So much negativity around Homecoming on gog.com

+
Surprisingly the new gwent is more fun for me than the old one. Been playing since closed beta.

And one decicive factor that makes me not jump the ship is that it’s still the most generous product out there f2p wise.

And i’m positive of the future as well. 3.5 stars in the last 30 days is nothing compared to the 4.6 overall but still coud have been worse.

And one decicive factor that makes me not jump the ship is that it’s still the most generous product out there f2p wise.
Today Homecoming can be enjoyed only by beginners who like to receive really generous rewards, cards, achievements, etc. Who have not seen how different the game in the CBT (it was MUCH better). The opinion of MANY people who have accumulated 1.5-2k hours in Gwent makes it clear that game went the wrong way. Almost all streamers gone (and many of those who still stream on twitch just playing beta version on PS), many old fans gone. And you will leave too, when you have full collection there is nothing to do in the game. Gameplay in Homecoming is a pain. Every second game against artifacts, oh, how interesting (no)

And you will leave too, when you have full collection

Well because playing since closed beta i have enough scraps for a full collection if i want to.

Right now my objective is to get the lore in the reward tree which will take a while.

And on a surprising note Reddit became allot more positive towards the future than at the start of HC. So there are still people who like or have accustomed to the new changes. Maybe allot are players who have not played the beta version and are new and compare the game to other products on the market but still... a good sign.

Or maybe i'm too optimistic. We'll see.

From about 10 December 2018 to 9 January 2019 (30 days) on gog.com about 70 reviews on Homecoming were expressed, many negative
From 10 January to 11 January (less than 2 days) more than 100 reviews were expressed, almost all positive ...
Has something changed?
What did I miss?

So people who like Gwent found out that there is something like reviews on GOG. So what?

Looks like people who want to poop on Gwent will do it everywhere. I wasn't even aware that there are reviews on GOG.

Does it matter when? If it is honest opinion then it still counts. Bonus points if it is constructive opinion and not "I love Homecoming, 5 star" or "I hate Homecoming, gib old Gwent 1/5".

Looks like you have problem that some players actually like Homecoming (I don't even have to guess, I can just look at your signature and Kaczor79 signature).

@Nerys
so what you bothering so much if it dosent matter for you? And the signature are you angry about that or what? Dont really understand your philosophy here.

What is bothering me? That you don't like Homecoming (Gwent is dead/Gwent is sadness signature) and you are still here writing that "this is beyond the words" just because players who like Homecoming found out that there is review on GOG and can give a positive review. You are worried because of this hilarious reason. Looks like you can't stand that some players can have fun in current Gwent and you don't :unsure:.

Riight. Well looks like one of the streamers (Freddybabes) which previous statements you (critics) used to point out some of the weaknesses in homecoming now actually posted a video about how great the patch is. But I guess you will keep denying it. What the point really ? Well too bad you cant/wont play and enjoy the game instead.

Riight. Well looks like one of the streamers (Freddybabes) which previous statements you (critics) used to point out some of the weaknesses in homecoming now actually posted a video about how great the patch is. But I guess you will keep denying it. What the point really ? Well too bad you cant/wont play and enjoy the game instead.
Who do you adress this to?

A few posts deleted for personal attacks (and otherwise not adding anything to the discussion). As always, remember to treat others with kindness and respect.

Top Bottom