Botchling/Lubberkin Sometimes Stops Working

+

sekt1

Forum regular
Opponent start clicking many times on Botchling(Lubberkin form) and it stop working every turn. Match was 5 minutes ago. Maybe i something miss, but its 99% got a problem...

Last edited:

sekt1

Forum regular
It must buff or damage enemy unit, but it do nothing every my turn. I click to change form , but it does not help
Post automatically merged:

My opponent click Lubberkin many times, i saw red frame on this card, then it starting reproduce...

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
I've tried to reproduce the issue, but couldn't. Have you encountered this more than once? Because it looks to me more like a one time glitch.

This happened to me as well. My opponent moved Botchling from my range to melee row and after that it no longer worked. Tried switching its form a couple times and still would not ping dmg or boost after my turn ended.

This happened to me as well. My opponent moved Botchling from my range to melee row and after that it no longer worked. Tried switching its form a couple times and still would not ping dmg or boost after my turn ended.

Any chance it was locked?

I've tried to reproduce the issue, but couldn't. Have you encountered this more than once? Because it looks to me more like a one time glitch.

I have encountered issues with botchling/lubberkin a few times as well. Where it does not do what it is suppose to. This often happens after moving row or something similar (taking botchling from opponent) or in some cases when switching from botchling/lubberkin.

Never noticed the opponent clicking it though.

sekt1

Forum regular
Did you try to get a log data dump of my match? You will see that card does not apply ability while change form.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Did you try to get a log data dump of my match? You will see that card does not apply ability while change form.

Only CDPR support can view the match data. I am just a forum moderator. Regardless, it seems more players are reporting this problem, so it might be a good idea to directly contact CDPR support and report the issue.

I encountered this bug also once, couldn't reproduce it also. No lock, no nothing, just Botchling then Anna, turn botchling into lubberkin. Autopass may be at fault as it was not an issue before ?

sekt1

Forum regular
i catch bug again 2 minutes ago. Drawner move botchling to another row , then i change form, and no buff...

Guest 4344268

So this card stops working on PS4 after you toggle it. Has anyone reported this?

I had a bug today when my opponent locked my botchling, and when I unlocked it with agura, it stopped working. I tried switching to luberkin but nothing, it didn't ping after end turn. It cost me the game (I lost by 1 point and it was a long round 3).

This just happened to me when it was moved by a drowner. Toggled back and forth and nothing. It cost me about 4 or 5 points and I lost the game by 1. And my opponent [name removed] didn't even have the decency to send a GG after winning by bug.

Post edited. -Drac

Is it supposed that he can heal again when changing form? I thought they had modified that, but every time I hurt him, not lethal, the opponent changes his form and re-establishes himself.

Is it supposed that he can heal again when changing form? I thought they had modified that, but every time I hurt him, not lethal, the opponent changes his form and re-establishes himself.

That seems to be the design of the card yes. It's not an overpowered card, any 5 unit killer can take it out. And if you boost it, it also returns to 5 if you flip it, so you can't really boost it. It also loses "immune" when turned. Not sure if that is by design. But I think it is well balanced as it is now. It's a good general card for the North, and they need such cards.

Just need to fix that issue when it does not do as it is suppose to.

Top Bottom