Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales releases on October 23rd at 1 PM CEST!

+

The wait is almost over!

If you're looking to play Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales as soon as it's available, we've prepared a map that details when it goes live across the world.

rrc

Forum veteran

The wait is almost over!

If you're looking to play Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales as soon as it's available, we've prepared a map that details when it goes live across the world.

Dear @Dominika , Two questions.
1) What about India?
2) What about HC?
Post automatically merged:

4:30 PM IST, right? If I have bought it, I should be able to download at 4:30 PM IST, right?

When will the Gwent servers be upgraded and how long will be under maintenance?

Last edited:

DRK3

Forum veteran
Nice, that means i'll start playing right at midnight of the 23rd... college will probably be a no go that day...

The wait is almost over!

Hey, can we get a refresher of what is going to happen once Beta is over when it comes to our current card collection, ore, powder, scraps, and kegs? Also, when is the full refund for scrapping cards event happening?

At 1 PM i will be at work... Not too bad tho, i'll play later and will hopefully avoid the big incoming with potential lag and stuff.

Darn! I was hoping to start playing at 00:00 on the 23rd :/

Important question for me: How heavy is the install going to be?

How do you start the preload for thronebreaker? Couldnt find the option to do so and it should be already avaible, right?

I read somewhere it would be 24hrs before release. Obviously not. Do we have an accurate schedule for pre-load? Normally I wouldn't care much, but I'm on a data limit atm and so I'm gonna have to go download it at my father's lol

I read somewhere it would be 24hrs before release. Obviously not. Do we have an accurate schedule for pre-load? Normally I wouldn't care much, but I'm on a data limit atm and so I'm gonna have to go download it at my father's lol

Downloading right now. Check Gog! ;)

Top Bottom