Leader Spotlight: Gernichora

+
Wow, that's surprising
In comparison to Aracha's Queen, which might seem to have very similar ability, Gernichora supports consume+thrive, while Aracha's Queen is rather a Swarm leader.
Definitely more fun than the Tree-guy. However she seemingly makes Monsters even more overpowered than they are now XD
But lets look at the bright side. I guess Tree and Eredin won't be the most spammed deck at the ladder. 'Cause Gernichora'll be, hehe.

What are Gernichora's provision points? I bet sth between 9-12 tbh

Last edited:
Interesting that 4 of 5 new leaders create at lesat one extra body on your side.
Gernichora seems rather strong. If she is used with an uninterupted Slyzard she can create up to 20 points in round 3.
Also she removes all drawback from Predator Dive.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Interesting card, although im not sure how it will synergize with the rest considering we can only have one at a time...

Seems like it synergizes with everything xD, would be tempted to play Monsters, but I hate mirror match ups.

I think NG is the best faction, not as likely to face vs your own fac as SK or MO, but not so underpowered that it takes the fun out of playing.

Aen Ard Feain!

PS: every faction gets an interesting ability other than NR. :D

I don't like it. It is cool and all, but with the current collection I don't see any reason why should I play it instead of Woodland, Elder or Eredin.

I don't like it. It is cool and all, but with the current collection I don't see any reason why should I play it instead of Woodland, Elder or Eredin.

Agreed. In a vacuum I think that all the existing MO leaders are better.

I'll be trying out Arnjolf and Eldain from the get go followed by Ardal once I craft Coehorn and Royal Decree for an optimal build.

I'll probably leave Meve and Gernichora alone for some time but we'll see.

If you consumed the Fruit at the right time, Gernichora does 1 point per 1 turn, so 16 if you played all 16 cards. It's only -2 provisions so Woodland Spirit has 16-15+8=9 points and Gernichora 13-15+16=14 points.
Though some cards counter it really badly... Yrden...

Last edited:
If you consumed the Fruit at the right time, Gernichora does 1 point per 1 round, so 16 if you played all 16 cards. It's only -2 provisions so Woodland Spirit has 16-15+8=9 points and Gernichora 13-15+16=14 points.
Though some cards counter it really badly... Yrden...

Ya except those 16 points are much more difficult to obtain than Woodland's on-demand 8 point boost.

You're relying on the thrive unit surviving and going long enough into the round to extract as many points as possible.

If thrive unit dies, you spawn another, and the "killed" value isn't wasted as it took the impact of opponent's damage-value
She posesses one charge per turn, not round as it's Elder's case.
(now when I see my quoted post, I of course had to misspell round with turn ;p My bad)

Actually it is even better, if the thrive egg is destroyed by the enemy, because the enemy would have dealt that damage anyway and this way you won't overboost the consuming unit.

Top Bottom