xbox one launch issue

+
I am having a similar issue as those above... I have an Xbox One X and a disc copy of the original game. I own the dlc and other dlc from the marketplace. I have tried everything I can think of. I have hard reset, deleted local save game data. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game (with and without Dlc), even tried installing the game in both internal and external memory. I have completely reset my console to include games as well and installed and updated from scratch. I have tried installing the disc offline and then going online to update and I have tired installing from dic online where the update downloads simultaneously. And it still will not launch... It will either go black screen before I see the developers screen and go back to the home screen, or sometimes I will see the developers screen with the graphics a little off and then it will go back to the dashboard.... Any help would be greatly appreciated

Update.... A few days later I started getting the E105 hard drive code whenever I started my Xbox up. Ended up sending my box into Microsoft for repair. It came back yesterday and I tried to run the game and it loaded with no issues. I guess some underlying hard drive issues is what was causing my game to crash upon loading.

Update.... A few days later I started getting the E105 hard drive code whenever I started my Xbox up. Ended up sending my box into Microsoft for repair. It came back yesterday and I tried to run the game and it loaded with no issues. I guess some underlying hard drive issues is what was causing my game to crash upon loading.

Interesting. Hopefully, that will be the end of it!

Top Bottom