Ps4 owners should get option to have account copied

+

Would you like your console account transfered to a new gog account

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Myself like many others started playing on ps4. I've invested lots of money and time as this is my favorite game. I thinking since we have to wait another 5 weeks the option to get a duplicate account on pc should be an option. Since our accounts are getting milled I think this would be a great option. It's not like we would be getting a free account.

Guest 4328813

I hope CDPR will listen to the Console player request.

The duplicate thing you said, IMHO i think it's not going to happen, because then PC player gonna demand a console acc too (just in case they gonna need it later, and because why not it's free, see). But a transfer maybe, like you got a chance to transfer all gwent stuff from console acc to PC acc (then your gwent console acc will be deleted).

May as well cancel development on consoles altogether and that way they can end the never ending disappointment.

duplicate? lol

only transfer at best, you decided play on ps4 not pc, so what your complain are all about (read privacy policy and terms of use, it has a statement where you agree with everything what can be changed in the game), your sentence with "should" should be more respective

p.s. pc accoutns will be milled too, but i dont see a threads about duplicate em to ps4 lol

Be patient! sooner or later Cross-Platform will come. you can either play gwent and wait or just wait still do. To be honest, when it come down to "policy and terms" all you can do is wait, from the beginning it always a "take it or leave it" kind of a deal there nothing much we (player) can do.

duplicate? lol

only transfer at best, you decided play on ps4 not pc, so what your complain are all about (read privacy policy and terms of use, it has a statement where you agree with everything what can be changed in the game), your sentence with "should" should be more respective

p.s. pc accoutns will be milled too, but i dont see a threads about duplicate em to ps4 lol

But you did get the notes that PS4 release will be delayed? I'm sure no PS4 player decided to get the update we ALL are waiting patiently for 6 months even later than everybody else.

Raunbjorn

Be patient! sooner or later Cross-Platform will come. you can either play gwent and wait or just wait still do. To be honest, when it come down to "policy and terms" all you can do is wait, from the beginning it always a "take it or leave it" kind of a deal there nothing much we (player) can do.
I have a feeling the game will die before that happens, sadly.

I have a feeling the game will die before that happens, sadly.
Man, that's SAD.
Let's hope that's not going to happen any time soon, i kinda like Gwent, right now Gwent is the least RNG CCG i have ever played. Although what CDPR did (increase deck size, decrease copy of a card, less tutor card) seem to bring more RNG to the game.

The duplicate thing you said, IMHO i think it's not going to happen, because then PC player gonna demand a console acc too (just in case they gonna need it later, and because why not it's free, see). But a transfer maybe, like you got a chance to transfer all gwent stuff from console acc to PC acc (then your gwent console acc will be deleted).
That's what I was hoping for, however Sony locks accounts so it would have to be a good will maneuver on cdpr to copy the content then delete the old account
Post automatically merged:

W
duplicate? lol

Who the hell would want an account transferred to console? I know this would isn't happening just bothered that we were given the same release date now forced to wait over another month. Many of us wod have never started playing on console had we know how the future of that platform would have been handled.

Last edited:
Top Bottom