God Of War 4

+
When will the "viking + snow + bow + forest + dragons" trend die?
Do we really need to wait for Game of Thrones to be over ? Or do we need Bethesda to create a new trend with the next Elder Scrolls ?

Hopefully never.

God of war 4? One of these console exclusives? : Might be a really good game, but I will never buy a console, just because the company wants me to... :-/

Release is getting closer :)

I didn't care much about the first game, but I think this one looks promising. Definitely going to get the game and try it out when it gets released :)

Change gameplay make it look more interesting. I got tired of the original gameplay.

Last edited by a moderator:
For PS4 owners do not use the word "should buy". But you must buy this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well finally got around to playing it. Finished the game around ten minutes ago. REALLY good. Definitely a top five game of this console generation for me (along with TW3, Red Dead Redemption 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, and ... hmmm ... would Crusader Kings 2 count as this generation? I think it was in the last one).

ANYways, still need to find and kill a few Valkyries, but the main quest is done (including going home to rest). Just ... very good.

Too bad I sold my PS4.
Post automatically merged:

Do we really need to wait for Game of Thrones to be over ? Or do we need Bethesda to create a new trend with the next Elder Scrolls ?

Im hoping for Elder Scroll Game of Thrones clone. Imagine what it could do the to the ES brand if they manage to keep it going like 5 year? Then come with next ES game. Pure ownage. TV-series isnt even that expensive, 20-30 mill give or take. Pocket money for game industry.

Last edited:
Yeah, for me GoW4 was the best game last year.

Didn‘t have enough patience for all Valkyries though :)

Yeah, for me GoW4 was the best game last year.

Didn‘t have enough patience for all Valkyries though :)

I did! On Give Me A Challenge! Plus, I was severely undergeared/levelled because I idiotically decided to finish the fights, including Sigrun, before I'd finished the main story. Or was fully geared. Sooooo..yeah. THAT was fun. Face meet pavement. A lot.

I might go back and try them on God of War diff sometime. Video I saw looked a lot like the fights I was having anyway..one hit, dead. Gooood times. Kinda miss them now they are over.

I did! On Give Me A Challenge! Plus, I was severely undergeared/levelled because I idiotically decided to finish the fights, including Sigrun, before I'd finished the main story.
I've only gotten three so far. The first one was the one the Muspelheim. She killed me a lot. A LOT.

Update. Yeeeeeah Queen of the Valkyries is a beast. Just tried it for the first time. Only got through about half her health before I ate it. Each mistake is sooooo costly.

Top Bottom