No reward for daily quests

+
For 2 days in a row now I haven't received any ore rewards for completing daily quests (it says the quest completed and it falls off my quest list, but no ore is added) -- I already submitted a ticket but is anybody else experiencing this? Am I missing something and I have to claim these ore rewards like the contract rewards?

Same here, I just did two quests - which got completed and got switched from the quest list, but did not receive any ores.

I also got no rewards and now there should be three new quests. because it is a new day, but there are no quests and the counter started again at 23:58:XX. There are no new quests available. That´s SAD and a Shame...

Unbenannt.jpg

I guess I'm glad to hear that it's not just me -- and as of today this problem is still ongoing (so far I'm missing 240 ore from 4 daily quests for 60 ore each)

:(

I am sure I did not receive the ore for three quests I did.. two today and one yesterday.
Also think I did not get for some before, since HC launch, but in those, I was not paying attention..
And that's a bummer for someone who really needs the ore like me.. I may have lost 160-240 ore until now, maybe more

Same here! Please someone needs to address this quickly... or we will have the rewards we missed afterwards?

Nope, so far 4 quests with no rewards here too. Submitted a ticket, they said they are aware of the issue and working on it.

Confirm that. I completed two 60 ore quests today and did not receive the ore. It all lasts 3 or 4 days ...

What to do? Can I return resources?

Top Bottom