Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales launch on consoles!

+

Dominika

CD PROJEKT RED

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales is now available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One! The game can be purchased right now on the Microsoft Store and PlayStation Store, and comes packed with digital goodies (click here for details). The game is also available on GOG.COM and Steam.

Thronebreaker is a role-playing game set in the world of The Witcher which combines narrative-driven exploration with unique puzzles and battles. You can find out more about the game on www.witchertales.com.

If I bought the game on Xbox One, can I play the game for free on GOG.com/GOG Galaxy? If so, will my progress be transferred between the two games?

No and no friendo. You can't do it with any other PC game I don't think.

Darn. I was able to do so with the previous version of Gwent, so I thought based on the fact that new Gwent can do cross-account continuation between Xbox and PC after an account transfer that the same might be true for Thronebreaker.

Darn. I was able to do so with the previous version of Gwent, so I thought based on the fact that new Gwent can do cross-account continuation between Xbox and PC after an account transfer that the same might be true for Thronebreaker.

There is no account transfer for xbox players. Only if you playing only the UWP version and not on the xbox your are able for a transfer. "*Account transfer is only possible if you didn’t use the same Microsoft account to play the Xbox One version of the game. "

I would've appreciated the game more if it didn't kept crashing after every second or third battle as soon as you face the Nilfgaardians in Lyria...

There is no account transfer for xbox players. Only if you playing only the UWP version and not on the xbox your are able for a transfer. "*Account transfer is only possible if you didn’t use the same Microsoft account to play the Xbox One version of the game. "

Not necessarily. They're sending out mixed messages, changing announcement text, and support is largely silent. I'm hoping they won't royally screw over so many loyal players.

Top Bottom