Open PTR is live!

+

Dominika

CD PROJEKT RED

GWENT is finishing its beta phase and is almost ready for release! Project Homecoming brought a lot of changes to the game you know as GWENT: The Witcher Card Game and we’d like to give you a chance to play it and give us your feedback before the proper launch on October 23rd.

You can join the Open PTR, as well as check out the overview of the main changes introduced with Homecoming, on our dedicated PTR website: http://www.playgwent.com/open-ptr.

Hi There - This is great, but I keep attempting to join and it's always saying user name/email, etc. is being used. In other words, it's pointing me to the GOG sign-in screen, but I already have a GOG account. Do I have to use a separate email just for the open PTR?
Post automatically merged:

Sorry ignore that! Saw the "login to existing account" below the "create account" screen. Feel free to delete this.

Well, MY future is: "installation failed....disc access problem." I don't see what the issue may be; I have plenty of disk space and I'm having no issues with other GOG games, including the original Gwent of course.

Well, MY future is: "installation failed....disc access problem." I don't see what the issue may be; I have plenty of disk space and I'm having no issues with other GOG games, including the original Gwent of course.

Strange. You could also try to run GOG Galaxy as an administrator.
You could also try to restart your computer, sometimes that can help.

Thank you @devivre ...I will try that. In the meantime, I was busy playing, because I tried simply double-clicking on the gwent.exe file within the folder directory and that seemed to do the trick. Thanks for the quick response!

could anybody tell me how to switch to open ptr?

I have BETA CHANNELS: ON but I can only choose the default channel..

Attachments

• ptr.png
    ptr.png
    687.4 KB · Views: 195
in the menu screen, i can't see any buttons and the dandelion figure can't be interacted with. i am only able to see the small icons around the edges.

How do you get ALL cards in the new PTR GWENT? Tons of people have all and i cannot create or transfer from old gwent or open kegs?!

How do you get ALL cards in the new PTR GWENT? Tons of people have all and i cannot create or transfer from old gwent or open kegs?!

You don't have to transfer anything from old Gwent. In PTR you already have all cards.

But I've read that some people have issues and probably because of some technical issue they are missing the cards.

Top Bottom