GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Mr. Burza!

Another question about HC:
Will the behavior of the leaders on the board, the emotions available to them, etc., vary depending on whether the leader cards are animated or static?

Thank you in advance.

Wait what? The Redanians are being removed from HC? Does this mean that I'll never get to play as my favorite leader, Radovid, ever again? I'm so confused. Is he being replaced by Meve & Demavend? What about the Redanian knight & elite cards? Are all of the basic Redanian cards removed too? Is Adda safe? I'm so scared. So the north now is Temeria, Kaedwen, Aedirn? I noticed that when the new NR board backgrounds were introduced, the Redanian emblem was missing. I assumed this was an oversight, but is this evidence that this Redanian removal has been planned for a while now?

Good day, Mr. Burza, got a batch of new questions.

1.Can you say that with all the cards taken out for HC, will they all return eventually?

2. You said you'll have a stream showing which cards will be shelved for HC, will you also show the new cards taking their place or will that be a seperate stream/video?

3. Will there still be spies in other factions or are they now a NG only tag?

4. You said the crones and witchers will have new abilities. So that means both epic and legendary copies (ex. Brewess and brewess: ritual) will stay or will 1 be shelved?

5. Finally, what will happen to vicovaro medic and caretaker since ressurect will be skelliges thing exclusively?

Thanks again Burza, hope that Squirrel video will be shown during the weekend. :)

What has been the biggest complaint from the closed PTR in terms of gameplay and/or card design?

Yo burza,

I have a few questions regarding HC:

1. Will we get better reconnecting systems?

2. Assuming that we will have simillar effect for the Summonic Circle in the future, will we get some kind of indicator which card will it spawn

3. Is there a way for the team to implement in-game (or in GoG launcher) bug report system?

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Hi Burza, long time no questions for you :)
I am still thrilled about the 1st HC video at challenger and am excited about your reply yesterday that you have finished recording the 2nd video.
So, a very easy one for you here, can the community expect the 2nd video today/this weekend? Will it be published via your Twitter or CDPR Twitch?
Thank you so much, have a nice day!

Hey Pawel,
since we will get only scraps at the HC release, will meteroite powder still exist and beeing used to transmute cards?
Post automatically merged:

You will get Scrap only (1600 for a legendary premium), he said this some time ago.

Yes, powder will exist :)

Sir Pavko, a few more questions if i can :)

1. Do we know how many cards will bring thronebreaker to the Gwent? Dont need exact number, just want to know most likely will it be 20, 40, 60, 100 or 200?

2. Will These cards be qualified as a standard set, or will it be a "new expansion set"?

3. Will thronebreaker bring us new leaders?

4. All rarities or TB will bring us for example only golds?

5. Will Thronebreaker bring us new battlefields, or its not planned to implement any other beside faction battlefields?

6. Crones with new abilities still have triple art, or arts have changed?

7. I dont have birthday today, but i need a leek about Hemdall ability, can you do it for me.... ?:)

Have a good day! :)

- Not a lot
- Standard
- Nope
- A mix
- No, the bards we use for TB are only for TB
- Same old art
- No birthday, no leek ;)

Hello Burza,

are there still cards in HC like currently The Guardian that mess with your deck if the opponent plays it? Which ones?

Will there be an additional ingame currency besides dust, ore and scraps?

Thank you.

- There are, specifics will come later
- Nope

Hi Burza, long time no questions for you :)
I am still thrilled about the 1st HC video at challenger and am excited about your reply yesterday that you have finished recording the 2nd video.
So, a very easy one for you here, can the community expect the 2nd video today/this weekend? Will it be published via your Twitter or CDPR Twitch?
Thank you so much, have a nice day!

Expect sth next week :)

Wait what? The Redanians are being removed from HC? Does this mean that I'll never get to play as my favorite leader, Radovid, ever again? I'm so confused. Is he being replaced by Meve & Demavend? What about the Redanian knight & elite cards? Are all of the basic Redanian cards removed too? Is Adda safe? I'm so scared. So the north now is Temeria, Kaedwen, Aedirn? I noticed that when the new NR board backgrounds were introduced, the Redanian emblem was missing. I assumed this was an oversight, but is this evidence that this Redanian removal has been planned for a while now?

Redania is being removed for now ;)

Hello there,

didn't found the answer or the question, so here we go.
We will have full scraps, but, what about starter decks? should we craft a deck ou you will give us some cards at first?
Have a nice day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom