Survey — Help Us Design an Official CD PROJEKT RED Store!

+
At first I was tempted to suggest novelty adult toys, but then I remembered they're in Poland and not Japan.

And then I was tempted to suggest firearms with novelty designs, but then I remembered they're in Poland and not America.

So, I suggested auctioning off the ability to design NPCs instead.

At first I was tempted to suggest novelty adult toys, but then I remembered they're in Poland and not Japan.

And then I was tempted to suggest firearms with novelty designs, but then I remembered they're in Poland and not America.

So, I suggested auctioning off the ability to design NPCs instead.

How about an octopus "gun"? We'll call it "Inky."

No dont go and make a shop that doesnt support shipping to us smaller EU countries ok? I need a Witcher, Gwent and Cyberpunk shirt ASAP.
Aren't they still located in Poland? That shouldn't be a problem then, I guess.

Completed. I'm always looking for more back story, lore related items. Artwork and story are always priority for me, so I hope to see those types of items in there! Good luck.

Done.

I like sales, but I'm more interested in well designed, well made merchandise.
Loyalty programs leave me cold. Games and related stuff is too far down on my survival list for that work for me.
I thought the surprise freebie of the Witcher Video Game Concert was so very cool!

Any ETA for the shop to be online? I did miss Christmas already, if I miss my birthday also, it will affect the family budget :D

Survey answered. Aaaaand by the time in opens, I hope that I'll have some money to buy myself a goodie.

last page answers, i couldn't be bothered to do all that again, i block a lot and when i reloaded the page it went to the beginning, sucks if the rest got erased..it was good.i wont be redoing it. (more my fault but, could've been google.)
How its going to feel opening their package, what will i see 1st and last
Yes [x] - No []
2nd time should be the last (i was happy to purchase not happy to return it.) Full refunds within
reason and or add explanations as to why it wasn't
Data breach, constant e-mails, once a month might be alright, not everyday.
Hope posting like this is fine if not, remove it.

Top Bottom