Northern Realms - How Are You Fairing?

+
Please tell us how much fMMR are you able to get with that deck. I'm curious.
atm on 1374 and I won't get much higher as my queue times are VERY long...and there's no point in grinding as I'd need around 100 winstreak to catch up the big dogs
Post automatically merged:

Looks pretty solid. Appreciate the idea :).
the deck is not mine ofc, I build one good deck in my entire life and it was not in GWENT
I found this deck on discord in the first few days of HC,MagooGX and some other players supposedly recommended it
back then it was nearly unplayable because artifact control was literally everywhere but I saved the list anyway because I like the synergies within it

Last edited:
atm on 1374 and I won't get much higher as my queue times are VERY long...and there's no point in grinding as I'd need around 100 winstreak to catch up the big dogs

If you have reached rank 1 in ranked, then when the new season comes you will play Pro Ranked. Then, you will start with 2400 fMMR with each faction. That number will increase or decrease depending on your W/L after 40 matches.

For the next season we will have (presumably) the december balance patch, so I don't know what will be the new meta. But for example, if not much changes, with a NR order deck, I would consider a success having more than 2470ish fMMR.

I'm a Demavend full charge player. The deck is extremly fun if it gets going, but extremly frustrating against heavy control, as more units will get killed immediantly than life at least 1 turn long. But if it isn't interrupted it generate insane value. There is nothing better than Dandelion into Vysgota for generating +4 every turn if kept unanswered. Or a Bloody Baron into Ban Aard Tutor as a finisher for a 30 point swing.
The biggest problem that I see with that deck except enemies removing everything, is that half the deck consists of cards not working on charges, because they either support the archetype or are necessary as general counter cards. Thus, you easily loose a lot of value from Demavend, because there are no targets.

I'm only rank 14, but I have had success with playing winch, necromancy, and renew in my deck since removal is so prevalent in most decks. I spend the early turns baiting out their removal and then I will try revive a reinforced ballista and have it stick.

Can someone explain this problem to me? I play a northern realms deck that uses a vysogoto/Bloody Baron/Tridam Infantry combo. When used properly its a really good combo but everytime I get a real combo going i.e. Vysogoto has been on the field many turns and has had his charge boosted by cintrian envoys and doubled in charge by the Bloody Baron so he can stack like 40 ish times... I then play tridam infantry and get a massive 80 point swing and feel like an absolute god, but then the game kicks me out and despite clearly going on to win issues me a defeat. Its happened several times where the game just freezes and crashes back out into the main menu, its really beginning to annoy me that this combo seems to break the game.

Top Bottom