Get your Legendary cards!

+
Gutted...

Was away yesterday and saw the extremely generous offer on the forums on my mobile, but was unable to access Gwent. Just got home and missed the deadline by minutes.

After playing for nearly 2 years and having very poor luck with legendary cards in kegs, this event would have been perfect.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has missed out on this very brief event. For us unlucky ones, is there any chance of CDPR being this generous ever again, especially before Homecoming ?

A huge thank you to CDPR for the very awesome legendary drop event, truly generous of them to even consider such a move (y)

Gutted...

Was away yesterday and saw the extremely generous offer on the forums on my mobile, but was unable to access Gwent. Just got home and missed the deadline by minutes.

After playing for nearly 2 years and having very poor luck with legendary cards in kegs, this event would have been perfect.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has missed out on this very brief event. For us unlucky ones, is there any chance of CDPR being this generous ever again, especially before Homecoming ?

Feel bad for ya. I knew there would be people out there who missed out. Hell if I had not gotten on the website last night before work I would have missed out as well and I would have been very disappointed.

I have 207 kegs and over 19,000 ore and thousands and thousands of scraps. I have never spent a penny on this game from day 1 (closed and open beta). They are VERY generous on rewards if you play regularly and do the daily challenges. Plus arena grants a chest even if you can't make it past one round. I also have most of the cards in the game (only missing a few gold that I could easily craft if I ever wanted them). CDPR is extremely generous, especially for a free game.

They are VERY generous on rewards if you play regularly and do the daily challenges.
so true, and the most scary thing is if they ll change it, a lot of players will wine, rage, making billion tons of hate posts how greedy they are, and soon or later cdpr will change their politic in such ways of benefits for f2p players, maybe even with homecoming

I just wanted to say Thank you for the legendary keg day.
I saved over 30 kegs and now I got a legendary for each one of them.
Thx a lot. It feels good to be rewarded for waiting.

Game has been on shit stalemate status for months, and now they do an event for 24h only.
What a great way to "rebuild the playerbase". Such a failure.

I'm not usually the type to vent about not getting this or that free stuff, believe me. I'm fairly overbearing when it comes to missing out on deals like the Legendary Keg Day this past day.

But this time around I must say I feel a bit mistreated. I've played Gwent for more than a year. I'm a very casual gamer and yet I have almost 600 hours put into Gwent. I've spent money on the game. I've supported it because, to me, it was the best digital CCG out there. After porting from HS into TESL, and from TESL into Gwent. I finally felt at home.

I like the gritty universe and characters - despite not owning a computer that lets me play the "The Witcher" game series.

I was a bit stumped to find out about the past day's guaranteed Legendary Keg Day. Mostly for the reason that CDPR hadn't exactly advertised it. I'm not the person that sits glued to Reddit or Twitter. I don't even have accounts for the respective sites, but I go there to get news about Gwent on a regular basis. And I only go there for Gwent-related stuff.

Summed up; I have played this game for quite awhile. Invested time and money into it. Continued to support it even during its rough times. I'm looking forward to HC even though I fear my shitty laptop can't run it. I have been patient after the devs told me to wait 6 months without added content. I think that I, as a customer, deserve a bit more of a heads up on a "discount event" than what I was given yesterday. I don't demand free/better stuff. I just want to be able to enjoy the same benefits given to newer as well as older players, despite not being online for 24 hours.

That is all. Rant over. Thanks for reading.

I was a bit stumped to find out about the past day's guaranteed Legendary Keg Day. Mostly for the reason that CDPR hadn't exactly advertised it. I'm not the person that sits glued to Reddit or Twitter.
Same here, totally missed the sale. Launching this event on a Thursday without any notice was unfair.

Dear CDPR! Thank you so much for paying attention for the casual, working class hero players of your community.
I cant thank you enough.

I had to go to hospital yesterday for some tests and when I got home I had to rest so I went to bed early. Today I had to go to work and during my lunch break I saw about this offer.

It's a very generous offer so it's very sad that I had to miss it.

A 24 hour window with only limited notification beforehand doesn't seem like the correct way to offer this. I hope that there will be another event like this, but I'm not keeping my hopes up.

To everyone who's missed it, it's not like you actually missed out on something that EVERYONE got. Most people already have a full collection (and as such, enough scraps to build it all again when HC hits), and the extra legendaries will only help to craft premiums. Think of it as an optional but really good offer, you didn't really miss out, you could still open your kegs any time, as usual. They'd just get upgraded for that amount of time. It wouldn't really be much of a surprise offer if it was advertised, would it? There will always be people who miss out, that's no reason to complain in my humble opinion. You still get tons of guaranteed epic card weekends, premium weekends, and every other event. While not devoid of development issues, CDPR definitely more than makes up for some with its generosity. And while this particular event was not too much to fuss over for older players, it definitely helps a lot the newer ones.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Is there any way to still take advantage of this deal?

I found out about it late and I really want to invest into the game. My friend has been asking for me to play and it seems like it would have been a great deal.

We will get some good deals still before HC so just be patient

maybe even with homecoming we will egt something too, as a reborn of the game event...ofc gambler's soul want to see the golden cards in every keg so people really dissapointed after miss such promo

To everyone who's missed it, it's not like you actually missed out on something that EVERYONE got. Most people already have a full collection (and as such, enough scraps to build it all again when HC hits), and the extra legendaries will only help to craft premiums. Think of it as an optional but really good offer, you didn't really miss out, you could still open your kegs any time, as usual. They'd just get upgraded for that amount of time. It wouldn't really be much of a surprise offer if it was advertised, would it? There will always be people who miss out, that's no reason to complain in my humble opinion. You still get tons of guaranteed epic card weekends, premium weekends, and every other event. While not devoid of development issues, CDPR definitely more than makes up for some with its generosity. And while this particular event was not too much to fuss over for older players, it definitely helps a lot the newer ones.

I would be more understanding if this was general praxis with their "discount events". But it's not. It was this one time that there was a small window of opportunity to take advantage of their otherwise generous offer. I'm not questioning that CDPR are generally very generous with their promotions. And rewards in general. I'm just pointing out, that a lot of paying customers and supporters of the game, like myself, missed out on this event. Because it was different from other ones in that it was kept short and without promotion. And I think we deserved a bit more notice on it as we have patiently backed the product we have financially supported - despite its half year hiatus.

This weighs on the scale for players like myself that try to maintain a positive outlook on the game and company depite an increasing amount of (mostly minor) disappointments. All I try to convey is, that in my opinion they shouldn't have made this event so "exclusive" taking into account how much players that are currently playing Gwent (having treaded waters for 6 months) have supported them. Again, if it was general praxis that these sort of events were so "exclusive" - then I would have had more understanding. Now I am just left with the feeling that my continued support as a customer is not necessarily worth more than that of a person logging into Gwent for the first time, buying the welcome bundle, and reaping Legendary after Legendary - just because he happened to be on Reddit at the right time.
Post automatically merged:

We will get some good deals still before HC so just be patient

Source? Kappa

Last edited:
Top Bottom