy is actually my favourite topping. What's not to love, salty, fishy, cheesy slices of heaven. The only thing that makes it better is eating with a glass of chilled wine on the Amalfi coast.
I LOVE anchovies, but for me they are too much on pizza. The flavor is so strong I lose a lot of the other flavor notes, but that's probably just my unrefined pallet since I feel the same way about truffles in almost anything. Though I could see maybe a balsamic garlic cream sauce instead of tomato, blue cheese instead of mozzerella, red onions, and then the anchovies.

I LOVE anchovies, but for me they are too much on pizza. The flavor is so strong I lose a lot of the other flavor notes, but that's probably just my unrefined pallet since I feel the same way about truffles in almost anything. Though I could see maybe a balsamic garlic cream sauce instead of tomato, blue cheese instead of mozzerella, red onions, and then the anchovies.
Most places don't understand that when you use anchovies you need fresh cheese, a simple tomato sauce (i.e. crushed tomatoes), and nothing with additional salt. They understand this in France and Italy. When done correctly anchovies are simply wonderful on pizza and enhance any other toppings you have.

I am not the biggest anchovies fan but when I had them on pizza once or twice they were delicious. Like 4meg said, all you need is a good, basic pizza as a base. I would never eat that in a fast-food pizza chain though.

It's interesting how pizza can be anything from a greasy cheese and pepperoni mess delivered by a clumsy teen to an elevated, gourmet dish served at a fine sit down restaurant. And the truth is they are all delicious.

Nooooooooo pineapple pizza is wrong :(((

and spicy pizzas are the best!! I think we clearly are pizza nemesisessesesess

LOLS ham and pineapple pizza is the bomb. when i was a kid I used to hate on pineapple pizzas too but now I love em. go figure.
Post automatically merged:

Best Pizza I ever had .. is from a shop called ALI BABA's.

Last edited:
Recent pizza activity: Finally had time to make my own again (used to do so every week-end). Hand-made semolina dough. . . Carefully blended and balanced sauce. . . Cheese combination: Provolone, mozzarella, romano, and asiago. Turned out rather well. Had to eat the evidence, of course. No pictures.

Tip: Better buy a high quality pizza plate off eBay. Cheap, though only one seller sell this high quality pizza pan from Germany ("Turkish Steel"). This is a 2mm thick pizza pan, in black/blued metal (steel I guess), not some dubious teflon crap. I have used mine a lot. Cost something like 12 USD or somesuch + shipping. The item was shipped inside a large box, laid diagonally inside, and the pizza pan was oiled a little (wash before use, but don't let it stay wet). Easily kept clean with a teflon scrubber and a little soap.

Make sure the pizza dough is NOT sticky, else it will likely stick to the pan around the outer edges. Just add some flour to make it a normal pizza dough before moving the pizza dough over to the pan.

I use a couple of sheets of "pizza paper" to flatten and make the dough round, then I lift the entire pizza with the paper, and try to slide the pizza paper from underneath the dough, such that the pizza lies down in the pan.

You can add some pizza sauce to the dough in the pan, and cook it for 3-4 minutes to pre-heat the pizza dough a little at 250 deg C, before adding condiments and cook at 250 deg C for 10-11 minutes. Don't let the dough harden by cooking for more than 3-4 min, else the bubbly dough won't flatten.

Warning: Make sure your oven is large enough. I had to move a metal grate in the oven, a notch down, in order for the pizza plate to fit, because there were metal railings inside my oven that made it too narrow. Works nicely though, fits with a very small margin.

Note: The pizza pan measures 40,5 cm across on the outside and 37,5 cm across on the inside, though might looks small in the photo below, because the condiments are probably cut too big.
Post automatically merged:

I was waiting for a pizza I ordered at this pizza restaurant one time, and there was a delay. They were nice enough to offer me no less than 3 big pizzas. I grabbed an extra one, but declined taking the 3rd pizza with me home (too much food).

Attachments

• nice.JPG
    nice.JPG
    478.2 KB · Views: 81
  • nice3.JPG
    nice3.JPG
    424 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Two things if you want the best In the world go to YouTube and search "Worth it pizza" then go to the video that says $2000 pizza and just watch it you will be surprise.

Secondly you are in a city and you are in USA so you should be able to eat fast food on the streets like hot dogs and French fries but also in a restaurant like seafood and steak.

There food should be an animation when V eats the food instead of putting it in her/his inventory and eating from their also their should consequences if you eat to much junk food because this is is a RPG and every has a consequence and a reward

I love the feeling of paying 3.4 USD for a Pizza, throw it in the oven and then 12 minutes later have a satisfying meal.

Top Bottom