GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Pawel,

1. Can you tell us what is the amount of provisions that will be available during deckbuilding? If you can't give a specific number, can you say something like less than or between 250 and 500, or around a 1000, or it has this many _ _ _ _ _ _ zeroes/individual numbers..
2. Can you reveal the fate of current gold weather cards by any chance?

Best regards to the whole team! :)

If frost, fog, rain and storm are the only hazards? What happened to rag naroog and heatwave? Also to moonlight?

PS. I read that there will be no video this week. But their will be something. Will that something happen today?

Hi Burza, in your opinion , what percent do you considerate would change in mechanics of the game in hc?
do you feel is like a new gwent game or improved game of gwent?

I miss the romance cards of the witcher (the first game) do you have a kind gwent game with that kind mature type of cards in the studio? if is yes, do you plan some day show a video how it is?

It feels like a new game!

We don't have those arts in any GWENT game :p

Hello Burza, I'm a fanatic NR player, I am loving what you guys have shown so far on HC, but I have one thing to ask, can we have masked commando art on the blue stripes commando card instead of bald commando? It's my favorite art in the game and I would love to have it back. Patiently waiting for the NR leeks :p , HC looks amazing, I can't wait to play it and craft my decks, the provisions system sounds great, well done guys.

That I can't promise, I'm not the art director here ;)

Hey Pawel,

1. Can you tell us what is the amount of provisions that will be available during deckbuilding? If you can't give a specific number, can you say something like less than or between 250 and 500, or around a 1000, or it has this many _ _ _ _ _ _ zeroes/individual numbers..
2. Can you reveal the fate of current gold weather cards by any chance?

Best regards to the whole team! :)

1. I can't just yet
2. They have different abilities

If frost, fog, rain and storm are the only hazards? What happened to rag naroog and heatwave? Also to moonlight?

PS. I read that there will be no video this week. But their will be something. Will that something happen today?

All have different abilities and moonlight is out of the game :)

Hello pawel.
How will Gold(+no more silver):Bronze ratio change in HC.

PS. Today's my Birthday. Can you leak me some card. maybe my favorite tutor(RIP), Hym. Thanks.

Last edited:

Guest 4328411

Hello Mr. Burza,

Quick question: Are the card movement/placement animations finalized at this point or are they still a work in progress? I ask because the card placement animations in the Scoia Tell and Monster videos seem a bit clunky and neither as fluid or as impactful as one might expect from a visual upgrade to the client.

Also, have you considered faction specific card handling animations? One would imagine a Crach An Craite player dropping his cards down with brute force, while an Eithne might place her cards with more care and elegance ;)

Hello!

I wanted to know if the curse tag will still exist, if the tag mechanics will still exist, AND, if my favorite card (I dont think its ever been a good or meta or used card, but I almost just played a deck built around this card...) KAEDWENI REVENANT will still have the same(ish) mechanics (duplication triggered by spells).

I did love to use a lot of spell with few reliable creatures, but I also found there wasnt a lot of spell cards... I guess you will add some new cards as any aother card game :)

Thx, I like the game (and I,m pretty sure ill like the upcoming version of the game too) very much btw, and as a game dev myself I do understand its hard to satisfy every human with an opinion and stuff ;)

note: pardon my english, as I am french canadian

Hello Burza!Long time no see!:D
This time I want to show you something,but you have to answer my questions first.;)
It‘s about seasons,now we noticed that seasons loop every year ,so will we have new seasons beyond the 12 seasons we already have?Such as season of Leshy,season of Vampires ?I’m hoping to see new borders of new seasons!

Waiting for your answers~:LOL:
And here is what I wanna show you!
塞壬赛季.jpg

I drew a series border of 'Season of Siren'!:p

Last edited:
Hello Burza! I have a couple of questions for you.
1. Will we see Duda in Homecoming?
2. Could u tell us the ability of Chironex?
I hope y'all have a nice day!

Hello,

Do you guys plan on doing some sort of a marketing campaign before/when homecoming hits to try and attract new & returning players?
If that’s the case would you be able to arrange a few sponsored streams with day9tv?

OH! Great ONE! For honor and ELECTRIC BURZA!

Few questions for now:

1. Can we change a voice of our future avatars? (I am most dislike new voice of Iorwet, the old is the best)?

2. Is the card of Kven (shield) will be realised in HC? Or will be returned of mechanic of this Witcher Power?

For Gwent and Glory!

Dear Paweł Burza46 😊

You mentioned that the factions will be unique with their abilities and strategies i.e. :
- ST will have traps and boosts,
- NG will be control oriented (with spies?)
- SK will have ressurects (as well as strenghten?).

Can you elaborate a little bit on this topic?

Thanks in advance!

P. S. Sorry if this topic has already been explained. Didn't find it while scrolling through the forums...

It's the end of the month again, time for a new faction challenge. But why is it always faction 1 vs faction 2? Why not a general faction challenge where everybody can play what they want and the faction with the most wins will win the challenge? This way the meta wont be shifted so hard during this week.

Hello pawel.
How will Gold(+no more silver):Bronze ratio change in HC.

PS. Today's my Birthday. Can you leak me some card. maybe my favorite tutor(RIP), Hym. Thanks.

36 golds vs 32 bronzes in factions :)

Happy Birthday!
Hym (WIP)
Deploy: Swap power with wounded unit.

Hello Mr. Burza,

Quick question: Are the card movement/placement animations finalized at this point or are they still a work in progress? I ask because the card placement animations in the Scoia Tell and Monster videos seem a bit clunky and neither as fluid or as impactful as one might expect from a visual upgrade to the client.

Also, have you considered faction specific card handling animations? One would imagine a Crach An Craite player dropping his cards down with brute force, while an Eithne might place her cards with more care and elegance ;)

They are not final, they will be implemented closer to release :)

Apparently it recently got announced that playstation might be finally allowing some cross play. https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...-cross-play-with-nintendo-switch-and-xbox-one

I was wondering if it might now finally be possible to get things like cross play or cross collections between PC and Console in some manner. It seems like at least they are now more open to the process and was wondering if now might be a good time for another attempt.

Too soon to say, but it's good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom