bug _execution

+
Hi
it's happens 2 times - i lose game when was about to win,
such disappointment to me

when in the end of game i have only 1 execution card left, but don't need to use it (cause my cards is stronger), but wanna give some orders or smth
- i was thinking i can give orders + use leader - than wait till my time is up and card will burn - so it was, but next message came about mistake at server or smth - and i lose

2 times in the same situation - makes me guess smth is wrong

Huh, sounds odd. I'm guessing the game has an issue with using Orders and then letting the timer run out on last card.
In any case, you can report it directly to CDPR. [I meant to put the Support link here, but apparently forgot mid-post... :rolleyes:]

rrc

Forum veteran
Hi
it's happens 2 times - i lose game when was about to win,
such disappointment to me

when in the end of game i have only 1 execution card left, but don't need to use it (cause my cards is stronger), but wanna give some orders or smth
- i was thinking i can give orders + use leader - than wait till my time is up and card will burn - so it was, but next message came about mistake at server or smth - and i lose

2 times in the same situation - makes me guess smth is wrong
BTW, if you don't want to play the card, why not just throwing it in GY and finish the round? You can win quickly and get more chance of getting a return GG. You don't need to wait till the timer. Put your card in GY.

Top Bottom