Do we want Witcher 4 ?

+

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

• Yes, playing as Geralt again. Can never get too much Geralt.

Votes: 400 40.9%
  • Yes, with new predefined character, created by CD Projekt or Sapkowski.

Votes: 243 24.9%
  • Yes, with our own custom created character.

Votes: 172 17.6%
  • No, CD Projekt should create new IPs, new worlds. Witcher has ended.

Votes: 162 16.6%

• Total voters
Save "The Witcher" Geralt from Riva

Dear honored team of CD Projects,

I would like to express my gratitude for the game series of "The Witcher".
I have been a big fan of this series for many years. From the books to the game series, the adventures of "The Witcher" Geralt von Riva and his companions are always captivating.

It has been known for some time now that with the last game "The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt"
Geralt into his well-deserved "retirement".
I personally see this decision as very tragic and cannot understand this step in the slightest.
Should you really take this step, the fan community would of course be very divided and a great risk for the continued existence to the world of "The Witcher" arises.

Gerald is the character and face of this world.
Without him it would be a cold and boring world, which loses its charm and in the worst case will be forgotten.

Of course, as a company you have to keep an eye on economic development and grow.
But wouldn't it be a greater risk to push a completely foreign character into an old world than to present Geralt von Riva with new challenges? The character still has so much potential and is destined for further adventures.

Just like Gotham City, Batman or Metropolis, Clark Kent, this world also needs "The Witcher" Geralt von Riva to face and kill further threats.
These worlds would also be unimaginable without these characters and for many fans a heavy loss.

I would therefore ask you to simply let the fan community vote on the further fate of "The Witcher".
A small vote on appropriate social media channels such as Facebook could be very helpful here. This action could be implemented without much effort and you could get an insight into the fan community.

Even beyond the many ends that are possible with "The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt", you can tie in perfectly with another part.

Of course, it would be nice if you would take notice of my writing and think again about the further development.

In any case, I wish you a glorious start for your new project Cyberpunk 2077 and would be happy if Geralt von Riva will appear again on the big game screen.

Respectfully a fan of "The Witcher"

Don´t give a fuck with who im gonna play, just wanna play some Witcher. Start playing AC Origins monday the game look's gorgeous and i can belive how much Ubisoft borrow from the Witcher but still the story i mean i don´t know man, The Witcher was so good that it ruined my gaming experience, im sure that if i didn't had played The Witcher i would have enjoy Origins much more, but because i played The Witcher now i compare every game with The Witcher and until now there was no game that came close to give me the same enjoyment as The Witcher did.

I except that the end has come for Geralt but i would love to play more in this universe . I would love to play as my own custom created character from a school of my choice maybe going back in time to when there were lots of Witchers around. If that is not possible i would like to play as Ciri or a young Vesemir .

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

UPDATE: The second option is not phrased as clearly as I wanted. It means predefined character created by CDP or Sapkowski, therefore it can include Ciri. If you want next Witcher game to star Ciri, the second option is for that.

The other topic regarding this question is missing one important option in the poll, so here is a new one.
I saw this thread posted over on the polish forum, figured it would be nice to see international results too.
This is regarding the future of Witcher franchise AFTER the updates, DLCs and expansions - regarding the possible full Witcher game.
Vote for what you would like to see the most.

Here is the link to original polish thread:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/1906-Chcemy-Wiedźmina-4-ankieta
Yes we need it

A Wicher game back when the Schools of Witcher where in there peak. NO custom created characte do.

I really love the Witcher and Geralt was an awesome protagonist, but if and when we get a Witcher 4, I really would like to see a matured Ciri take the lead.

Maybe the game starts after many years of happy retirement, we see Ciri coming from Geralts funeral so that it brings that finality to the story and a fresh start for her new character. I just feel that with a new face and character, it will bring new opportunities and story branches to the game.

I think it would be very hard to have a follow up to the Witcher 3, trying to use the same formula, as it really was an incredible experience and would be difficult to top.

The Witcher 3 is one of the best games ever, I cant think of reason why not, I looking forward to Cyberpunk.
There are a lot of options we could visit a young Geralt on epic adventure of a more clandestine nature watch him become a Witcher or a were he plays a minor role in epic tale with another character.

The game is so well written and put to together you can not have to many games of this caliber no matter the what the central story is or who it revolves around.

Yes I would love another Witcher. Thronebreaker is amazing, but I would love a game with a character as cool as Meve. Such a great character! I wish we could play her or someone like her in the next Witcher game.

Next Witcher title will be called The Witcher 4 : Pan of Destiny.
And will feature the weapon of choice from the little-know, rather peppery, fraternity of witchers, the School of the Hare:

Cast-iron for humans. . . stainless for monsters.

Perhaps it seems a jot fried at first, but once the witcher develops his Skillet Tree a bit, then he'll really be cooking.

I can already picture the trailer for this game. I can see it in my mind's eye!

A story of love and loss, of pans clutched in anger!

Deadly foes struck down by a whirling dervish of cast iron and stainless steel!

And at the end of it all, our hero finds himself in an unfamiliar place. An ancient temple forgotten by all but the most learned scholars. His hare medallion wildly tugs at its chain as he ventures forth into the unknown ruins. There is magic here, wild and unpredictable...

There! A light in the darkness, shining above a dusty pedestal. His final prize, the Pan of Destiny! But suddenly, the witcher senses a presence behind him... He turns around, his deadly pans at the ready! For a brief moment we see a striking young woman standing before him. We recognize her as the Pan Lady!

The screen goes suddenly dark and we hear her drawl with a seductive lilt words that are all too familiar too us:
"Found the pan, have ye?"
Who is she, really? What is her role in this story?!

*Cuts to title screen*
*Dramatic music*

THE WITCHER 4: PAN OF DESTINY

Coming soon

Top Bottom