Open PTR feedback

+
I played vs arachas queen opponent and i had a visual glitch. It was as if a half white card showed up in the middle of the board.
Same issue, but with Full white card. Have happend several times. Proc memory and Videocard is OK.
If i find this in videos, i would add screenshot later.

UPD:
Found 1 video of this issue. Check it out on gdrive
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GaHWhpZJ7iDcK5I8pJp_kJXUdRSTL_24/view?usp=sharing

serveral times , if card was placed close to Center of the screen, accidantely card became filled with #fff color 1/2 3/4 or full height
(often thet was on melee row on my opponent);
not sure if i should msg on Tech support, because is not current version of game.
so only write here at forum.

i can pm with dxdiag data if needed

Last edited:
Freddybabes:
Dislikes the fact that the provisioning system adds more variance.
He dislikes that there aren't any mulligans added in round 2 and 3. Right now you are rewarded for the fact that you outdrew your opponent during round 1. The best drawing player keeps more mulligans for the next rounds, therefore gets an even bigger advantage.
He dislikes the fact that there is no more drypassing.
He dislikes the lack of card drawing spy.

I don't agree with the variance problem argued by Freddybabes. True, a 14 provision card is much better than a 4 provision card. Obvious. But this is somehow diluted by the length of the rounds. Usually, in the 3rd round you play around 6 cards (roughly). So statistically this argument is not valid. Sometimes it'll be true, but in general it'll not apply. By the way, Freddy uploaded that video before the public ptr.

You should quote and read the example in the same post about bleeding the opponent in the second round. It's all relative to what you're up against, the strategy of your deck and what's been played in the earlier round etc
I read this, but it doesnt matter for me, because i only engaged like 1 out 30 opponents who try to bleed me out 2. Round. So this tactic isnt that popular i i really doubt it was the best choice for each encounter i faced it.

If you don't listen to me, at least listen to a top player

That whole video was probably the impression from first PTR which was according to Mogwai, very underwhelming with much more stretched provision+variance but the second PTR was a completely different thing. I wonder how Freddy thinks about the variance thing in the second one or whether he tried it at all.

I had more time to look at the game in depth and I really love it.
Again, you guys did an amazing job. Congratz.

My feedback about things that can be improved :

-The problem with the card limit, like a lot pointed out, can either be fixed by reducing the number of cards you draw on turn 2 and 3 or just extend the card limit on turn 2 and 3 (I mean, the card limit just serve a purpose on round 1, it's not like we need it further down the line).

-No way of dealing with traps. It seems quiet OP to me in its current state.

-Avallach's body is too large, making this card out of reach of thunder seems incredibly risky to me. His main purpose is to protect an engine card and sacrificing a removal on him means you have one less removal for said engine card. Making this guy tanky is overkill and makes him too strong.

-I think some leader's mulligans are off compared to their effects :
Morvan Voorhis allows you to play 2 cards in one turn and he can hit golds, I think he should be a 1 Mulligan leader.
Eredin feels such like an oversight to me, this guy can give immune to ANY unit, including super ridiculous engine cards, he should be a 1 Mulligan leader without a doubt...provided his effect is acceptable.
Broover Hoog's effect is good but 2 mulligan seems a bit harsh to me, I would have said 3.

That whole video was probably the impression from first PTR which was according to Mogwai, very underwhelming with much more stretched provision+variance but the second PTR was a completely different thing. I wonder how Freddy thinks about the variance thing in the second one or whether he tried it at all.
We got two ptrs?

Not sure but I'd assume there was a closed and an open ptr. Maybe even a partially ajar in there somewhere. Who foooking knows. So much beta.
So the last one was the one, after somebody already tested it? Wtf. For CDReds honor i assume, the tester were pro HC and all stuff implemented there.

I can't get past the first screen. It says press enter or lmouse to begin, it just loads for a second but does nothing and then I get the "press to begin" message again, same screen.

Screen with Geralt & Ciri looks good. 10/10 PTR

Hey CDPR,

Thanks for the incredibly enjoyable Open PTR! I'm a little late here with the feedback.. I got sucked into a heavy work week.
Overall I love the direction of Homecoming! I think my absolute favorite thing is that in a vast majority of cards the effects have been modified to make more sense with the characters or monsters portrayed.

I agree with the general feeling from the community that the rounds feel less smooth/expedient with the introduction of the leader abilities and Order abilities, and that the use of Order feels a little unrefined. I also felt that when two players played artifact/trap heavy decks the game felt really slow with very little interaction. Especially when playing against Sihil-focused decks it felt pretty boring to play unit after unit only to see them destroyed, and with with no ability to interact with my opponent's field unless I drew into my artifact removal.

I loved the look of everything (especially the main menu!), although I agree with many that the game felt a little too brown/muddy/dark. The leaders on the field are a little jarring to get used to / a little bit comical, but I got used to it pretty quick.

In regards to balance I felt like, while certain cards seemed quite powerful, there's a lot of room for future balancing and adjustments. I'm a little concerned with balancing effects like Scorch around leader abilities like Eithné.

Below are the decks and cards that I had the most fun with during the Open PTR. My favorite was Handbuff Dwarves and Skellige Swarm. I also very much liked trying out different decks with Foltest and the hilarious combos with Gulstyworp Swarm. Shoutout to u/teddybrr on Reddit for the PTR Card DB (https://gwent.seven7y.com/hc.php?lang=en).

Handbuff Dwarves (25 cards, 165 provisions)
Leader: Filavandrel aén Fidháil
  • 1x Gabor Zigrin (g)
  • 1x Paulie Dahlberg (g)
  • 1x Sheldon Skaggs (g)
  • 1x Milva (g)
  • 1x Zoltan: Scoundrel (g)
  • 1x Avallac'h (g)
  • 1x Cleaver (g)
  • 2x Hawker Smuggler (b)
  • 2x Mahakam Marauder (b)
  • 2x Mahakam Volunteers (b)
  • 2x Dwarven Mercenary (b)
  • 2x Mahakam Guard (b)
  • 2x Dwarven Agitator (b)
  • 2x Dwarven Skirmisher (b)
  • 2x Doppler (b)
Doppler feels really good in this deck! Almost always an 8 or 9 point bronze.... awesome :). The Mahajam Defender, Milva & Gabor Zigrin engines (with assistance from Avallac'h) felt really strong and fun! Sheldon Skaggs causing 15+ point swings was totally cool. Cleaver felt really good in this deck. I think this was my favorite deck to play during the open PTR. However... after encountering NG's Usurper leader multiple times in a row I felt a little discouraged from playing this leader-dependent deck.

Skellige Swarm (25 cards, 165 provisions)
Leader: Harald the Cripple
  • 1x Dagur Two Blades (g)
  • 1x Ermion (g)
  • 1x Harald Houndsnout (g)
  • 1x Gremist (g)
  • 1x Germain Piquant (g)
  • 1x Roach (g)
  • 1x Nivellen (g)
  • 1x Dragon's Dream (g)
  • 1x Eskel (g)
  • 1x Lambert (g)
  • 1x Vesemir (g)
  • 2x An Craite Greatsword (b)
  • 2x Drummond Shieldmaiden (b)
  • 2x Tuirseach Veteran (b)
  • 2x Heymaey Herbalist (b)
  • 2x Heymaey Protector (b)
  • 2x Golden Froth (b)
  • 2x Strays of Spalla (b)
This was the last deck that I made and my second favorite after Handbuff Dwaves. The primary win condition for r1 was to swarm out units with Germain Piquant, Drummond Shieldmaiden, Eskel/Lambert/Vesemir, etc, and make use of Ermion to fetch Golden Froth from the deck (and Gremist to re-play from the graveyard). The secondary win condition was Harald the Cripple + Dagur Two Blades or An Craite Greatsword. The deck suffered against Usurper, but it was still really fun to make and to play!

Glustyworp Swarm (25 cards, 165 provisions)
Leader: Arachas Queen
  • 1x Weavess: Incantation (g)
  • 1x Naglfar (g)
  • 1x Whispess: Tribute (g)
  • 1x Arachas Behemoth (g)
  • 1x Glustyworp (g)
  • 1x Commander's Horn
  • 1x Germain Piquant (g)
  • 2x Griffin (b)
  • 2x Celaeno Harpy (b)
  • 2x Cyclops (b)
  • 2x Hideous Feast (b)
  • 2x Bridge Troll (b)
  • 2x Harpy Egg (b)
  • 2x Rotfiend (b)
  • 2x Arachas Nest (b)
  • 2x Archespore (b)
Oh boy! I don't think anything topped the feeling of having the final turn and playing 1 or 2 Arachas Nests before a Glustyworp finisher. It felt AWESOME! Germain Piquant feels really fun in this deck (really, he always does... love the cows). I backed this finisher up with a very standard (no order cards, just deploy) deathwish package that I could depend on having a strong r1 with. Loved this deck!

Foltest Machines (25 cards, 165 provisions)
Leader: King Foltest
  • 1x Keira Metz (g)
  • 1x Seltkirk of Gulet (g)
  • 1x Reynard Odo (g)
  • 1x Prince Stennis (g)
  • 1x Ragh Nar Roog (g)
  • 1x Myrgtabrakke (g)
  • 1x Scorch (g)
  • 2x Siege Master (b)
  • 2x Winch (b)
  • 2x Aretuza Adept (b)
  • 2x Ballista (b)
  • 2x Battering Ram (b)
  • 2x Kaedweni Sergeant (b)
  • 2x Lyrian Arbalest (b)
  • 2x Reinforced Ballista (b)
  • 2x Trebuchet (b)
This was the first deck that I made and probably lost the most games on. I really wanted Order Machines to work out, and they did sometimes... but my favorite engines always died so fast :(. Getting a Prince Stennis on a Myrgtabrakke was always satisfying though! I loved the constant pressure about whether or not I should use or save my Foltest Zeal charges. I'd love to give this deck another shot - NR Forever!!

Foltest Soldiers (25 cards, 165 provisions)
Leader: King Foltest

• 1x Leader: King Foltest (g)
  • 1x Seltkirk of Gulet (g)
  • 1x Vandergrift (g)
  • 1x Vandergrift's Blade (g)
  • 1x Anna Strenger (g)
  • 1x Avallac'h: Sage (g)
  • 1x Caretaker (g)
  • 1x Royal Decree (g)
  • 2x Dun Banner (b)
  • 2x Kaedweni Sergeant (b)
  • 2x Lyrian Arbalest (b)
  • 2x Lyrian Landsknecht (b)
  • 2x Rivian Pikeman (b)
  • 2x Tridam Infantry (b)
  • 2x Doppler (b)
  • 2x Thunderbolt (b)
  • 2x Peasant Militia (b)
I absolutlely loved the concept of Vandergrift and Vandergrift's blade, so I wanted to make a soldier deck to support those cards. I don't actually remember how much success this deck had, but I had a lot of fun making it! I thought that Avallac'h and Anna Strenger + Tridam Infantry was really cool. Also... Seltkirk of Gulet is so strong o_o. I wanted to justify using another NR leader for this deck... but I just felt that Foltest was so good in comparison to the others. Also another shoutout to Doppler - love that card!

Lastly, bugs noted:

1. Weavess: Incantation produced a loud ear-splitting white noise audio when played (by me or opponent).
  2. Elven Wardancer: When buffed in hand and played onto the field then right-clicked to cancel placement, the buff is removed. I confirmed that when played I could not activate the damage effect
  3. After victory sometimes I couldn't press accept. Alt-tabbing and tabbing back seemed to fix it.

I have some things to add to my previous post.

I Love that weather is finally a limited effect, I made this suggestion around midwinter. 8 points even seems fair in this meta compared to other cards, although i cant remember what the provision cost was and I'm not much of a fan of a meta where an 8 point card is good. Not sure if its worth building a deck around, or even carrying a counter for because its not super threatening, but dagon had many day's in the sun. weather can piss off for a bit! who wants to get mud on our fancy new boards anyways?

I already posted this but i need to reiterate I Absolutely despise how mulligans function now. Blacklisting gone, capped amount, somehow supposed to soften disadvantage to the blue coin with an extra kick, but when you only get two or ugh god 1 single mulligan for an entire game the blue coin is actually at a pretty big advantage in certain cases (especially if you understand how to use combat advantage). So stupid that you have to save mulligans for R3, this was one thing that made open beta so good that everyone got a kick for R2 and 3 (and if you should even take the risk of drawing a brick). The only reason not to be able to mulligan is because you don't have a card in the deck to swap with! Also if a leader is inherently so strong to only receive 1 mulligan, to double their mulligans is so much more impact-full than a leader with 4 or 5 getting an extra they might not even have needed. Yet another point of imbalance to the coin-flip since mulligans are now such a valuable resource. *Absolute nightmare.

The organization of the provision system in the deck builder seemed really sloppy. Maybe its because its an unfamiliar card set and system, but the deck building process took far longer to find something agree-able. It took quite a while to find the cards I wanted to include and then balance the the food of the deck to 165. After messing with the deck for a while, I needed flex bronzes at 4 5 and 6 recruitment cost just to be able to juggle and test different high cost cards. I cant imagine how that would be for a new player without a full set of cards outside of a PTR situation. Also with this system its more like a 25 card Maximum... how could you ever make a deck of 40 4-6 cost units and expect to win games. So in addition to unnecessarily complex, it feels very restricting in that it narrows the provision tiers of card you can include as you fill the deck.

4 gold 6 silvers was so simple and elegant, and the decks I wound up constructing on PTR had a direct resemblance to old decks, around 4 good golds and 6 cheaper golds for power or consistency (so witchers or "catalysts" for example frightner artifact). I just don't feel like this change is necessary. Now we have cards of all provision cost from 4 to 14, instead of 3 tiers of cards we now have 10. whats the point in even having card colors if they aren't what define the tiers? I guess bronzes still have copies but its feeling more than a little arbitrary. We already pulled out of 30 card decks, honestly i can think of several other things I'd prefer not change.

***Decks and graveyards need a display number or at very least a tooltip*** how did this missed? especially deck since you can look at your GY.

***there is no 0th card turn. Without discussing why, I think this is a massive oversight.

Cards felt very homogeneous and shoehorned into the provision system.

I cant stand the 2 bronze constraint. This should be moving in the other direction- 4/5/deck especially with the power deflation and departure from tutors.

Gwent without Spies felt just naked. There's nothing to bail you out of a bad CA situation. Although I will admit the natural length of rounds 2 and 3 does soften a disparity; The problems that have arisen from extra draws and the card limit are creating an even worse environment where the game is often over before round 2, round 1, or perhaps even a single card is played. Also I feel like playing with spies helps folks understand the dynamics of a complex game, and new players will never be able to benefit from that knowledge which ABSOLUTELY carry's over to Homecoming/ decks without CA spies. New players will have an even harder time understanding why they lost a game, and how they might have won, when in fact they might not even have been able to. I sit down to every game knowing there are permutations where both players are the victor, and to look for one where that is me. I certainly played games on the PTR where this was not the case.

clicking on and playing a card felt clumsy and several other factors played to games being on average 5-7 minutes longer than normal (if it even played out before somebody forfeiting). The last UI updates have been great for the flow of the game, but this is a clear regression even with the expectation of PTR bugs.

Not a fan of the new emotes. I played mainly deathwish as Woodland and he doesn't speak English. It was impossible to emote with purpose (something I already don't like about avatars like maerlorn or the pheonx). Also I liked the old avatar system. Its nice to be able to change what your emoting without changing decks.

I don't hate 2 rows, but I also don't decidedly like it. Any way you slice it its reducing design space. anything that can be achieved in a 2 row system can be achieved more dynamically in a 3 row system. reach would be so dynamic with 3 rows and its honestly a little lackluster with only 2 modes (1 or 2 reach, there was no 3 as there does not need to be with 2 rows)

also Reach is the wrong name for the tag. Reach already means "if you have enough points to close a gap". Needs to be "range". I sent this in a private feedback email the day after the first HC stream, I can only assume that devs missed my suggestion or disagree. I'm sure there's a lot of people submitting feedback, and I can obviously be somewhat long-winded, but I don't think this should slip through the cracks.

I was not a fan of reveal to play against, and the reveal mechanic in general. In fact, maybe its just my own bias against NG or mill and letho-regis PTSD, but I kinda just don't like nilfgaard now. Before it was just specific effects or archetypes I found over tuned; such as letho in various states, sweers, alchemy vipers or previously NG spies and the retroactive impera enforcer etc. I'd need more time with the game to elaborate but I will say that I don't think it ends with Nilfgaard.

NG leaders shuffled around, enough of this! For real, put them back. It completely arbitrary and it feels awkward.

I don't like how the camera pans up and covers the bottom of your cards when its not your turn.

I'm not big on my favorite card the OPerator. Hes finally in a really good spot. His points are reflected in perhaps the most unique way in all of gwent. Please Stop fixing things that aren't broken.

I'm not certain but i think Duel is trash in this power meta, which is a shame because it was one of the most satisfying and mathematically complex mechanics in all of gwent. Not that I even saw many duel cards past seltkirk i think? feels bad.

I hate that playing your leader does not constitute a turn. more specifically because your essentially promoting one of your cards with whatever your leader does, which is insane for combo decks like axemen/Harold for example. perhaps you can stick one with an artifact, and play the other straight with Harold for like 25-30 points in a 4-12 point meta.

Where is the development??? Why is there no new faction like Toussent or Vengerburg or even Redania like Burza was hinting?? how many cards were being tested? I hope it wasn't the full set, but i think it was! PVP suffered for 6 months now for thronebreaker, which who is it for? Witcher fans like the Witcher. Gwent fans like Gwent. Sure there's an overlap but Gwent fans want Gwent to be good before playing whatever TB is. I was always more of a Gwent fan than a Witcher fan especially since open beta, and I cant really say I'm even into trying TB. As a Gwent fan Its really disappointing that TB sapped so much from the development of open beta/HC.

Overall this was a very poor PTR imo. between its short length (4 days on Thanks frikin Giving weekend? compared to 18 months of open beta), *** the faction forms I cant complete because the server shut down before I got a chance, new players giving advice about things not understood. Who do you even want feedback from? The amateurs who started playing in june this year and don't know anything other than a meta with Imlerith Sabbath? Or the people who been playing since TW3 play through in 2015? Honestly this game does not remind me of TW3 Gwent. It reminds me of early closed beta footage before all the fun stuff came along. It's still Gwent, but its a shell of what it is on open beta. As nice as it looks, I'd prefer another 6 month delay with a small patch for the things ruining open beta like sabbath. Or just roll with version we spent the last 18 months testing.

My apologies for being so negative and snide at times but the more I think about this the worse it feel. I've wrote a fair amount of feedback over the last year, both played and watched thousands of games +tournaments on twitch, and I'm a little sour that the game we've put so much into testing is changing so drastically.

Love you guys, but today, "I am sadness"- Iris 2k17

On reflection the extra draws and hand limit are creating a weird dynamic of 3 turn skirmishes for the first 6 cards to enable dry passing.

So you can absolutely not take an opportunity to pass until you play 3 cards (typically for as much thinning as possible usually including witchers, so its actually easier to drown somebody in tempo since they CANNOT pass BEcause of card advantage).

You cant dry pass r2 unless you played at least 6 cards round 1 (so i'd push out my bronze core in a second "skirmish" of 3ish cards before either pushing for a win -1 or even; or so i'm not playing myself into a corner develop a Ciri [for +6 or with combat advantage +11 point potential card advantage play. If you don't get a card out of it you get a round out of it; both of which would be absurdly strong in open beta 15 point meta if you could actually stick it.]).

So the first problem is the first 6 cards you play aren't just against your enemy, their also against your own deck and its perhaps a bigger priority to the game in the "first period" of 3-6 cards. Second Red coin still never looses on even; even if blue passes on exactly their 4th card AND had more value on the first "skirmish", WHICH Red STILL knows exactly how many points they need even if blue used their combat advantage. AND even if red cant put forth enough points to deny a good pass, their still pretty happy to go -1 if blue does take the pass. AAAND Even if phantom points didn't force you to play a card, their still telegraphed so a good player on red wouldn't pass if blue can close it for free.

now the remaining factor is the extra mulligan, which is blues last advantage. Considering the overall reduced amount of mulligans, if you can get through R2 without "dying" and save mulligans for R3 you can acquire a quite steep advantage in card/mulligan efficiency. the issue therein is its more expensive to get a good pass, and if you spend it earlier your less likely to have a clean R2. However it also exposes the actual #1 problem:

Blue and Red are now Literally playing different games and one game can be won before the other. I don't like to say the H word, but now we're just playing hearthstone without leader health, where one person can actually be dead in the water. and worse yet the game doesn't even end like when you Die in HS, you have to agonize for another 4 minutes until your out of cards or until its so painfully clear that your toast do you just smash esc. enter.

in conclusion Phantom points are not an acceptable solution to the coin flip. I'm sorry so much time and faith was put into it. but I'm even sorrier if it gets pushed to live.

I have a new suggestion after playing the PTR.
Lean into dry passing, by adding a punishment. If you dry pass your opponent gains an advantage to r3 that diminishes with the length of R2. 10 points -1 for every 2 cards played in round 2.

The floor would be zero if both players drypass because both would start r3 with 10 possibly immune points. The floor would be 5 if blue chooses to bleed r2 and looses a card but gains a short round. If blue plays a single card on R2 which is the easiest to overcome in the short term, the ceiling would be 10 for R3, which without considering archetypes, can be overcome in the long term curve of your deck. Especially if you achieve card advantage by winning r2 clean. this way your giving away points to achieve a long round vs spending points to achieve a short round; think of it as negative carryover for card advantage. Most importantly its a skill based decision that diminishes as you bleed round 2 to correct for over bleeding and round 3 length.

1. There needs to be a cost for people who refuse to pay for their first round, but it cant be pure punishment, there needs still to be a reward which in this case is still card advantage

2. The value of a dry pass needs to be more carefully weighed and tested, on open beta maybe its more like 15 - 1/turn
3. It needs to cancel out if both players dry pass
4. it needs to be disabled if round 1 is played. Whoever pays for round 1 gets a free dry pass if they don't have less carryover.

5. This is not enough to inclusively solve the coinflip. In conjunction with a few other factors it would contribute to a proper coin flip solution.

After they triggered yes but I don't call that a counter.
I couldn't do anything to them when they were faced down.

That's not true. The only one which triggers before any deploy effect is the Pit Trap. The others, including the Fireball Trap, can be destroyed with the Battering Rams, etc.

Skellige
I love the discard mechanic and the golds centered around it, but i never really managed to build a deck i liked because of the incredibly boring neutral cards. They mostly seem like a bunch of small value cards and then half of them have the bloodthirst keyword and seems useless outside of that archetype.

Nilfgaard
This faction was awesome. The bronzes had some amazing combos and encouraged both careful planning and cunning counterplays.

I wish cards like Stefan Skellen were treated a bit different though. As it is now he's just a super unreliable gamble with his order ability being countered by 5 damage removal. It feels like you either have to do the "i play engine, they remove it, i play 2nd engine, they remove it, i play 3rd engine, they don't have anymore removal"-dance and be lucky to have more engines or play some artifact or the card is useless.

I love his ability though! So awesome. I wish he was 3 power, 4 armor or something like that.

As for the "put a card on top of your deck"-guy i hope you'll nerf the +4 boost he provides instead of his provision cost. It's just a super interesting card that combos with so many Nilfgaard and neutral cards.

Neutral
I wish the potion artifacts gave armor and less points to have some better engine protection (a bit like quen used to be).

I love summoning circle, but it feels like i have to play a bunch of artifacts to make it worth it in order to counter their 1 or 2 ofs artifact removal.
So far i've ended up having either a heavy artifact investment or none in my decks. I wish it was possible to just play 1 or 2 artifacts in my decks.

In the complete homecoming release will there be more graphics personalization? Game now is so heavy even on lowest settings my computer had difficulties on processing it.

My Feedback to you CDPR regarding Homecoming PTR experience:

1). Game looks amazing!

2). The provisions system is something very much appreciated. The quality of cards is not what the value of cards is, so this was great addition.

3). SERPENT TRAP: I've found an error in its mechanics: My opponent played the SERPENT TRAP on the board as the first card in the round. I've followed it by playing AVALLAC'H: SAGE and by him putting on board PITFALL TRAP. Then, my opponent played a unit and my PITFALL TRAP destroyed the unit as it should, but, right after the trap destroyed the unit, suddenly, the SERPENT TRAP switched on doing absolutely nothing. In this case there was no reason for the SERPENT TRAP to trigger at all, no SPECIAL CARD was played. It was an error to fix.

4). The number of cards drawn each turn is perfect. We should always be able to draw 3 cards as decks are very different in playing style and drawing less cards would only benefit some particular decks. Don't make the draw count less, please. If the draw count would be less than 3, the game would suffer by negating some play styles depending on more technical and tactical aspects and would benefit only big plays like just big units in your deck...

5). SWEERS is a very powerful card with the amount of revealing cards available for Nilfgard. I think it is too cheap in provisions.

6). EITHNE with 4 pts of Damage per Round is I think a bit too much. No leader does as much Damage as she does. And she can do it every round which is I tihnk like just additional card each round to play - I think this needs to be changed - use her two round not three for example, or change the amout of Damage she can deal. I'm playing Scoiatael but I think she's just too OP.

7). INCINERATING TRAP + PITFALL TRAP. When I had one of each on the board at the same time and the opponent played a Unit, the PITFALL TRAP destroyed the unit and then the INCINERATING TRAP triggered itself as well doing absolutely nothing. I don't know if this is on purpose or not that all of the traps are triggered by one unit. I think it would be better to use one trap for one unit because that drastically lowers the value of traps when played together. Or, use one trap, and then, if the first trap didn't destroy or kill the unit, just then use the next one to finish the unit. If the fist one destroyed the unit, the next one should stay unused and ready for the next unit. It's illogical that a dead unit triggers a trap as well.

8). Regarding animations in the game and the amount of time that you need to spend waiting until one animation finishes and to make a move after that, I think that you should speed up the animations in the game so we won't be loosing time by waiting until the game will be responsive again. I think it's just silly to force us to wait until the animation finishes and not being able to act until that happens. It's wrong I think.

9). I have a really big issue with NILFGARD. It again steals units from you and from your graveyard. It's just unplayable against from time to time. It's sick.

10). PITFALL TRAP: Sometimes it remains inactive, it doesn't trigger itself when a unit is played by a tactic card for example. A unit entering the board is a Unit good enough for a Trap to take effect. I thing a Unit entering the Board for whatever reason should trigger the trap. My opinion.

11). I had a case when ISBEL OF HAGGE didn't add up to my deck.

12). VIPER WITCHER - now this one is just really overdone. How can a bronze card woth 6 Points of Provision and having 4 Point Body value just simply BANISH! a card from your deck. How is this possible? As for a brown card it should cost at least 10 Provision Points. If you wonder why it's simple: Banishing a card is one of the more powerful ability in game! A banished card can cost from 4 to 14 Points of Provisions. So how come that mere Brown Card can do this for 6 PP and having additional 4 Pts of Body! Wow.... And this is Nilfgard again when they have enough to mess up your deck. It should be changed for DISCARD a card instead of Banish a card. Or change this card Provision cost!

13). Once, when I played AVALLACH: SAGE it didn't play an artifact from my deck (I had at least one in deck at that moment).

14). Albrich puts a card on top of your deck and boosts it by 4 if its a unit. Hmmm. How much provisions is it again? Less then Marching orders? It's much better than the Marching Orders for sure....

15). CHAMPION'S CHARGE destroys a Unit for just 7 PP while KORATHI HEATWAVE destroys a unit for 14 PP !

16). Do things work on Turn End But not work on Round End? I wonder why a Unit cannot be boosted up by itself on Turn end, Instead when I play my last Card I have only an option to PASS. It's not fair in the game mechanics as the round hasn't been ended yet. I should have my Units be taking actions as boosting themselves just as they do it on turn end. I might not take any actions any more, not playing cards or trigger things on board, but My units are still there, working.

17). I thing the combo you can do with the CYCLOPS and the ROTFIEND is a bit too much sometimes as it can have too much value as for Brown cards.

18). Traps in general have no body so to win a round you still need to play additional card beside them. They should be cheaper in this regard.

19). I think there is an error regarding the cost of FRANZIED D'AO in the Deck Builder. It costs 200 for the Premium Version.

20). SLAVE INFANTRY: Hmmm. A Brown cheap Unit which can be played for 9 Pts Body!!!! ( Points... I don't know if there is any other Brown unit that has this value... It should Transform a unit but not HEALING IT this much!

21). KING HENSELT: Wow! It can play just so many units at once that for some decks it will be impossible to win against him last round.....

22). IORVETH : I think it should have an option to return a Trap from the board or from Graveyard. But this is just my suggestion as I think that for a Gold Card which only synergy is with 'Traps' not 'Traps and Artifacts' it's just not too much of use sometimes.

23). NEKKER should boost itself when stolen by other Unit.

24). COW CARACASS: It's a Brown Card which can be played after opponent passes and make a HUGE Swing in points. It's just a Brown Card. Should have some sort of disadvantage as for example: It could destroy itself and the other Unit only if both players are still playing, and none has passed in the round. Otherwise it has to much of an impact as for Brown Card and can be better than many Gold Cards out there targeting a big unit.

There is a lot of other issues and Player suggestions for sure. If I'll have anything else, I'll let you know.

Meanwhile, I wish you a good time and thanks for making Gwent amazing already.

Cheers!

Top Bottom