Homecoming Reveal

+
Still an improvement, at least i won't see anymore "blue coin drypass r1, oppo drypass r2" bs, both in constructed and arena (here is even worse imho).

Why exactly did this behavior become routine? Rhetorical question, coin flip. More precisely, the red coin player amplifying the flip into such a huge advantage the blue coin player gets completely fucked :). Simple, zero thought solution, drypass R1 and force the red coin player into conceding CA to take R1. Insert hand limits. The only difference is a blue coin R1 drypass doesn't force the red coin player to concede CA. That other problem where the blue coin player gets fucked still exists. The hand limit solves nothing. It just forces the blue coin player to bend over and take it. All in the name of preventing R1 dry passes.

Here is another approach. Consider the ways the red coin player can amplify the flip into a huge edge and address them. Oops, that would require work. Sorry, my bad.

Why exactly did this behavior become routine? Rhetorical question, coin flip. More precisely, the red coin player amplifying the flip into such a huge advantage the blue coin player gets completely fucked :). Simple, zero thought solution, drypass R1 and force the red coin player into conceding CA to take R1. Insert hand limits. The only difference is a blue coin R1 drypass doesn't force the red coin player to concede CA. That other problem where the blue coin player gets fucked still exists. The hand limit solves nothing. It just forces the blue coin player to bend over and take it. All in the name of preventing R1 dry passes.

Here is another approach. Consider the ways the red coin player can amplify the flip into a huge edge and address them. Oops, that would require work. Sorry, my bad.
First it's false that the hand limit doesn't solve anything. It will improve the situation a bit, because now red player cannot open for tempo and insta pass to get +2, a 0 CA win (a classic example would be Cynthia+golem on blue coin spy or broover coinflip abuse - way rarer nowdays but still doable). Blue player have 3 rounds to catch up (and/or play carryover). If he can't, it's like right now, sure. If he can, he can win at -1 a round that was lost on even normally. A big up.

And second, you are implying this is the only fix to the red/blue coin. According to Burza, there should be more and will be hopefully revealed in the next video (as hinted in one of his streams). So it's extremely possible that the new hand limit plus whatever else they though of can severely reduce the advantage of the red player.

We shall see.

First it's false that the hand limit doesn't solve anything. It will improve the situation a bit [...]

The hand limit doesn't improve anything. It swaps one problem for another. When you are forced to play the first round, it limits your options. Besides, it actually makes the coin flip even more of an issue. However, CDPR did mention they have a solution for the coin flip. So, maybe it could work in tandem, but I wouldn't hold my breath for it. No, of all the things I have seen of HC, the hand limit is the thing I dislike the most.

The hand limit doesn't improve anything. It swaps one problem for another. When you are forced to play the first round, it limits your options. Besides, it actually makes the coin flip even more of an issue. However, CDPR did mention they have a solution for the coin flip. So, maybe it could work in tandem, but I wouldn't hold my breath for it. No, of all the things I have seen of HC, the hand limit is the thing I dislike the most.
Well i guess we'll have to see live to judge. I admit i don't like the whole open pass process, so i'm happy to see it go.

And i think the hand size will also have a correlation with the new system for red/blue. I mean Burza said that it was implemented exactly to avoid open pass situations, so it has to be correlated somehow (i think)

However, CDPR did mention they have a solution for the coin flip. So, maybe it could work in tandem, but I wouldn't hold my breath for it. No, of all the things I have seen of HC, the hand limit is the thing I dislike the most.

Yessir. If they can solve the coin flip it's a non issue. I'm in their corner and hope they pull it off. The trouble is the flip itself has never really been a huge problem. It's the way people leverage the flip into an edge. The methods going into that area need corrected. It's not a simple problem either. I'm skeptical.

In terms of the hand limit... The moment I saw it I thought it was the worst of the.... announced changes. Two rows, ok... Maybe it is an improvement. Two copies max, fine. That has some benefits. Hand limits? Ugh.... Whatever upside it has is counteracted by the downside.

1. Two rows
Cd projektred wants to please the community by giving rows more meaning. Thats great, but i dislike that they are removing one row "because the tooltips would get to long". Here is the obvious way of giving rows more meaning:

Unit name: archer
strength 6
Ranged row: Deal 3 damage
Other rows: deal 2 damage and 1 damage

Long tooltip huh?
It is quite obvious that you don't need to have 3 actions at all.. Just one action for the row the unit belongs to and one for the other rows.
I can't believe that the devs can not think about such an easy thing. They are not thinking clearly at all... Or even worse, they are lying about the real reason: making the game playable on smaller screens like phones and small tablets.

Why 3 rows are important:
-Weather effects and row bufs will become way more dominant if not unbalanced. I always wanted to auto-include merigold's hailstorm in my deck jippy!
-Right now playing around gerald igni is basically as worthwile for the game as scorch. Both cards add a lot of thinking to the game. But igni's effect has more meaning with 3 rows even if they nerf the card to shit.
-Destroying a ton of 3 row based cards, 80% of the cards is going to be changed... Why?
- Last minute rebalancing of 80% of the game doesn't seem to be a great idea.
-Lore: keeping the gwent the same like the witcher. If not, many people will dislike it. It is guaranteed.

Positive note: it is good that they want to please us by adding row based effects.

2. Good thing: gwent has by far the best art and lore i have ever seen in any cardgame and HC will make it even better i'm confident about that.

3 provisions
-Why overcomplicate the game? Allthough i haven't seen the exact way it will be implemented, i dislike overcomplicating things with adding resource systems to the game. Chess for instance is extremely easy, the rules only need like 2 minutes of explanation, yet it is extremely hard to master. Complex games don't need over complicated and unnecessary rules.
-It is totally different from the witcher, therefore homecoming has nothing to do with coming home :(.

4. Good thing: trying to balance the win chance instead of relying on the coinflip. Right now it determines who gets 55%+ chance of winning.
Adding mulligans can be a way to do it, but you can also give the player who goes first a 5 point unit on the board or 5 extra base points or something like that. Most often you simply don't need 5 mulligans during the first round, but you can need 2 during the last round.

5. Decks are constructed with 30 cards and you can only have 2 of each bronze cards. It was 25 and up to 3 bronzes
This must be the worst decision ever:
-There will be much less consistency, thinning out your deck will be less worthwile, because you only pull out 1 extra card instead of up to 2 extra.
-Much more luck in drawing combo's. Right now you can find games inwhich a pro will draw/thin out almost his entire deck. Add 5 cards to the game and the luck factor becomes MUCH larger during the last round. Let's say you want to draw one card during your last round. You thinned out your deck to 4 cards only. You have 1/4 chance of getting it and 1/3 after mulligan: 1-(3/4)*(2/3)=0,5 =>(50%) chance of getting your combo.
But now we add 5 cards (it should be more, because you could pull 2 cards from your deck if you had one card, now you will be pulling out only 1 other card makes thinning mechanics much less useful):
1- (8/9)*(7/8)=0,22 =>(22%) chance of getting your combo. Result: more luck, less planning around combo's, and less value in thinning out your deck.
-Much less focus on deck archtypes and much more focus on auto-include cards that have more value on their own compared to focussing on combining cards.
-Scoia'tael currently has a shitload of cards with swapping mechanics, they will be getting less mulligans to compensate that, but i think that mulligans have the law of reduced returns. Swapping cards whenever you want has a big advantage over mulligans, especially with the change in decksize. For instance you draw a shitty card during a round and you can get rid of it your next turn by swapping it and it will not loose you the round. Mulligans have less value then swapping to a large extend.

6. Getting rid of card draw spy
Right now people consider draw spy OP. But consider this:
-You play one card on your oponents side and you draw one card, so you won't gain an advantage at all. It is basically the same as drypassing, even though you get to choose between two cards...
- You give 13 points and you draw a card, it is basically break even, except if you have a nice way of dealing with it. For instance reducing its value to 1 while revealed (nilfgaard) or some other ways to reduce the value for your opponent.
- It takes planning to get value out of it. The way you play it determines if you get value out of it or nothing at all.

My highest rank is around 4000-ish. But i know that some pro's are really hating some of the changes as well as the last minute rebalancing they will have to do.

last point, being a bit rough:
Changing silver into golds has only one clear reason: money grabbing by making important cards much more rare and expensive. You get full value of your silvers back, bunt you won't be able to craft the same silver that has become a gold. Yes you can use meteorite powder to craft a normal card into a premium card and get more scraps that way (1600 scraps for a premium gold), because they only give scraps back after homecomming. But it also lets you waste some other value of the meteorite powder, which they want to sell... And they are increasing the amount of golds by +150% (2,5 times as much), which means the meteorite powder into scrapvalue mechanic is still giving you less scrapvalue then necessary to compensate for that. Obviously they don't care about the original witcher's cardgame that much, because for the rest they are changing the game like hell (2 rows, provisions etc). To some extent it is ok, but don't lie about the real reason, it is better to say nothing about it at all. Money grab is the only possible explanation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Changing silver into golds has only one clear reason: money grabbing by making important cards much more rare and expensive. You get full value of your silvers back, bunt you won't be able to craft the same silver that has become a gold.

As I know, colour has with the card crafting cost nothing to do. You have now common/rare/epic/legendary cards. In HC you will have common/rare/EPIC gold/legendary gold cards. And the crafting cost will be the same as now: 200 scraps=epic (in HC: epic gold)

Yessir. If they can solve the coin flip it's a non issue. I'm in their corner and hope they pull it off. The trouble is the flip itself has never really been a huge problem. It's the way people leverage the flip into an edge. The methods going into that area need corrected. It's not a simple problem either. I'm skeptical.

In terms of the hand limit... The moment I saw it I thought it was the worst of the.... announced changes. Two rows, ok... Maybe it is an improvement. Two copies max, fine. That has some benefits. Hand limits? Ugh.... Whatever upside it has is counteracted by the downside.
never saw a problem in coinflip, if the enemy drypasses or lose first round ill control the second round and third, i can easily force him use key cards in second round, in most my games i have 2/0 wins , maybe i dont see smth , can you explain where is a problem in coinflip ?

-Why overcomplicate the game? Allthough i haven't seen the exact way it will be implemented, i dislike overcomplicating things with adding resource systems to the game. Chess for instance is extremely easy, the rules only need like 2 minutes of explanation, yet it is extremely hard to master. Complex games don't need over complicated and unnecessary rules.
From what I expect the rules won't become any more complicated at all. There is still going to be a minimum and maximum card amount (even if both are the same), and instead of "add up to 4 gold and 6 silver cards to your deck", now we get "add (gold) cards up to the value of 12 points to your deck" (of course the value is just randomly choosen and I'm assuming that the provision system has a total upper border for all cards). The only thing that really changed is that not all gold/bronze cards will have the same deck value anymore.
And the removal of silvers, which you accuse of being for money reasons, even does exactly what you asked for. It removes a overcomplicated and unnecessary rule.

-Much less focus on deck archtypes and much more focus on auto-include cards that have more value on their own compared to focussing on combining cards.
Much more focus on deck archetypes and much less focus on auto-include deck thinning/tutor cards that allow one trick decks to rely exactly on a two card combo, with the rest just being those thinners/tutor. Now there have to be real synergies between most cards in the deck and not only a few of them.

never saw a problem in coinflip, if the enemy drypasses or lose first round ill control the second round and third, i can easily force him use key cards in second round, in most my games i have 2/0 wins , maybe i dont see smth , can you explain where is a problem in coinflip ?

The short answer is it's too easy to manufacture a scenario where you take R1 at even cards or lose it up 2 cards as the red coin player. Both outcomes often mean you're going to win the game. There are few decks able to overcome CA deficits of this magnitude (well, at least since CA generators were gutted and heavily minimized). Obviously, the blue coin player should play so it doesn't happen. It's problematic because there is so much pressure to do so. Likewise, sometimes you cannot prevent it no matter what depending on draws.

None of the ways this can be done are due to the coin flip itself. They're doable via another mechanism getting paired with the coin flip advantage. Those other mechanisms giving the red coin player easy methods to abuse the flip are the problem.

Drypassing on blue circumvents the issue because the red coin player has to take the round and go down 1 card to do so. If they do not it is a tie, meaning they go first R2 on even cards. Losing R1 isn't ideal in general. Losing R1 up 1 card is still typically bettter compared to losing it at even (always bad) or winning it down 2 (this outcome is deck dependant and situationally may not be bad, but often is bad). There was a time when both players tended to try and take R1. The coin flip advantage did not change between now and then. What did change is other aspects of the game.

In a sense I'd agree the whole drypassing R1 on blue isn't a huge issue. I do think coin flip abuse is troubling. What I do not understand is painting a bullseye on R1 drypassing. It's yet another symptom of the flip problem. If the devs don't like the practice they need to remove the incentive to do it. By, say, addressing the areas players use to abuse the flip. A hand limit is going the wrong way. It further punishes the blue coin player.

If they "fix" the flip the hand limit is pointless anyway. In that case blue coin players wouldn't feel obligated to drypass. Why stop a problem if you intend to stop the reason it's a problem to begin with?

Okay I'm late but here is my opinion about the trailer.

First of all, unlike some, I trully love the 3D boards. It really makes the game look more grown up and if all of them are of that quality, that's a 1O/1O for me.
Leaders on the side, well, I'm kinda split on that one.
It looks nice and it gives leader more personality but I'm kinda missing the leader cards already. Not the end of the world and I guess it's a matter of getting used to it.

About the gameplay, still not completely sold by the 2 rows but since that's where we are now, I'm just gonna say "alright".
You did a decent job at explaining why and to be honest, I'm really happy that you listened to the fan's feedback and introduced melee specific effects (I was among the peoples who were requesting them) so, for that I can't complain, that's really nice and it seems like you had some pretty good ideas on the matter and even went deeper than that (I'm really excited about the reach rule, for example).

Overall, what I'm seeing is positive, there is a lot of improvement on the global formula, you tried to ballance the coinflip, heard our voices. It sounds pretty good.

Now, we need to see more about the game in general because it seems like you changed absolutely everything again lol
It's not a bad thing, especially considering the project (I mean, that was to be expected) but it's gonna be important to stick with that in the future (and ballance cards rather than changing them completely) otherwise you're gonna lose a lot of players.

I hope you'll take this opportunity to kinda "clean" the game of effects like create, for example. I know you plan to remove silver spies (I mean, there is no silver anymore but you get what I mean) which is a bit of a shame because I believe it was possible to ballance them so they're not OP and they're emblematic to the original Gwent but you're doing it for the good of the game so I'm not complaining.

To summerize I'm really watching forward for this, it looks very promising.

PS : I love the new card frames, not only they look darker but they also look much more like actual cards, which is a great thing imo.

EDIT : Something I forgot to point out and is quiet important imo, I checked the different effects on the cards that has been revealed and I hope those are just examples and doesn't show the final work.
The reason being, there is a lot of things that doesn't make any sense (like the Griffin being a spell...wth?) so I trully hope that you're not going too far from the differet units and their effects and still respect the lore to some degree.

I mean, sure, I don't mind if it's not completely accurate but units becoming spells or things like that are a big no no to me.

Last edited:
Removing silver : actually nothing change at all, the 4 squares indicating raritys stays the same and card value in scraps is determined by that, not borders gold, bronze or even green

"That it already does. Our deck already represents our warband, clashing with monster swarms, Scoia and so on with no explicitation required. A beautiful 2D art plus a little imagination goes a long way."

Well that's not what most people on here are saying. And I agree with them. Now the game UI emulates the look of a wooden board game. So putting cards on a wooden boards generates the tavern feeling, you're playing cards not summoning monsters and units, which is what a lot of people seem to prefer but doesn't really make a lot of sense in a story mode, was my point. Using your fantasy serves a purpose when you're playing real life cards against another human in person. In a video game there's no need to pretend so when the game looks like a board game it's intended to feel like a board game, if it looks like a battle it's supposed to represent a battle. I don't think the developers' idea of the current look is some sort of meta approach where you are pretending to be a person sitting in a tavern playing gwent who's in turn pretending that his and the opponent's cards are battling it out in his minds eye.

I never did this before but i'm going to do it now, because this type of behaviour has to stop.
I never saw so much hate and rage in a video game and I played LoL ! When a normal person use a forum or reddit is to trade information, not to share your frustrations of life.

I don't understand people complaining about the number of rows.... guess what?! 2 rows is the same size or double comparing all other TCG's!
People complaining about 5weeks of "delay" for console release? Mortified? Are you kidding? I get mortified when i see children dying from hunger.
People flaming youtubers/streamers for picking game A or game B? If you get annoyed by this and speak about days, how will you live the rest of life in the real world?
i saw other saying only plays if get all cards unlocked? wtf? hello? earth calling?

Dudes you all have to chill and let the dev's make there job, this type of behaviour does not help you at all, for life and the community. this is still beta and changes will always happen.

My mother always told me... "if you're gona say shit... just don't talk"

Dev's you are doing a amazing job and i compare your company to GGG or The Indie Stone. Keep the good work.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Two rows
Cd projektred wants to please the community by giving rows more meaning. Thats great, but i dislike that they are removing one row "because the tooltips would get to long". Here is the obvious way of giving rows more meaning:

Unit name: archer
strength 6
Ranged row: Deal 3 damage
Other rows: deal 2 damage and 1 damage

Long tooltip huh?
It is quite obvious that you don't need to have 3 actions at all.. Just one action for the row the unit belongs to and one for the other rows.
I can't believe that the devs can not think about such an easy thing. They are not thinking clearly at all... Or even worse, they are lying about the real reason: making the game playable on smaller screens like phones and small tablets.

Why 3 rows are important:
-Weather effects and row bufs will become way more dominant if not unbalanced. I always wanted to auto-include merigold's hailstorm in my deck jippy!
-Right now playing around gerald igni is basically as worthwile for the game as scorch. Both cards add a lot of thinking to the game. But igni's effect has more meaning with 3 rows even if they nerf the card to shit.
-Destroying a ton of 3 row based cards, 80% of the cards is going to be changed... Why?
- Last minute rebalancing of 80% of the game doesn't seem to be a great idea.
-Lore: keeping the gwent the same like the witcher. If not, many people will dislike it. It is guaranteed.

Positive note: it is good that they want to please us by adding row based effects.

2. Good thing: gwent has by far the best art and lore i have ever seen in any cardgame and HC will make it even better i'm confident about that.

3 provisions
-It is totally different from the witcher, therefore homecoming has nothing to do with coming home :(.

4. Good thing: trying to balance the win chance instead of relying on the coinflip. Right now it determines who gets 55%+ chance of winning.
Adding mulligans can be a way to do it, but you can also give the player who goes first a 5 point unit on the board or 5 extra base points or something like that. Most often you simply don't need 5 mulligans during the first round, but you can need 2 during the last round.

5. Decks are constructed with 30 cards and you can only have 2 of each bronze cards. It was 25 and up to 3 bronzes
This must be the worst decision ever:
-There will be much less consistency, thinning out your deck will be less worthwile, because you only pull out 1 extra card instead of up to 2 extra.
-Much more luck in drawing combo's. Right now you can find games inwhich a pro will draw/thin out almost his entire deck. Add 5 cards to the game and the luck factor becomes MUCH larger during the last round. Let's say you want to draw one card during your last round. You thinned out your deck to 4 cards only. You have 1/4 chance of getting it and 1/3 after mulligan: 1-(3/4)*(2/3)=0,5 =>(50%) chance of getting your combo.
But now we add 5 cards (it should be more, because you could pull 2 cards from your deck if you had one card, now you will be pulling out only 1 other card makes thinning mechanics much less useful):
1- (8/9)*(7/8)=0,22 =>(22%) chance of getting your combo. Result: more luck, less planning around combo's, and less value in thinning out your deck.
-Scoia'tael currently has a shitload of cards with swapping mechanics, they will be getting less mulligans to compensate that, but i think that mulligans have the law of reduced returns. Swapping cards whenever you want has a big advantage over mulligans, especially with the change in decksize. For instance you draw a shitty card during a round and you can get rid of it your next turn by swapping it and it will not loose you the round. Mulligans have less value then swapping to a large extend.

6. Getting rid of card draw spy
Right now people consider draw spy OP. But consider this:
-You play one card on your oponents side and you draw one card, so you won't gain an advantage at all. It is basically the same as drypassing, even though you get to choose between two cards...
- You give 13 points and you draw a card, it is basically break even, except if you have a nice way of dealing with it. For instance reducing its value to 1 while revealed (nilfgaard) or some other ways to reduce the value for your opponent.
- It takes planning to get value out of it. The way you play it determines if you get value out of it or nothing at all.

My highest rank is around 4000-ish. But i know that some pro's are really hating some of the changes as well as the last minute rebalancing they will have to do.

last point, being a bit rough:
Changing silver into golds has only one clear reason: money grabbing by making important cards much more rare and expensive. You get full value of your silvers back, bunt you won't be able to craft the same silver that has become a gold. Yes you can use meteorite powder to craft a normal card into a premium card and get more scraps that way (1600 scraps for a premium gold), because they only give scraps back after homecomming. But it also lets you waste some other value of the meteorite powder, which they want to sell... And they are increasing the amount of golds by +150% (2,5 times as much), which means the meteorite powder into scrapvalue mechanic is still giving you less scrapvalue then necessary to compensate for that. Obviously they don't care about the original witcher's cardgame that much, because for the rest they are changing the game like hell (2 rows, provisions etc). To some extent it is ok, but don't lie about the real reason, it is better to say nothing about it at all. Money grab is the only possible explanation.
The problem with spy is that are too abusable with braindead tutors like poet,hym,skjall, and if you are on bluecoin with low tempo opener and you oponent play spy it forces you to pass. :mad:
Spy should have been gold like ciri at least.

I never did this before but i'm going to do it now, because this type of behaviour has to stop.
I never saw so much hate and rage in a video game and I played LoL ! When a normal person use a forum or reddit is to trade information, not to share your frustrations of life.

I don't understand people complaining about the number of rows.... guess what?! 2 rows is the same size or double comparing all other TCG's!
People complaining about 5weeks of "delay" for console release? Mortified? Are you kidding? I get mortified when i see children dying from hunger.
People flaming youtubers/streamers for picking game A or game B? If you get annoyed by this and speak about days, how will you live the rest of life in the real world?
i saw other saying only plays if get all cards unlocked? wtf? hello? earth calling?

Dudes you all have to chill and let the dev's make there job, this type of behaviour does not help you at all, for life and the community. this is still beta and changes will always happen.

My mother always told me... "if you're gona say shit... just don't talk"

Dev's you are doing a amazing job and i compare your company to GGG or The Indie Stone. Keep the good work.
If you really play LoL you should know, what a bad patch is^^. Besides that, people here share their informations e.g. why they think it wont/will work their emotions, because this game matters for them. Thats teh reason, why we dont care about other tcgs because we love this game. And mostly the critizising faction dont rage or anything like that, we just complain.

Trying to be positive at all costs doesn't help either.
Never said to be positive. Only stated that it was too early to have an insightful assessment to homecoming. And also it was ridiculous to cry out loud over something you didn't know for sure.
If CDPR decided not to bless us with more knowledge than the sorry excuse of the crumbs we got, only a fool would expect that we acted on the info we *didn't know*.
Things we didn't know ... I was talking about the gameplay. I knew what we knew from what was shown. Not and idiot so thanks. And also there will be more updates according to the latest HC video. See kids. Patience is a virtue.
We (the pessimists or doomsayers or whatever you may want to call us) act on what we *do* know.
Sure. Never intended to stop you, drama queens. Was just voicing my thoughts over this "debacle."

Games, even if they are only games can induce strong emotions, as anyone who watched a soccer game can tell you.
It reminds me of an old song by Tom Paxton, where the protagonist of the lyrics gets quite emotional about the Rubik's cube.

I twiddled it this way, I twiddled it that
"Haha!" I exclaimed, "This is strange!
No matter how often I twiddle this cube
The blasted thing don't seem to change!"
I felt myself growing the slightest bit warm
As I twisted and whirled and spun
They tell me they found me there early next morn
I was screaming, "By God, nearly done!"

"For it's only a game, only a game."
I'm muttering under my breath
"Only a game, only a game
Like dying is only death!"
I talk to myself as I walk down the street
Till old friends all cry, "What a shame!
For he used to say 'Hello!' and 'How do you do?'
All he says now is 'Only a game'!"

Anyway, I'd say that large majority of the customers criticising the direction the game has taken are polite.

So, after seeing the gameplay from Thronebraker (singleplayer) i want to give my impressions:

-the average unit strenght seems about 8-10 for bronze, (at least for singeplayer)
-we have to manually end the turn now, because of the order and leader ability
-row limit is easiely reached. I dont saw any archetyp so far, just standard abilities
-more engine units
-cards you draw above your cardlimit gets destroyed.
-the gameplay is more chaotic then before, much more abilities are triggert in one turn. Even so, you can play very fast (against AI)

All in all, i didnt regonized to see any gwent ongoing, just a cardgame (which could be good).
It didnt matter at all, where you play your cards ( no such ability was used), but i saw very promising placement abilities (like shupe), which would be even better, if used in 3 rows. Sorry but 2 rows are still a throwback. Like the leader ability too, which you can extra activate in your turn + play a card.

Top Bottom