Controller issues

+
Hi,

Some serious controller issues in Gwent on PS4 while playing. It’s specially painful because I mostly play ranked games.

Game just randomly decides that I can’t pick and play a card, forcing me to forfeit. Every other button and trigger works, but the one I need to pick a card.
Loosing ranks, especially when winning a game is not fun. It happened now quite a few times.

Hopefully devs are aware of this problem and the fix is on the way.

I did, but it’s extremely frustrating. It’s happening nearly every second game for me tonight. They are all ranked games and the only thing I can do is forfeit.
Anyone else having same problem?

I did, but it’s extremely frustrating. It’s happening nearly every second game for me tonight. They are all ranked games and the only thing I can do is forfeit.
Anyone else having same problem?
not really, the only problems i have with the controller are when i navigate the deckbuilder... would love to just have a crusor

You’re lucky then. Looks like I’m not the only one:
Link

Hope they fix this bug as a priority.

Edit: It’s happening on both PS4 and Xbox.
Post automatically merged:

Happened again, I’ve noticed that certain cards might be triggering this bug.

Last 2 times it happened after I played Nenneke card (Human, Boost unit by 1, Charge:3)

Maybe this info will help devs, maybe not... but, I hope fixing this is on the top of their priority list for the next patch (which I hope is released as soon as possible).

Last edited:
I've had similar issues:

1. During mulligan, when hiding cards to be mulliganed, I can't access either graveyard or deck by pressing the L2 and R2 buttons. Possibly limited to Arena Mode.
  2. During mulligan, I was unable to select and replace the Hawker Healer card.

I've had similar issues:

1. During mulligan, when hiding cards to be mulliganed, I can't access either graveyard or deck by pressing the L2 and R2 buttons. Possibly limited to Arena Mode.
  2. During mulligan, I was unable to select and replace the Hawker Healer card.
I’ve heard Hawker Healer being mentioned before in regard to this issue, looks like this bug is triggered by a certain cards.
I hope it’ll get fixed with the next update.

Top Bottom