Xbox 360: Picture is wobbling

+
tonnactus said:
Like the title says: Its like on a ship. Especially noticable when Geralt stands still.

All the time or more recently like after meeting and conversing with a particular person .

Nearly all the time(except the prologue), in all acts. Not even going to the xbox menu and then restarting the game from the last save helps.

Sorry to ask the obvious question, but do you have anything with an electric motor in it, such as a fan, that you've recently moved near to the monitor/TV screen?

dragonbird said:
Sorry to ask the obvious question, but do you have anything with an electric motor in it, such as a fan, that you've recently moved near to the monitor/TV screen?
No. Its not my monitor,its the ground in this game.

tonnactus said:
No. Its not my monitor,its the ground in this game.

If you haven`t done so install the game to the hard drive . or if you have then try reinstalling to the hard drive .

tonnactus said:
I reinstalled the game and the result is the same.

Did you load a saved game for the results to be the same ? What about a new game does the same thing happen ? I am far from knowing anything about a 360 except to try a couple of things which you have already done one and that was reinstalling .

Top Bottom