GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Pawel!

one short question considering console players, or maybe two ;-)

Am I right to anticipate that all our cards will be milled on Dec 4th for full value no matter if I log in on that day or not? So will this happen automatically?

.....for instance if I log in the first time in December on Dec 10th do I still get the full value for all my cards, or will there be a specific time frame (Dec 4th - Dec 7th ?!?) in which one has to login and mill all the cards in order to get full value?

thx a lot for clarifying...

Yes we will mill on Dec 4th for everybody it's automatically done by us :)

What will happen with the old card borders? I liked them so much, they added flavor to the factions, now faction cards are indistinguishable from each other. Why are you guys taking it out of the game? Any chance they will be back as a customisation options in the future?

We're taking them out :)

5. You have a pic? You mean the cooldown counter at the bottom of the card?
circle.png

That one, with "1" inside.
3. Only unit on row
Seems like I'm realy not very good at English :D Still couldn't understand which unit must be the only oneo_O

Hi Burza! Hopefully you guys have time to polish everything that is WIP before release, we're rooting for you guys and if any constructive criticism sound harsh it's because we care and want the game to succeed.

Im sure you guys have a lot of solutions behind the scenes that you can't talk about and it must be frustrating to read things that you already have answers for but haven't had the time to implement yet.

My question: Is there any plans in the future to add *Special Premiums* for iconic cards like Geralt they would say random voice lines on the board or something. They could be crafted for extra powder and or sold in a bundle with kegs.

Will Thronebreaker cards have a special indicator in the collection if we do get to craft them?

If you reveal details on the next faction will you be eternally fired and do you know how long after launch it might get sieg-freed?

Hello master of all leaks,
first of all I have to say that new boards look absolutely gorgeous and I really like the direction in which this game went.
Now to the question.

As we saw in both homecoming previews there is zZz icon on units that means their ability is on cooldown. Will all other keywords receive icon that will be visible on the card? For example deathwish would have its skull back (We didn't see any icon on deathwish in preview). In closed beta it was rally cool to have all those icons on unit (for example skull on nekker) . I think it would help players to learn cards faster. In the match when they see a card at first glimpse they would think "Oh this card have skull icon - it means deathwish - it means it does something when it dies". This is one of the thing I hoped would appear back with homecoming. For me it adds fantastic flavour to a card. It would be nice to have all keywords having visual representation. If the answer is no - will you consider adding this?

Best regards

Just to clarify, there's no interruption for ranked seasons on console. When October comes and ranked ends for PC players, PS4 ranked continues but we can only play vs other PS4 players. Is this right?

Hello devs!
Just a few questions:
- Will the spy archetype still be a thing?
- What about the machine one?
- Are you planning a spectator mode for Homecoming?

Hi Burza! Hopefully you guys have time to polish everything that is WIP before release, we're rooting for you guys and if any constructive criticism sound harsh it's because we care and want the game to succeed.

Im sure you guys have a lot of solutions behind the scenes that you can't talk about and it must be frustrating to read things that you already have answers for but haven't had the time to implement yet.

My question: Is there any plans in the future to add *Special Premiums* for iconic cards like Geralt they would say random voice lines on the board or something. They could be crafted for extra powder and or sold in a bundle with kegs.

No plans at this time :)

Will Thronebreaker cards have a special indicator in the collection if we do get to craft them?

If you reveal details on the next faction will you be eternally fired and do you know how long after launch it might get sieg-freed?

- We haven't decided yet if they willl have a special indicator
- Next faction will be awesome, that's all i know :)

Hello master of all leaks,
first of all I have to say that new boards look absolutely gorgeous and I really like the direction in which this game went.
Now to the question.

As we saw in both homecoming previews there is zZz icon on units that means their ability is on cooldown. Will all other keywords receive icon that will be visible on the card? For example deathwish would have its skull back (We didn't see any icon on deathwish in preview). In closed beta it was rally cool to have all those icons on unit (for example skull on nekker) . I think it would help players to learn cards faster. In the match when they see a card at first glimpse they would think "Oh this card have skull icon - it means deathwish - it means it does something when it dies". This is one of the thing I hoped would appear back with homecoming. For me it adds fantastic flavour to a card. It would be nice to have all keywords having visual representation. If the answer is no - will you consider adding this?

Best regards

Yes, there will be indicators on cards if they have unique abilities :)

Hello devs!
Just a few questions:
- Will the spy archetype still be a thing?
- What about the machine one?
- Are you planning a spectator mode for Homecoming?

- Not really
- Different then it is now
- Sometime in the future, not for Homecoming

Will veterans have a special title or border? Like "Pioneer" for those who played Closed beta?

Also if we purchase TB, will be we see TB cards come out of kegs or its only through crafting or buying tb that you can get them?
Post automatically merged:

1. We'll talk more soon about this :)
2. Yeah, a lot of VO's have been re-done
3. Certification mainly
4. Yes, they will be playing current version
5. Yes
6. Ifrit is Ifrit :)
7. Meaning?
8. Nope, you can only move the camera, but perspective is pretty much the same.
On "7" i meant will the scores on the right side of the board be fixed and aligned proper to the board.

Last edited:
Hello @Burza46,

1. Will Grand Master still be the highest rank (21) in the new Homecoming ranking distribution?
2. Will borders be redesigned somehow or stay as they currently look like?
3. Can we expect a preview of the cosmetics shop before the release of Homecoming?
4. The board state has really changed from the first reveal of Homecoming to the second video. To what extent the feedback of the community mattered for the team? Any example in mind?
5. How is Lorenzo Mastroianni? Is he involved in project Homecoming and/or Thronebreaker?
6. Great to see you streaming from time to time! :)

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom