• Traheaern var Vdyffir

• Saesenthessis

• Xarthisius

• Angoulême

• Sigrdrifa's Rite

• Shilard Fitz-Oesterlen

• Other, please explain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Most difficult name to remember? Also, bonus points for proper pronunciation.

Those damn Nilfgaardians with their tong-twisting names.

Anyhow, to answer the question. For me, it will always be villenmethingy.

Some of the names we got used to while playing with those cards for like a year now, the new ones might seem harder. I remember there was a time when i found villentretenmerth rather unpronounceable.

It's no surprise that some Nilfgaardians are on the list lol. Their name are pretty strange. Fortunely for me, I never have to pronounce those names haha.

DRK3

Forum veteran
For people who find Villentretenmerth hard to remember/write, they probably never read 'The Bounds of Reason' short story, which IMO is the best in the Witcher series, and made me love the character.

If they ever make a Witcher 4, Borkh better appear and i'll flip out. The Thronebreaker thing only left me wanting more...

Traheaern is the only one I don't remember, and that's just because he's so new. :p
Some of the elves with their long names are the only cards whose full names I have trouble with in general. [name1] aep/ap [name2].

I voted on (checks the name again) ihuarraquax? I can't even write that name, yeah I voted on that one and by the time I reached the end of the thread I forgot what it was rofl.

I voted on (checks the name again) ihuarraquax? I can't even write that name, yeah I voted on that one and by the time I reached the end of the thread I forgot what it was rofl.
That’s why I take a page out of Ciri’s book and call him little horse. Much easier to remember and pronounce.

Top Bottom